Justice Dept Appoints Special Counsel

Old 05-18-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Default Justice Dept Appoints Special Counsel

The US Justice Department has appointed Robert Mueller as Special Counsel to investigate Russian collusion with the Trump administration.

Trump tweeted out that this is the greatest political witch hunt in history.

I see the end game being Trump's resignation and him declaring victory.

# not my president
Old 05-18-2017, 01:17 PM
n/a

The call to lock him up is about as substantive and actionable as it was when similar words were being used for Clinton.

Nothing more than pep rally type chanting, regardless who is doing it.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Actually I am getting really bored to death with Trumpmania. I just have to shut it off for awhile. The same hum drum beat from progressives over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-18-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually I am getting really bored to death with Trumpmania. I just have to shut it off for awhile. The same hum drum beat from progressives over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Personal Best Regards:
Progressive means "to move forward". If you are not moving forward and want to go backwards, you are Regressive.

Me, I want to move forward.

We have seen your views on modern society and those views are definitely Regressive.

You certainly are entitled to your views but do not stand in the way of progress.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
The day's weakness came on renewed political turmoil in*Washington D.C., which followed The New York Times reporting that President*Donald Trump*asked then-Federal Bureau of Investigation*Director*James Comey*to stop his investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Trump subsequently fired Comey.

Among other things, the turmoil in*Washington*cast further doubts on whether Trump could pass his economic agenda, including tax reform, deregulation and infrastructure spending. Equities have rallied to repeat records since his election as investors bet on those initiatives passing*Congress. If they fail to pass, it may be harder for market participants to justify current valuations, which are at their priciest since 2004 by some metrics (http:// By one measure, stock valuations are at their highest level since 2004 - MarketWatch), particularly when first-quarter GDP came in at its weakest level in three years (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us- economy-posts-slowest-growth-in-three-years-first-quarter-gdp-shows-2017-04-28).

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Progressive means "to move forward". If you are not moving forward and want to go backwards, you are Regressive.

We have seen your views on modern society and those views are definitely Regressive.

You certainly are entitled to your views but do not stand in the way of progress.
Interesting that Rubicon and billethekid post in unison and still avoid any factual discussion whatsoever.

Rubicon is "bored" despite his loved idol being at the center of all news everyday. Billethkid thinks the same thing over and over is tiring....I AGREE......while I certainly did not support Clinton, I can tell you that I am bored, tired of, and flat sick of hearing Obama and Clinton used as a defense for Trump.

NEVER a defense for anything specific....simply an ideological little wise ass remark is all we get. Calling most americans names and attempting to make them as the only patriots. They are anti patriots.

They just do not care about the country....only their beloved, idolized and revered Donald Trump.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
Trumpmania : Strong attachment or commitment to Donald Trump.

Well, I'll be.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trumpmania : Strong attachment or commitment to Donald Trump.

Well, I'll be.

OH SNAP!

Old 05-18-2017, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

WHAT is "moving forward"? We ARE regressing as a country. We've FALLEN from #1 in just about everything in the 1950s to down around #25 now. How do YOU measure progress? More debt? It's gone up $19 trillion in that time. The number of minorities has increased...from 10% to 50% now. The schools have never been worse. Neighborhoods are literally battle zones between gangs...look at the blacks killing blacks in Chicago...is that "progress"?

WHAT progress have we made? More toys? We have more cool technology? That is leaving America now too...new technologies are being developed overseas instead of here...is that progressive?
Old 05-19-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
WHAT is "moving forward"? We ARE regressing as a country. We've FALLEN from #1 in just about everything in the 1950s to down around #25 now. How do YOU measure progress? More debt? It's gone up $19 trillion in that time. The number of minorities has increased...from 10% to 50% now. The schools have never been worse. Neighborhoods are literally battle zones between gangs...look at the blacks killing blacks in Chicago...is that "progress"?

WHAT progress have we made? More toys? We have more cool technology? That is leaving America now too...new technologies are being developed overseas instead of here...is that progressive?
Exactly! Liberals decided that that name was getting too much of a negative connotation so they decided to change it to progressives.
Their problem is that the results of the liberal policies have not been progressive at all.

Now the word conservative comes from the word conserve which can be defined as to keep what is good. Conservatives are not against progress as liberals would have you believe. They are in favor of progressing the way that this country has progress for over 200 years. By maintaining the principles that have made us great.

Many liberals believe that we can progress by invoking ideas and principles that while might sound good on paper, have pretty much failed in application.

The United States is the greatest country in history on the planet. True, we have taken some steps backward, but that it mainly because we have gotten away from the ideas and principles that made us great.

That is why we need to go back and conserve our core principles to make us great again .
Old 05-19-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

As a republican and Trump supporter, I couldn't be happier with this appointment.

Now the calls from the left have got to stop. They have no longer have anything to complain about. Although I expect many to begin calling Director Mueller a Trump plant or Trump stooge as the truth begins to come out.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
As a republican and Trump supporter, I couldn't be happier with this appointment.

Now the calls from the left have got to stop. They have no longer have anything to complain about. Although I expect many to begin calling Director Mueller a Trump plant or Trump stooge as the truth begins to come out.
The lazy Dems will not have an excuse from shirking their jobs. Time for them to quit hindering the appointments that are way behind. Time for them to do the job that they were elected to do instead of creating political witch hunts.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly! Liberals decided that that name was getting too much of a negative connotation so they decided to change it to progressives.
Their problem is that the results of the liberal policies have not been progressive at all.

Now the word conservative comes from the word conserve which can be defined as to keep what is good. Conservatives are not against progress as liberals would have you believe. They are in favor of progressing the way that this country has progress for over 200 years. By maintaining the principles that have made us great.

Many liberals believe that we can progress by invoking ideas and principles that while might sound good on paper, have pretty much failed in application.

The United States is the greatest country in history on the planet. True, we have taken some steps backward, but that it mainly because we have gotten away from the ideas and principles that made us great.

That is why we need to go back and conserve our core principles to make us great again .
Wow, Jim, you start your post with saying "EXACTLY!" and agreeing with the resident bigot, Don Baldwin. Agreeing with ANYTHING he says puts your post in the dung heap.

By the way, when the Founding Fathers came up with your principles of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - don't forget that did not include slaves. Do you want to return to the days of slavery in the US? I hope not! That is not PROGRESS.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Specifically, what calls from the "left" ?

Everything that has happened to Trump is because of a Trump screw up.

Nobody, I repeat nobody has HAD to attack or "call".

If you cannot back up accusations, stop making them, and you might want to pass that advice on to your loved hero.

If he had not gone after Comey AFTER firing him, a lot would not have come out, but he had to attack with zero justification or reason.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
The lazy Dems will not have an excuse from shirking their jobs. Time for them to quit hindering the appointments that are way behind. Time for them to do the job that they were elected to do instead of creating political witch hunts.
And just how many republicans want this investigation??? Too many to name!

Tags
justice, trump, special, counsel, lock

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.