Janet tutt who is she?

Old 06-24-2017, 06:18 AM
n/a

Default Janet tutt who is she?

Can anyone enlighten me on the roll of the district of the villages?
Is the district manger an appointed position? If so by whom?
How long is term of district manager?
Do villagers feel she has the best interests of villagers?
If you are happy or unhappy with ms. Tutt please give reasons.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You need to attend one of the monthly classes offered to explain how a CDD works.

Janet Tutt has an impossible job pleasing a lot of old people with unrealistic expectations and doing it very well, in my opinion. She will have her job until she's fired. We do not vote in a CDD, THANK GOD. Or we would have a lot of people trying to run this place who have no experience and just want to show off. Janet Tutt and the Morse Family make the decisions about most things if you live south of 466. If you want to be part of running things, move north of 466, they sued and got some power and to me it is obvious which area is best run.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

I have met Mrs. Tutt. She is a very nice person. I've been working on a project and she has been very helpful in assisting its progress. Specifically providing some department heads to lend their expertise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-24-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

She is the primary puppet in charge of protecting the developer and convincing residents that they shouldn't think for themselves...as her boss will do that for them.

Analogous to what Trump has done with his cultists.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
You need to attend one of the monthly classes offered to explain how a CDD works.

Janet Tutt has an impossible job pleasing a lot of old people with unrealistic expectations and doing it very well, in my opinion. She will have her job until she's fired. We do not vote in a CDD, THANK GOD. Or we would have a lot of people trying to run this place who have no experience and just want to show off. Janet Tutt and the Morse Family make the decisions about most things if you live south of 466. If you want to be part of running things, move north of 466, they sued and got some power and to me it is obvious which area is best run.
Curious as to what has been done wrong north of 466. Thank you.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

I'm curious as to what one would like to think or do that they are not permitted. As to thinking, I believe this is still a free country and as such we can think what we wish. However, acting on those thoughts definitely has it's limitations.
If you want to store old cars on blocks in your front yard maybe The Villages isn't the place for you. If you want to shoot bottles off the back fence maybe The Villages isn't the place for you. Wild, loud parties don't fit here either. And that's not Janet Tutt, that's your neighbors. As to grown children living with you, that's on you. Shame on you for not raising them to be able to take care of themselves. Short term exceptions to this is quite understandable, but short term is the operative word here. We ,or most of us, chose to live here to be with our contemporaries, and not deal with the stresses of young people.
Frankly, I have not come across any regulations that would be considered oppressive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenwelsh View Post
I'm curious as to what one would like to think or do that they are not permitted. As to thinking, I believe this is still a free country and as such we can think what we wish. However, acting on those thoughts definitely has it's limitations.
If you want to store old cars on blocks in your front yard maybe The Villages isn't the place for you. If you want to shoot bottles off the back fence maybe The Villages isn't the place for you. Wild, loud parties don't fit here either. And that's not Janet Tutt, that's your neighbors. As to grown children living with you, that's on you. Shame on you for not raising them to be able to take care of themselves. Short term exceptions to this is quite understandable, but short term is the operative word here. We ,or most of us, chose to live here to be with our contemporaries, and not deal with the stresses of young people.
Frankly, I have not come across any regulations that would be considered oppressive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I agree with most of your comment, including your conclusion. I would make a minor point about grown children. Not all are ne'er do wells. A few are challenged medically, physically, or mentally. IMO they are fortunate to have loving parents who do their best to provide a home and environment for them. These adults are not the ones causing problems.

And It certainly beats the warehouses that were commonly used in the past.

Old 06-24-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
you need to attend one of the monthly classes offered to explain how a cdd works.

