Iran tells Obama the way it will be done....again!

Old 04-10-2015, 08:54 AM
n/a

Default Iran tells Obama the way it will be done....again!

This is not what is called negotiating and if Obama or Kerry were real at the art of negotiating they would call their hand. And also not, for those who were touting Iran's new leadership, in this article who is calling the Iranian shots:

Iran: No signing final nuclear deal unless economic sanctions are lifted - CNN Philippines

The USA is being made to look the fool.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:39 AM
n/a

Interestingly enough, when I read Khamenei's comments, they sound very much like a lot of posters on this board.

That, to me, is a strange irony.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Interestingly enough, when I read Khamenei's comments, they sound very much like a lot of posters on this board.

That, to me, is a strange irony.
Not really ... the Iranians and Leftwing Democrats actually have a lot in common.

-- both groups don't really like America and never have

-- they both agree America has no right to restrict Iran's acquisition of nukes ... (the "who are we to judge crowd")

-- they both believe in atonement. Iran has apocalyptic views about the 12th Iman which is why they want to eventually nuke Israel. Liberals, by contrast and because it's a mental disorder, believe in a secular religion such as environmentalism where atonement is equated with carbon free living (for other people, not them) and thus offers liberals their secular salvation
Old 04-10-2015, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not really ... the Iranians and Leftwing Democrats actually have a lot in common.

-- both groups don't really like America and never have

-- they both agree America has no right to restrict Iran's acquisition of nukes ... (the "who are we to judge crowd")

-- they both believe in atonement. Iran has apocalyptic views about the 12th Iman which is why they want to eventually nuke Israel. Liberals, by contrast and because it's a mental disorder, believe in a secular religion such as environmentalism where atonement is equated with carbon free living (for other people, not them) and thus offers liberals their secular salvation
I think you missed the point completely. But, that isn't surprising. Maybe you should read the article again.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is not what is called negotiating and if Obama or Kerry were real at the art of negotiating they would call their hand. And also not, for those who were touting Iran's new leadership, in this article who is calling the Iranian shots:

Iran: No signing final nuclear deal unless economic sanctions are lifted - CNN Philippines

The USA is being made to look the fool.
Why is it only the USA "being made to look the fool"? What about Russia, China, France, Germany and Great Britain, who are all in the same negotiations?
Old 04-10-2015, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think you missed the point completely. But, that isn't surprising. Maybe you should read the article again.
No, simply turning the point around to make it more accurate.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:33 AM
n/a

And then the Ayotollah has spoken (again):

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ns_91***6.html

Obama is probably the one stretching the case because he needs to be in front of the camera taking bows for something that is half baked or in this case not on the table yet.

He is being made the fool....real or not....deserved ot not.

It is what happens when the other guy in the negotiations stakes out the course.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:08 AM
n/a

The reality is simple, yet very disconcerting ...

Obama, deep down, has no objections to Iran getting nukes. After all, we are the "Evil America yadda", and who are we to judge?

I also think he's practicing his own brand of Jihad by doing this.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
The reality is simple, yet very disconcerting ...

Obama, deep down, has no objections to Iran getting nukes. After all, we are the "Evil America yadda", and who are we to judge?

I also think he's practicing his own brand of Jihad by doing this.

It was the pope who said "Who am I to judge" when he was referring to same-sex relationships.

If these negotiations fail and this framework is voted down by our congress or others, Iran will be full steam ahead with its nuclear program as early as July 1 this year.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
It was the pope who said "Who am I to judge" when he was referring to same-sex relationships.

If these negotiations fail and this framework is voted down by our congress or others, Iran will be full steam ahead with its nuclear program as early as July 1 this year.
One could conclude from your comment that you think Iran's nuclear program has been on idle because of the negotiations. The experts have been saying for at least the last four years what Iran was doing and intending. Now four years later we are qibbling about whether they could break out in 6 months or 6 days.
According to the Iranian objective or any other measure that is significant progress toward their goal of being a nuclear power/threat.

To qualify their pace of forward accomplishment to aquire a nuclear weapon, based on whether or not these negotiations fail or not is extremely naieve.
Just listen to the Iranians. We will not be denied a nuclear capability. We will not stop nuclear research and development. We will not accept an agreement until the sanctions are lifted. The Ayotallah has said there is little that he trusts about America.

Apparently some folks need a brick house to fall on them including Obama.
The Iranians are sabre rattling not just at Israel but now due to our weak stance he is now blasting away at Obama/USA.

The negotiations have nothing to do with the past development pace or the current pace of evolution of nuclear capability.

What is it the police negotiators always say.....keep them talking while we get ready.....Ayotallah obviously watches television as well. Obama is out of touch. His advisors are doing him absolutely no good at all. No doubt because they know where he is headed.

Iran's nuclear capability will most certainly be Obama's legacy. Yes, he will be noted for assisting Iran accomplish THEIR objective.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

I was using "who are we to judge?" in the contemporary liberal context where America is understood to be sinful, thus disqualified from any such judgments. I think you know that.

It also doesn't' matter the argument or that even Obama admits Iran will get nukes, you will support him right to the point where the ship sinks beneath the waves. Blind loyalty is a virtue of sorts I guess?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.