InfoWars wackos - and Trump

Old 07-01-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Default InfoWars wackos - and Trump

Trump praised Alex Jones of InfoWars and said they should stay in contact.

Jones is the wacko that stated the Sandy Hook mass shootings were phony and staged by the government. He also said that 9/11 was a plot of the US government. Jones also spread the fake story of sex slave children being held by Hillary Clinton in a pizza restaurant. This resulted in a wacko trying to rescue them and shot a rifle inside the restaurant demanding the children be set free.

Yesterday, Jones had a guest wacko on his InfoWars that stated as a fact that kidnapped children from the US were being held as sex slaves on Mars. Jones agreed that this was entirely plausible due to all the secret NASA launches.

Now, these are the wackos that your president praises. Time to start enactment of the 25th Amendment? Of course, there are probably quite a bunch of Villages wacky wacks who believe the Alex Jones statements. Bring out the butterfly nets!
Old 07-01-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Jones is the wacko that stated the Sandy Hook mass shootings were phony and staged by the government. He also said that 9/11 was a plot of the US government.

Yesterday, Jones had a guest wacko on his InfoWars that stated as a fact that kidnapped children from the US were being held as sex slaves on Mars. Jones agreed that this was entirely plausible due to all the secret NASA launches.

Now, these are the wackos that your president praises. Time to start enactment of the 25th Amendment? Of course, there are probably quite a bunch of Villages wacky wacks who believe the Alex Jones statements. Bring out the butterfly nets!
NASA denies Infowars claim that the agency runs a child slave colony on Mars - Salon.com

Had to check this out.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

A few of the wingnuts here have used InfoWars as their quoted source. Good enough for Trump, good enough for them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
A few of the wingnuts here have used InfoWars as their quoted source. Good enough for Trump, good enough for them.

They're not always wrong...just as CNN isn't always wrong.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
they're not always wrong...just as cnn isn't always wrong.
FAKETIMECNN.jpg
Old 07-01-2017, 06:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post

Jones is the wacko that stated the Sandy Hook mass shootings were phony and staged by the government. He also said that 9/11 was a plot of the US government. Jones also spread the fake story of sex slave children being held by Hillary Clinton in a pizza restaurant. This resulted in a wacko trying to rescue them and shot a rifle inside the restaurant demanding the children be set free.

Harrassment, making a note.

Crimes against seniors etc, etc

Oops I am not a senior... or a WACKO..... nevermind
Old 07-01-2017, 09:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Harrassment, making a note.

Crimes against seniors etc, etc

Oops I am not a senior... or a WACKO..... nevermind
We may need to vote on the latter.

Old 07-01-2017, 09:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
We may need to vote on the latter.

"Let you without sin cast the first vote!!" (Trump 11:8) - Citizens for Trump
Old 07-01-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

I have not seen posts defending your so-called president with his admiration of Alex Jones, the Sandy Hook killings, Pizzagate, or children kidnapped to Mars.

Even though Trump believes all this alt-right wacko stuff, the Trumpeteers of The Villages stick with him. In TRUMPANZEE's own words, "SAD".

#25th Amendment
Old 07-01-2017, 11:46 PM
n/a

WHOELSEDISCREDITEDTHEMEDIA.jpg
Old 07-02-2017, 04:54 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]The Villages Florida

And EVERYONE else...

So?
Old 07-02-2017, 05:18 AM
n/a

Each day the msm is proved to be an agent for the left.

The thing Speaks for itself.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:17 PM
n/a

Default Alex Jones is right!

I figured out how our GPS systems work in our cars.

Our request for trip directions are beamed to the Mastermind on Mars. They are given to one of the kidnapped Earth children to quickly figure our route and send it to our car GPS map. The kidnapped children have 2 seconds to compute the route and send it - or they will be eaten by the Martian canibals.

I am so glad that Trump's good buddy, Alex Jones, finally brought out the truth on InfoWars.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post

Our request for trip directions are beamed to the Mastermind on Mars. They are given to one of the kidnapped Earth children to quickly figure our route and send it to our car GPS map. The kidnapped children have 2 seconds to compute the route and send it - or they will be eaten by the Martian canibals.

I am so glad that Trump's good buddy, Alex Jones, finally brought out the truth on InfoWars.
How many children have been eaten so far?

Thank you for posting this, I will look into it.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

Was not that newest conspiracy theory something ? That along with learning our President tweets and talks to those nutcases on the sub Reddit site is making this entire experience eerie.

Makes the five years of the birth certificate thing seem minor. Many books written on our President and his wackiness...remember the ad he took out trying and convicting the young man in Central Park ? Of course, as it turns out it was one of the many false accusations he has made over the years.

By the way, your scenario was funny

Tags
jones, infowars, stated, government, wackos

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.