Israel reacts

Old 11-09-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Default Israel reacts

PM of Israel ‏@IsraeliPM 1h1 hour ago

President-elect @realDonaldTrump, my friend,
Congratulations on being elected President of the USA. You are a great friend of Israel.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:43 AM
n/a

Yes, I am sure our allies are now breathing easier with someone who will keep their word. Maybe that nuclear shield for eastern europe will now finally be built as was promised years ago.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:48 AM
n/a

Our NATO allies will pay up their share as agreed
Old 11-10-2016, 07:26 AM
n/a

Perhaps we are seeing the shadow of Reagan? Not even claiming that Donald is Reagan, but perhaps as with Carter we had Reagan to fix things, we now have Trump to fix what has been hosed up in the last decade.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

Default We can be proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Perhaps we are seeing the shadow of Reagan? Not even claiming that Donald is Reagan, but perhaps as with Carter we had Reagan to fix things, we now have Trump to fix what has been hosed up in the last decade.
We have never ALLOWED the rise of a dictator in the UNITED STATES. We have never had the rise of a Hitler, a Mussolini,
or a Hirohito. We have however had some very close calls including Lincoln, FDR, and now OBAMA. OUR COUNTRY HAS SURVIVED ALL OF THEM.

While I voted for TRUMP, will he fix everything-NO. The only way he could FIX everything would be if our people allow him to rise to the level of a dictator.

TRUMP has arrived on the scene to face the same problems that were there for OBAMA. Our population is aging. Our government, in all of it's wisdom did not see that obvious fact. Instead they spent the unprecedented amount of money we sent into social security to BUY the votes of the people before us.

TRUMP has promised increasing manufacturing. There is a world recession so if we increase manufacturing it needs to be domestic consumption. Look at what you/we, buy. It is mostly not domestically produced. If, we do in fact increase domestic manufacturing IT WILL BE, IT MUST BE MILITARY SPENDING-that is MADE IN THE USA.

We just launched our 27th aircraft carrier. France has ONE.

HISTORICALLY-this has always and will always lead to WAR. The taxpayers the voters refuse to pay for military expense for a military that is not being used.

My choice to vote for TRUMP was easy. The CLINTONS
are the most DISHONORABLE people that have ever risen to power in the United States. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.
WE/I AM TIRED OF THE GIMMEEEEEEE, YOU O MEEEEEES.
THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS TO WORK YOUR ........... OFF.
MY SUCCESS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT I SIMPLY REFUSED TO FAIL.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:53 PM
n/a

Default Re: Nuclear shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, I am sure our allies are now breathing easier with someone who will keep their word. Maybe that nuclear shield for eastern europe will now finally be built as was promised years ago.
We actually have a nuclear shield. YOU JUST DON'T SEE IT.

Our nuclear subs each carry enough fire power to destroy most countries. Contrary to WWII, we are not talking destroying cities, we are talking destroying countries.

Our enemies know it. WE MUST HOPE WE NEVER NEED TO USE THEM.

Tags
israel, friend, president, elected, usa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.