It's not my fault

Old 11-13-2016, 05:48 AM
n/a

Default It's not my fault

I love this ;-)

Clinton tells fundraisers FBI Comey letter sank presidential bid | Fox News
Old 11-13-2016, 06:07 AM
n/a

She didn't say that in her concession speech.

She just incited more rioting,

but that was her plan perhaps with Soros

And POTUS hides let's the violence continues with out asking for calm
Old 11-13-2016, 06:32 AM
n/a

Default Voters energy Must Be Focused On The Present

As a voter I am willing to let go of this past election campaign and move forward closely watching the first 100 days of Trump's presidency because focusing on the past is a waste of time and energy.

It is understandable that there will be give and take that is a given in Washington. However, Trump's presidency is a make or break event because if he intentionally walks back his promises then I no longer have confidence in the election process or any politician

As voters we must be active and we must call, write etc to keep pressure on our elective officials to maintain their promises to the American people. This quid pro quo, our vote for their promises must not be breached

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-13-2016, 06:47 AM
n/a

Once you cast your vote, you essentially become powerless, until the next election. Politicians have a long history of not meeting their promises. Trump will be no different than anyone else. Part of the problem is what they want to do (i.e. what they promised) is often different than what they can do. Some of this happens as a result of having to make compromises to get bills passed but a lot of it is because Congress doesn't want to do it. The executive branch doesn't control the purse strings and most things require money. This seems to be a concept that many Americans don't fully understand. Granted, politicians should use language such as "if Congress cooperates this is what I would like to do" but that doesn't play as well as "this is what I am going to do".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As a voter I am willing to let go of this past election campaign and move forward closely watching the first 100 days of Trump's presidency because focusing on the past is a waste of time and energy.

It is understandable that there will be give and take that is a given in Washington. However, Trump's presidency is a make or break event because if he intentionally walks back his promises then I no longer have confidence in the election process or any politician

As voters we must be active and we must call, write etc to keep pressure on our elective officials to maintain their promises to the American people. This quid pro quo, our vote for their promises must not be breached

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-13-2016, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
She's not all wrong.

Had Comey done this to Trump, there's no doubt in my mind that we would be seeing armed protestors/rioters and the white supremacist groups calling for a violent overthrow of the government.

And most of you on the right, whether you will admit it or not...know that I am correct.

Regardless though, the current protestors need to follow the law...and stop any violence or destruction of property.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
She's not all wrong.

Had Comey done this to Trump, there's no doubt in my mind that we would be seeing armed protestors/rioters and the white supremacist groups calling for a violent overthrow of the government.

And most of you on the right, whether you will admit it or not...know that I am correct.

Regardless though, the current protestors need to follow the law...and stop any violence or destruction of property.
It's what is needed...the corruption runs too deep.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Thankfully Trump will have the full power of executive orders with a friendly supreme Court. A young guy like ted Cruz appointment will bring law and order for generations.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:41 AM
n/a

Comey is not cause, it's her arrogance with a private server

She brought this upon herself..

Wikileaks played a big role

Trey Gowdy just blew the lid off the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton ✪ Blow Your Mind ✪ - YouTube

Trey Gowdy Makes The Room Shake After He Deals A Massive Blow To Susan Rice - YouTube
Old 11-13-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
She's not all wrong.

Hillary's loss had nothing to do with Comey. Hillary lost this election because she is corrupt and did not fool her own people. Some overlooked her evil corruption and voted for her out of blind party loyalty and some were sickened by her corruption and refused to turn out to vote.
Another reason for her loss was Obama. Need I say more on that?
Old 11-13-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thankfully Trump will have the full power of executive orders with a friendly supreme Court. A young guy like ted Cruz appointment will bring law and order for generations.
Ted Cruz would be OK, as long as they can keep his mouth shut. How anyone can listen to him is beyond reason. He is the male version of Palin when it comes to his verbal rhetoric.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
She didn't say that in her concession speech.

She just incited more rioting,

but that was her plan perhaps with Soros

And POTUS hides let's the violence continues with out asking for calm
I so agree. Just like the riots against police. And the way he didn't say anything about the "knee" business. That really disappointed me mightily.

G.G.

Tags
love, fault

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.