John McCain comments

Old 10-09-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Default John McCain comments

Arizona Sen. and former Republican Party nominee John McCain, who is up for reelection, said Trump's behavior "make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Arizona Sen. and former Republican Party nominee John McCain, who is up for reelection, said Trump's behavior "make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy.
political BS from the establishment looking for any excuse to justify being a party traitor!
Old 10-09-2016, 10:04 AM
n/a

Oh you must also think he is a coward and a traitor too? Some of think You guys should have kept your mouths shut when your chimp was flinging his sh&t because as you know, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
Old 10-09-2016, 10:42 AM
n/a

McCain is trying to protect his election chances. I don't blame him but I do not think that was a wise choice of words. He should have either been quiet or should have said something like all men have sinned and have at one time or another done or said something they wish now that they could take back in retrospect. I am sure that there are plenty of things that Hillary has said that she wishes she could take back, such as "Deplorables."
Old 10-09-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

Do you believe Trump voters value McCains opinion?
Old 10-09-2016, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt you were asking me, but I RESPECT McCain's opinion, even if I might not agree with him. He has earned respect, but that's as far as it goes. I believe that all Republicans should stand tall together to support their chosen nominee for president.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:57 PM
n/a

Trump is a deranged person , this is a thing with him,

he is done
Old 10-10-2016, 10:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
My Facebook friends in Arizona oppose McCain and hope to defeat him at the polls, while at the same time are supporting Trump.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl in Tampa View Post
My Facebook friends in Arizona oppose McCain and hope to defeat him at the polls, while at the same time are supporting Trump.
While that is certainly their prerogative, I can't help but question their integrity and ethics.

McCain IS a hero...despite what that slimy Trump says.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
While that is certainly their prerogative, I can't help but question their integrity and ethics.

McCain IS a hero...despite what that slimy Trump says.
Your vote is also your prerogative, but if you really believe Hillary and Bill are not slimy and corrupt,
then your integrity and ethics are questionable!

Tags
john, mccain, impossible, make, behavior

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.