Islamic woman fined $10000 for wearing burka

Old 07-10-2016, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There numbers will not increase. Do you realize how big this country is and how many Muslims are entering the country?

Federal Data: U.S. Annually Admits Quarter Of A Million Muslim Migrants - Breitbart

I'll help you out this year 250,000 Muslims were admitted. That represents .00008 of the population. I wouldn't worry about it.

I suspect the opposite will occur. As Muslim children assimilate they are more likely to give up their religion. How many muslims do you know? They have been moving in at that rate for years. I think the first Muslim I heard about was Ali.
Your numbers are off...

They DON'T "assimilate", they group together in ghettos, that's why you "don't see them". Many areas are being overrun with them. Just like areas that get overrun with blacks and hispanics.

We're killing ourselves with this twisted "diversity" mania we're living through.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:43 AM
n/a

Default My experience

Quote:
In theory according to the Koran that sounds right. In practice the only times this Catholic has been approached was by born agains. I think most Muslims in America fear for their own lives not for others souls.

Has anyone been approached by a Muslim hoping that you will convert?
WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MUSLIM WORLD.

Pre-911 I spent a area deal of time gossiping with a guy running a hotdog wagon in NY. He was a bright well educated CHRISTIAN from EGYPT. Reminder, Egypt was one of the more liberal Muslim countries. Apparently by his name they could tell he was christian. Due to religion, his family was not allowed to own land, to hold office, to hold certain jobs.
The Koran does promise paradise if you die spreading the faith by the sword. We can't imagine why a woman would strap a bomb to herself and blow herself up killing randome innocent people. Try to understand-often she is damned because of something like cheating on her husband, going out in public showing her face-her hair or who cares. If she kills herself spreading the faith all is forgiven and she gets salvation.
Perhaps, like in our country where people like Obama blame the other side for all that is evil. Leaders in many of these countries blame the Untied States and Israel for their problems. It is shockingly easy to lead people. It is even easier to lead children. When they start prayers FIVE TIMES A DAY with damn the US damn Israel. PERHAPS, you can understand where the mindless hate comes from.
This blind hatred is a useful TOOL for the muslim leaders.
So long as the people hate others they do not see the real problem is the people leading them not the republicans-sorry it get confusing.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
There numbers will not increase. Do you realize how big this country is and how many Muslims are entering the country?

Federal Data: U.S. Annually Admits Quarter Of A Million Muslim Migrants - Breitbart

I'll help you out this year 250,000 Muslims were admitted. That represents .00008 of the population. I wouldn't worry about it.

I suspect the opposite will occur. As Muslim children assimilate they are more likely to give up their religion. How many muslims do you know? They have been moving in at that rate for years. I think the first Muslim I heard about was Ali.
Muslim Assimilation Failed In France. Is It Failing Here, Too? | Center ...
cis.org/.../muslim-assimilation-failed-france-it-failing-h...
Center for Immigration Studies
Dec 3, 2015 - Even if background checks on refugees were flawless, importing a substantial Muslim population to the United States risks the growth of the
Old 07-10-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Muslim Assimilation Failed In France. Is It Failing Here, Too? | Center ...
cis.org/.../muslim-assimilation-failed-france-it-failing-h...
Center for Immigration Studies
Dec 3, 2015 - Even if background checks on refugees were flawless, importing a substantial Muslim population to the United States risks the growth of the
Don't forget we are a melting pot country. I don't know if I know anyone that came across the Mayflower.

In Europe, like France, the countries are smaller in comparison and the population's ancestors go back hundreds of years. I don't think French citizens are all that friendly and I remember reading about the French spitting on Muslims.

"To be sure, a majority of Muslims and their children are well integrated into American society, and we should welcome and encourage their continued assimilation. However, the attacks in both France and the United States are a stark reminder that mass immigration sometimes sows the seeds of violent conflict."
Muslim Assimilation Failed In France. Is It Failing Here, Too? | Center for Immigration Studies
Old 07-10-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't forget we are a melting pot country. I don't know if I know anyone that came across the Mayflower.

In Europe, like France, the countries are smaller in comparison and the population's ancestors go back hundreds of years. I don't think French citizens are all that friendly and I remember reading about the French spitting on Muslims.

"To be sure, a majority of Muslims and their children are well integrated into American society, and we should welcome and encourage their continued assimilation. However, the attacks in both France and the United States are a stark reminder that mass immigration sometimes sows the seeds of violent conflict."
Muslim Assimilation Failed In France. Is It Failing Here, Too? | Center for Immigration Studies
We WERE a melting port. Even after more than 150 years, Blacks (as a group) have failed to assimilate.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
We WERE a melting port. Even after more than 150 years, Blacks (as a group) have failed to assimilate.
Correction;
melting pot not melting port
Old 07-10-2016, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
What's your solution for that problem?
Old 07-10-2016, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Read a little.

That's what they said when my Italian, Irish and German great great grandparents arrived on Ellis Island. For all I know maybe they were running away from the law. Now that it's too late I wish I knew.

Maybe that's the difference in the way people think who post here.
But, they came here legally, screened, and it wasn't political, you know one party open arms with illegals as long as they vote or will vote democrat. I garrentee you if they were known republician voters the would be scum of the earth by the democrats. Don't tell me they don't know that 99 out of 100 are democrats.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1251986]There numbers will not increase. Do you realize how big this country is and how many Muslims are entering the country?

I suspect the opposite will occur. As Muslim children assimilate they are more likely to give up their religion. How many muslims do you know? They have been moving in at that rate for years. I think the first Muslim I heard about was Ali.[/QUOTE

I would, now way knowing it the are ratical. We have enough un known wacko's here now with the open boarders
Old 07-10-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
But, they came here legally, screened, and it wasn't political, you know one party open arms with illegals as long as they vote or will vote democrat. I garrentee you if they were known republician voters the would be scum of the earth by the democrats. Don't tell me they don't know that 99 out of 100 are democrats.
They were screened for diseases once they arrived.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't have a solution. What is YOUR solution?
Old 07-10-2016, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
I don't have a solution. What is YOUR solution?
That's the problem...there is no "humane" solution.

And that's also the question...how human are they?

I look around at how they act and treat others and I don't see humanity. They still live as we found them in the depths of Africa, poor, sustenance survival, violent, genocidal, still practice slavery, they're different than we are...50,000 years of evolution different.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:43 PM
n/a

This "melting pot" simile just doesn't work anymore - if it ever did.

Big cities where our ancestors moved had neighborhoods for those of the same background. You had Little Italy, Chinatown, etc and those places had a mixture of the customs of whatever culture and festivals. Not all spoke English.

Think of today's big cities as a "stew" rather than a big, bland "soup" where everything is cooked together to an overcooked, flavorless mess. The "stew" has chunks of ethnicity that retain separate flavors and brings the finished dish to a delicious and flavorful meal.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

I look around at how they act and treat others and I don't see humanity. They still live as we found them in the depths of Africa, poor, sustenance survival, violent, genocidal, still practice slavery, they're different than we are...50,000 years of evolution different.

It would be good if you stopped posting this crap. Stop now!
Old 07-10-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

To the Administrator and Moderator -

Please shut this person down immediately. He is ruining the integrity of this forum.

If you cite "freedom of speech" as a reason for not shutting him down, at least bring back screen names. While screen names were being used, he was stifled since he was obviously scared to reveal himself as the racist he does anonymously.

Thank you.

Tags
build, wearing, burka, $10000, woman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.