Islamic woman fined $10000 for wearing burka

Old 07-12-2016, 04:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No one said anything about shutting down the political forum. We just want the racist and vile posters banned. No, freedom of speech does not apply in a private chatroom.

Administrator, please shut down the person who posts the vile, racist posts.
You did. When you start censoring voices you don't agree with instead of ignoring them, you are attempting to shut down the conversation for everyone. If you are so sensitive that you can't ignore an opinion that disagrees with you, then the problem is with you, not everyone else. SO, in this case, get over yourself.

I don't agree with your opinion, yet I have not asked to have you censored. Do you get it yet?
Old 07-12-2016, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
You did. When you start censoring voices you don't agree with instead of ignoring them, you are attempting to shut down the conversation for everyone. If you are so sensitive that you can't ignore an opinion that disagrees with you, then the problem is with you, not everyone else. SO, in this case, get over yourself.

I don't agree with your opinion, yet I have not asked to have you censored. Do you get it yet?
She doesn't understand logic, you're wasting your time trying to reason with her. It's one of the reasons why our country is so messed up.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Listen to the Gang of Three (formerly known as The 6 PAC) rant and rave among themselves - and yet, remain regressive and pathetic.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Listen to the Gang of Three (formerly known as The 6 PAC) rant and rave among themselves - and yet, remain regressive and pathetic.
Better than progressive and pathetic. You're fighting to destroy this country, diversity, the new hispanic majority, WILL destroy this nation.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Typical of the ONE liberal on here to attack everyone else because she doesn't get her way. Can I hand you a hanky?
Old 07-12-2016, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Typical of the ONE liberal on here to attack everyone else because she doesn't get her way. Can I hand you a hanky?
just one?
Old 07-12-2016, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
just one?
One hanky???
Old 07-12-2016, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
One hanky???
After I pushed send it was too late. I was hoping nobody would ask one hanky. I know I wouldn't have let that pass.

Tags
build, wearing, burka, $10000, woman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.