It's unanimous Donald Trump wins first debate

Old 09-27-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

So I guess what you and Trump are trying to allege is that Hillary has been in charge of the entire US for 30 years? What a lame argument. I guess that all the presidents and legislators were on the side lines while Hillary rand the country. Think about it. Again Trump's fear mongering is his base. He dodged every question asked by trying to attack Clinton. She rattled his cage good and he fell for it. This guy is a just a bully full of hot air. Why do you people continue to buy into his ridiculous rhetoric.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Not even cnm can disagree.

Donald takes commanding lead in next nationwide poll, takes lead in key state Pennsylvania.
Lies, lies and more lies.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who Won the First Presidential Debate?

Most of the media I checked have Hillary Clinton as winning the debate last night 9/26/2016.
Not a surprise, most of the media have a liberal bias.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not a surprise, most of the media have a liberal bias.
Did you even watch the debate? Trump did not do all that well no matter what Republican or Democratic media source you check.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Funny the moderator did not ask Clinton about emails, or deplorables or Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation or any hard question whatsoever, what a surprise! And still Trump won. Clinton stands no chance. It's over.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Funny the moderator did not ask Clinton about emails, or deplorables or Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation or any hard question whatsoever, what a surprise! And still Trump won. Clinton stands no chance. It's over.
Trump won? He is making excuses about his mic not working as why he lost!!!
Old 09-27-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump won? He is making excuses about his mic not working as why he lost!!!
I know Hofstra University well, the student body and staff are incredibly liberal, makes bernie sanders look conservative.

Everyone in audience acknowledged mic and speaker issue.

They are capable of anything.

Tal, are you doubting there was a mic problem?
Old 09-27-2016, 08:35 AM
n/a

Describe the students at your school. | Hofstra University | Page 1 | Unigo
Old 09-27-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Anybody who watched the debate could only reach one conclusion.

Clinton had Lester Holt on her side.

It was obvious all night in the time alloted to her responses, the personal counterpointing with Trump, not asking Clinton one contriversial question (as he did Trump).

This article pretty well sums it up. And no I do not care who or what the source is for those who want to switch subjects.
The message, THE MESSAGE, is the point:

Lester Holt: The Third Debater? | Heat Street

I personally thought Trump could have done much better at hitting Clinton on her hot buttons; but he did not.

Given he was debating one against two I think he held his own with the consistent message he used to defeat 17 previous competitors.

We all saw what we wanted to see or not last night.

We can expect the usual name calling and bombastic, sidrespectful bashing from the usual participants as already demonstrated in the posts prior to this one.

Somehow they just cannot have an opposing opinion without being nasty and disrespectful. They have attained the cry wolf status that nobody pays attention to anyway.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you even watch the debate? Trump did not do all that well no matter what Republican or Democratic media source you check.
Yes, I watched the debate, but what does that have to do with my statement regarding the media and liberal bias? Are you implying that the media are not biased?

Conservatives are right: The news media is very liberal
Old 09-27-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Presidential Debate: Hillary Clinton puts Donald Trump on defense - CNNPolitics.com

Actually do some research before calling names or putting a title on a thread that starts with an outright lie.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

Some do not realize on opinions about the debate with the Clinton supporters is like entering a pi$$ing contest with a skunk!!
There is only one outcome.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know Hofstra University well, the student body and staff are incredibly liberal, makes bernie sanders look conservative.

Everyone in audience acknowledged mic and speaker issue.

They are capable of anything.

Tal, are you doubting there was a mic problem?
Al, the mic problem on my end was that they should have turned it down on Trump's rants. The more he lost it, the louder he got.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Al, the mic problem on my end was that they should have turned it down on Trump's rants. The more he lost it, the louder he got.
That was because Lester the Dem's jester was turning up the Trump volume.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Default what????

[
I don't know what debate you were watching BUT both test groups of un-decided results were 16 to 6 and 12 to 2 Clinton.

QUOTE=Guest;1296051]Not even cnm can disagree.

Donald takes commanding lead in next nationwide poll, takes lead in key state Pennsylvania.[/QUOTE]

Tags
poll, debate, wins, trump, unanimous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.