Janet tutt has an impossible job pleasing a lot of old people with unrealistic expectations and doing it very well, in my opinion. She will have her job until she's fired. We do not vote in a cdd, thank god. Or we would have a lot of people trying to run this place who have no experience and just want to show off. Janet tutt and the morse family make the decisions about most things if you live south of 466. If you want to be part of running things, move north of 466, they sued and got some power and to me it is obvious which area is best run.
wrong !!! After a period of time r
esident do vote in their communities >>>
Old 06-24-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me use my region that is represents by a VCCDD. A VCCDD is basically the boss of all CDD's located in my area. Residents after a specified time period will have a landowner's vote on those the wish to represent them on their CDD. There are presently three VCCDD locations, Spanish Springs, Sumter landing and Brownwood. The developer OWNS ALL the property within the boundaries of these three VCDDs. Therefore he is the only landowner who can cast a vote. .Bottom line !! The developer has total control who will be elected to serve on my VCCDD of Spanish Springs. Janet Tutt is hired by the VCCDD board, yes, Tutt is beholden to the developer.. The residents pays her salary. Janet is supposed to represent we residents but in fact owes her job to the Developer. I hope this helps. I am not sure that Janet Tutt has ever opposed the Developer on any important decision.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
wrong !!! After a period of time r
esident do vote in their communities >>>
REALLY? I have lived here for over nine years and lived in Hadley and now Bridgeport at Laurel Valley, both south of 466. I have never voted or have been given the opportunity to vote.

WHICH IS JUST FINE WITH ME AND US. THE MORSES RUN THINGS TO OUR SATISFACTION.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Many forget we are among a series of businesses owned by the developer and select others. Not only is it a business...but a private business. There is no stock you can purchase which gives a vote or proportional say in the operations or management of these businesses.

Hopefully you did appropriate due diligence and knew what you were getting into before you bought or moved here. I'm very satisfied with the way things are going. And I definitely prefer a benevolent dictatorship to a bunch of wannabe politicians running things. The developer has more of a vested interest in making sure the business continues to flourish.

Old 06-24-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me use my region that is represents by a VCCDD. A VCCDD is basically the boss of all CDD's located in my area. Residents after a specified time period will have a landowner's vote on those the wish to represent them on their CDD. There are presently three VCCDD locations, Spanish Springs, Sumter landing and Brownwood. The developer OWNS ALL the property within the boundaries of these three VCDDs. Therefore he is the only landowner who can cast a vote. .Bottom line !! The developer has total control who will be elected to serve on my VCCDD of Spanish Springs. Janet Tutt is hired by the VCCDD board, yes, Tutt is beholden to the developer.. The residents pays her salary. Janet is supposed to represent we residents but in fact owes her job to the Developer. I hope this helps. I am not sure that Janet Tutt has ever opposed the Developer on any important decision.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Many forget we are among a series of businesses owned by the developer and select others. Not only is it a business...but a private business. There is no stock you can purchase which gives a vote or proportional say in the operations or management of these businesses.

Hopefully you did appropriate due diligence and knew what you were getting into before you bought or moved here. I'm very satisfied with the way things are going. And I definitely prefer a benevolent dictatorship to a bunch of wannabe politicians running things. The developer has more of a vested interest in making sure the business continues to flourish.

Absolutely, imagine some of the wackadoodles on the political forum being in charge, amenities would go from 150 to $1500 monthly.

Imagine bidet installation at doggy parks to deal with doggie (name withheld)diarrhea.

Central Park Drinking Fountain Doubles As Dog Bidet: Gothamist
Old 06-24-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

I am willing to become Mayor Of The Villages. I am not a crook. I will build a very high fence with no internet access around one house. It will return TOTV'S to its previous glorious self and will restore self confidence to all Democrats, Republicans and Independents using this here Forum. Can I have your vote?

Say it Three times it will stick with you,

NUCKY FOR MAYOR! A LOBSTER IN EVERY POT!

NUCKY FOR MAYOR! SEATS SAVED FOR YOU AT THE SQUARE!!

NUCKY FOR MAYOR! PERPETUAL HAPPY HOUR!!!
Old 06-24-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I am willing to become Mayor Of The Villages. I am not a crook. I will build a very high fence with no internet access around one house. It will return TOTV'S to its previous glorious self and will restore self confidence to all Democrats, Republicans and Independents using this here Forum. Can I have your vote?

Say it Three times it will stick with you,

NUCKY FOR MAYOR! A LOBSTER IN EVERY POT!

NUCKY FOR MAYOR! SEATS SAVED FOR YOU AT THE SQUARE!!

NUCKY FOR MAYOR! PERPETUAL HAPPY HOUR!!!

I believe you may need Mrs. Tutt's permission to take on this position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
district, villagers, tutt, interests, manager

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.