Its Only Right If Said By The Left

Old 02-10-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Because...progressives/liberals/democrats...are mostly women and minorities...both incapable of logic and foresight.

You keep complaining about them...ALWAYS skirting the root cause....it's THEM. They don't think like us...they don't think rationally...they think EMOTIONALLY.

Since "they" have had a say in how things run/work...the country has done NOTHING but fall in rankings. From #1 to #25...because of THEM.

They NEED to be stopped...NOT encouraged.
Are you Muslim or a fan of them? Seems like your attitude toward women would line up with them pretty well.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you Muslim or a fan of them? Seems like your attitude toward women would line up with them pretty well.
If the shoe fits...

My attitude towards women is JUST FINE as long as they do what women are supposed to do...have and raise their children. That is THEIR JOB.

When they start sticking their nose in places they cannot operate...I have a problem with them. I have a problem with ALL the standards being lowered for them. I have a problem with quotas for them. WHEN/IF they actually qualify...not so much.

We've gone from #1 to #25 because we've FORCED women/minorities into areas they are overwhelmed.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
If the shoe fits...

My attitude towards women is JUST FINE as long as they do what women are supposed to do...have and raise their children. That is THEIR JOB.

When they start sticking their nose in places they cannot operate...I have a problem with them. I have a problem with ALL the standards being lowered for them. I have a problem with quotas for them. WHEN/IF they actually qualify...not so much.

We've gone from #1 to #25 because we've FORCED women/minorities into areas they are overwhelmed.
I rest my case.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I rest my case.
And so do I...and I win...because women are NOT equal to men and NEVER will be. Nature MADE us to do different things.

NAME me the woman who can beat ANY man...the apex, the very top in the world...the woman that NO man can beat...

I'll wait.

Tags
people, send, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.