" Innocent " Freddie Gray`s Contact with the Baltimore Police

Old 05-03-2015, 06:16 PM
n/a

Default " Innocent " Freddie Gray`s Contact with the Baltimore Police

Freddie Gray certainly did not deserve to die at police hands but, he sold deadly drugs to people in his community. Here is his record:

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance

March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault

January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing

January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute

December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute

December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing

January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana

September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a
controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation

July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute

March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute

February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation

August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana

August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Court records indicate that Gray's arrests were mostly for drug
possession/distribution charges and various minor crimes, many of which were not prosecuted. He had several cases scheduled for trial in the coming months. One case, involving charges for second-degree assault and malicious destruction of property, was scheduled for a June trial.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:29 PM
n/a

No one has said that Mr. Gray was a model citizen. He had no reason, though, to be arrested that night. The utility knife he was carrying was legal. Freddie is now deceased and his family is going to sue over his arrest and death. They will win milliions of dollars from Baltimore City.

The police officers involved will have tarnished records - even if they are not convicted of anything. Their police officer days basically ended that fateful night.

Baltimore cops have always had a reputation of being very tough on troublemakers. You reap what you sow.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No one has said that Mr. Gray was a model citizen. He had no reason, though, to be arrested that night. The utility knife he was carrying was legal. Freddie is now deceased and his family is going to sue over his arrest and death. They will win milliions of dollars from Baltimore City.

The police officers involved will have tarnished records - even if they are not convicted of anything. Their police officer days basically ended that fateful night.

Baltimore cops have always had a reputation of being very tough on troublemakers. You reap what you sow.

You're right about reaping what you sow.

Baltimore inner city has been a hellhole for years. Under 50 years of democrat mis-rule, it's steadily gotten worse. Cops who used to care about proactive policing will no longer give a s*** about doing that ...it's just too risky, especially when the people who need the protection don't seem to want it.

So, Sandtown will become even more of a hellhole, Al Sharpton will profit and the average member of the underclass will be screwed even more. Nice job.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:50 PM
n/a

According to one interview I saw with a Baltimore Police Officer who covered that Beat :
Mr. Gray was in an area that is a regular active hotbed for drug sales . The bicycle Cop saw Freddie conduct a " hand-off " with another person also known to the Police .
They believed that Freddie had just made a drug -sale so they chased him down . They believe that as he took off from the Cops that he dumped his stash of drugs and cash .
They referred to Freddie as a known drug dealer and a " frequent-flyer ". Also he was known to almost always " put on a show " as he was being pinched and often he got " Jailitis " meaning that he claimed to need medical attention in order to delay / avoid going directly to the slammer .
Could be that he cried " Wolf " once too often and was not being taken seriously .
Old 05-03-2015, 07:59 PM
n/a

Another outstanding citizen like trayvon
Old 05-04-2015, 03:46 AM
n/a

When you show me a man or women that is not a CAREER CRIMINAL I will be interested. This guy was a professional thief, trouble maker and drug dealers. He got his due and in my opinion, too late. Now some want to distroy the life's of six people that put their life on the line every day for us.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:59 AM
n/a

Liberal left is making this country worse every day. It's time for conservative. Get the democrats out . Their history shows deterioration of society. Just look back through history
Old 05-04-2015, 06:04 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1055472]Liberal left is making this country worse every day. It's time for conservative. Get the democrats out . Their history shows deterioration of society. Just look back through history[/QUOTE

You have nailed it
Old 05-04-2015, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberal left is making this country worse every day. It's time for conservative. Get the democrats out . Their history shows deterioration of society. Just look back through history
Does this rant remind anyone of any former world leader? Adolf Hitler, maybe?

Talk about the proverbial sick puppy.

it is repliers like him that give Republicans a bad name.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:24 AM
n/a

Do not forget that even though Freddie Gray was not a good, law abiding person, he did die while in police custody of a severed spine.

Freddie's family WILL cash in on many millions of dollars in a lawsuit. A previous victim of a "rough ride" got $39 million from Baltimore.

What say you to that? His family gets millions of dollars and the cops get booted off the force (probably) and a couple sent to the lockup.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you show me a man or women that is not a CAREER CRIMINAL I will be interested. This guy was a professional thief, trouble maker and drug dealers. He got his due and in my opinion, too late. Now some want to distroy the life's of six people that put their life on the line every day for us.
that must be a post that was made to make the right look bad. no one can actually believe that he got his due and too late. do you really support cops killing petty criminals in the back of paddy wagons as a good policy and the sooner the better. can't be, you're trolling aren't you
Old 05-04-2015, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
that must be a post that was made to make the right look bad. no one can actually believe that he got his due and too late. do you really support cops killing petty criminals in the back of paddy wagons as a good policy and the sooner the better. can't be, you're trolling aren't you
I think you're missing the point I think the poster was getting at ...

Freddie was a lowlife criminal and he is now the hero. The cops, who stand between the civilized and the lawless, are now the bad guys. Do you see anything wrong with that?

It is completely unlikely that six cops conspired to do harm or "murder" Freddie. He banged his own head up and that is the most likely cause of his spinal / neck injury. He died about a week after the paddy wagon ride and after he underwent surgery.

WTF is wrong with you anyway?
Old 05-04-2015, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think you're missing the point I think the poster was getting at ...

Freddie was a lowlife criminal and he is now the hero. The cops, who stand between the civilized and the lawless, are now the bad guys. Do you see anything wrong with that?

It is completely unlikely that six cops conspired to do harm or "murder" Freddie. He banged his own head up and that is the most likely cause of his spinal / neck injury. He died about a week after the paddy wagon ride and after he underwent surgery.

WTF is wrong with you anyway?
Thank you so much for clarifying my meaning. I wish I would have been more clear.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:22 AM
n/a

Can you show me where that comment was made by Hitler or even if it were implied. I really would like to study that.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:32 AM
n/a

Was a toxicology exam done to determine if there were drugs in his system at the time of the arrest? I can't seem to find an answer to this question.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.