Intelligent decisions

Old 11-16-2016, 05:59 AM
n/a

Default Intelligent decisions

If you think listening to the talking heads from mainstream media makes you informed you are kidding yourself. Your comment about making intelligent decisions is laughable!!
Old 11-16-2016, 06:20 AM
n/a

From Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) | Twitter

Surgeon General should slap a warning on the bottom of all CNN broadcasts: "WARNING: Everything you are about to hear is complete bullsh*t."

So the regular suspects, NYTimes, CNN, MSNBC, who lied to us non-stop during the election are lying to us now again!

Same story, different day: Before Election - "Trump has no ground game!" After Election - "Trump has no transition team!"

The media stories of "Trump transition in chaos, monkeys running wild throwing poop!" are flying fast and furious. BS never ends.

"Trump can't win, Trump can't wiin, Trump can't win!" Trump won.

Just look at what the Left and Media are the most freaked out about. They are scared to death of Bannon.

Wasn't "white supremacy" sort of a 50's thing? I haven't seen too many lynchings on the news lately - or in my lifetime.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:38 AM
n/a

Let's see if the commission on presidential debates ever gives cnn another debate.

Trump should ban it by executive order
Old 11-16-2016, 06:44 AM
n/a

But who would Donna give all the questions to?
Old 11-16-2016, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
From Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) | Twitter

Surgeon General should slap a warning on the bottom of all CNN broadcasts: "WARNING: Everything you are about to hear is complete bullsh*t."

So the regular suspects, NYTimes, CNN, MSNBC, who lied to us non-stop during the election are lying to us now again!

Same story, different day: Before Election - "Trump has no ground game!" After Election - "Trump has no transition team!"

The media stories of "Trump transition in chaos, monkeys running wild throwing poop!" are flying fast and furious. BS never ends.

"Trump can't win, Trump can't wiin, Trump can't win!" Trump won.

Just look at what the Left and Media are the most freaked out about. They are scared to death of Bannon.

Wasn't "white supremacy" sort of a 50's thing? I haven't seen too many lynchings on the news lately - or in my lifetime.
They DO happen...in the black inner cities...they kill each other in horrible ways...much of it never reported...mamma can't lose that welfare payment!

The media = propaganda...believe NOTHING that comes from TV or newspaper. Glad others are finally realizing how we're played.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
They DO happen...in the black inner cities...they kill each other in horrible ways...much of it never reported...mamma can't lose that welfare payment!

The media = propaganda...believe NOTHING that comes from TV or newspaper. Glad others are finally realizing how we're played.
Hey Don, There is something familiar about your posts to me. Do you have a relative in the Louisville area named Bob B. that is a veteran and got stabbed in the abdomen by a black guy while delivering for UPS?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2016, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Don, There is something familiar about your posts to me. Do you have a relative in the Louisville area named Bob B. that is a veteran and got stabbed in the abdomen by a black guy while delivering for UPS?

No..but I have one that was delivering pizza and was killed for $12. The pizza went to an empty house and they jumped him.

And another who was killed as the victim of "The Knockout Game" that blacks like to do. They sneak up behind people and knock them out with a punch to the back of the head.

Another, killed in a Burger King parking lot for $0.37...yes, 37 cents.

they're not like us...they're not us.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:42 AM
n/a

Default It's all about noise

Its been widely reported that both Google and Facebook intentionally allowed false information concerning Trump, consevatives, et al to permeate their reporting mechanisms. Its clear that as a nation the majority of viewers no longer believe the media.

Its clear that the progressive machine in shock over the election results have been disseminating lies and misleading information concerning Trump's transition and about Trump himself

I support Trump's position of hitting journalists head on because far too many of them have demonstrated that they lack ethical standards in their reporting. I include much to my chagrin Megan Kelly who is over reaching

As such I intend to make an intelligent decision and choose to ignore it all quietly watching the transition and focus on the first 100 days of Trump's presidency. Then and only then will I make my personal assessment and judgment about the Trump presidency. Until then all of the so called reporting is just the noise of distraction,dissatisfaction and disillusionment by the news media and voters.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-17-2016, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
No..but I have one that was delivering pizza and was killed for $12. The pizza went to an empty house and they jumped him.

And another who was killed as the victim of "The Knockout Game" that blacks like to do. They sneak up behind people and knock them out with a punch to the back of the head.

Another, killed in a Burger King parking lot for $0.37...yes, 37 cents.

they're not like us...they're not us.
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes...And shoot him with my old 45

Old 11-17-2016, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes...And shoot him with my old 45

For telling the truth? Really? The TRUTH hurts your agenda THAT much? The truth is so damaging that those who dare utter it...must be banished? Spit at? And killed?

Really?

Such hate...real hate...directed hate...and so misdirected. Hate the messenger, love the guys who beat and kill?

Liberalism IS a mental disorder.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
For telling the truth? Really? The TRUTH hurts your agenda THAT much? The truth is so damaging that those who dare utter it...must be banished? Spit at? And killed?

Really?

Such hate...real hate...directed hate...and so misdirected. Hate the messenger, love the guys who beat and kill?

Liberalism IS a mental disorder.
Don - those are lyrics from Survive by Hank Williams jr.

Tags
intelligent, decisions, kidding, laughable, making

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.