Racism and Paranoia

Old 08-25-2017, 10:45 PM
n/a

Default Racism and Paranoia

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00500-0061.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2017, 10:59 PM
n/a

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

Nothing but crap...written in 1972...by a black whiner.

How many neighborhoods have blacks destroyed since then? How many schools have they destroyed since then? How many cities and towns have they destroyed since then? How many "Villages" have they created since then? How many Oxfords? Have they done ANYTHING for the good of everyone?

It's NOT paranoia when you watch a school or a neighborhood, a town or a city, decay in front of your eyes...ONLY because black people are moving in.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Nothing but crap...written in 1972...by a black whiner.

How many neighborhoods have blacks destroyed since then? How many schools have they destroyed since then? How many cities and towns have they destroyed since then? How many "Villages" have they created since then? How many Oxfords? Have they done ANYTHING for the good of everyone?

It's NOT paranoia when you watch a school or a neighborhood, a town or a city, decay in front of your eyes...ONLY because black people are moving in.
I believe the decay of neighborhoods has nothing to do with race.

Broken windows theory - Wikipedia
Old 08-26-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Paranoia as a tribal defense mechanism

Dana Rohrabacher: Passion or Paranoia? | Psychology Today

Old 08-26-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

///
Old 08-26-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
I believe the decay of neighborhoods has nothing to do with race.

Broken windows theory - Wikipedia
When you let the little stuff go...what you let go over time...becomes greater and greater until you end up with MLK Blvd...a no-go zone for everyone without adequate backup and firepower. There are no white majority neighborhoods like that. EVERY black would be locked up or fined IF we enforced ALL the laws. It already seems "racist" with a much higher percentage of them locked up compared to whites.

Blacks neighborhoods suck because they're full of blacks. Blacks DON'T keep places clean. They're violent, aggressive, and stupid. And they HATE you.

GO to their neighborhood...SEE how what they think of you...SEE how they treat white people. Go to MLK Blvd and see for yourself...I have, it's WHY I KNOW they're not us! They don't think like us. Their thinking is more different than the difference between men and women's thinking!

You CANNOT have a valid opinion of something without testing it. Let's test equality...lets visit MLK Blvd and test them. A sociability test, a knowledge test, IQ test...lets test the 99% and PROVE they are our equals.

Quote:

Biased much?

How about you go out and find me a black villages...a black Oxford, a black Intel or Microsoft...black Newton, Einstein. Come on, IF they're equal, they should be doing equal things. I'm not paranoid...you are being deliberately blind.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

That is an interesting link. If you have not read Sebastian Junger's book Tribe Sebastian Junger, you should. A little simplistic in places but thoughtful.

Tribe — Sebastian Junger
Old 08-26-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

When I see a Black man who is well dressed and acting in a socially appropriate manner, I have no fear. When I see people black or white with their pants hanging down below their butts and acting like thugs, I am on alert.

Is this racism?

The left looks for racism wherever it's remotely possible as do some in the black community. It's one of the only ways that they can remain in power. If it's not racism then it's discrimination against the poor. These are basically the two primary tools of left wing politics. Without seeing these around every corner and in every nook and cranny, the left has no principles to stand on.

Is there racism in this country? Of course, there is. But there is almost zero institutional racism.

We will never eliminate racism completely. There's not a lot that can be done about people who unjustifiably suspicious or afraid of people of a different race. It doesn't help when people of different colors teach their kids that those that are different from them are bad. Does anyone disagree that this happens on both sides?

I agree with Morgan Freeman. If you want to stop racism, stop talking about it. The more we hear about it, the more we believe that it's a bigger problem than it is and the more suspicious we become of the other side.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
When I see a Black man who is well dressed and acting in a socially appropriate manner, I have no fear. When I see people black or white with their pants hanging down below their butts and acting like thugs, I am on alert.

Is this racism?

The left looks for racism wherever it's remotely possible as do some in the black community. It's one of the only ways that they can remain in power. If it's not racism then it's discrimination against the poor. These are basically the two primary tools of left wing politics. Without seeing these around every corner and in every nook and cranny, the left has no principles to stand on.

Is there racism in this country? Of course, there is. But there is almost zero institutional racism.

We will never eliminate racism completely. There's not a lot that can be done about people who unjustifiably suspicious or afraid of people of a different race. It doesn't help when people of different colors teach their kids that those that are different from them are bad. Does anyone disagree that this happens on both sides?

I agree with Morgan Freeman. If you want to stop racism, stop talking about it. The more we hear about it, the more we believe that it's a bigger problem than it is and the more suspicious we become of the other side.
You should talk to some African-Americans to see if there is racism in 2017. There sure is. And it still is institutionalized.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
You should talk to some African-Americans to see if there is racism in 2017. There sure is. And it still is institutionalized.
Yes...you should go down to MLK Blvd and take a walk...you'll see racism...they'll rob you and probably worse. They'll "talk" to you too...call you unspeakable things. Any takers to PROVE me wrong?

Then we can get a black to walk alone in the villages at night...and we'll see how he's/she's treated.

Yes...EVERY quota is institutionalized racism against white males.
Old 08-26-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes...you should go down to MLK Blvd and take a walk...you'll see racism...they'll rob you and probably worse. They'll "talk" to you too...call you unspeakable things. Any takers to PROVE me wrong?

Yes...EVERY quota is institutionalized racism against white males.
That's like saying I should go to some white den of crime to see what all whites are like. There is little logic in your gross over generalizations. Other than your fear of getting to know people as individuals rather than stereotypes.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Please..I repeat, please do not use the $1 $20 $50 or the $100 bills as they have former slave owners on them! Send them all to me and I will dispose of them properly!! Do not just throw them away.. They need to be disposed of properly and I am a certified money disposer..Rest assured I will properly dispose of all that is sent to me .....
Old 08-29-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's like saying I should go to some white den of crime to see what all whites are like. There is little logic in your gross over generalizations. Other than your fear of getting to know people as individuals rather than stereotypes.
Where? WHERE is there a place with 99% white people that is a "den of crime".

ALL the statistics I've EVER seen regarding crime is...a majority white is safe...and a majority black is crime ridden. ALL the most dangerous places on the entire planet...are full of blacks. Wake up Tal...wake up! To use a metaphor you may understand..."We're letting wolves roam among domesticated dogs".

There are no white "dens of crime"...white places are nice places. There is NO black villages...nothing CLOSELY comparable.

Lets go down to MLK Blvd and meet them. We'll make it a class trip. Lets PROVE those stereotypes wrong once and for all.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Where? WHERE is there a place with 99% white people that is a "den of crime".

ALL the statistics I've EVER seen regarding crime is...a majority white is safe...and a majority black is crime ridden. ALL the most dangerous places on the entire planet...are full of blacks. Wake up Tal...wake up! To use a metaphor you may understand..."We're letting wolves roam among domesticated dogs".

There are no white "dens of crime"...white places are nice places. There is NO black villages...nothing CLOSELY comparable.

Appalachia comes to mind.

| National Review

Tags
iphone, tapatalk, paranoia, racism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.