n/a

Default Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians | HuffPost

AM I MISSING ANYTHING?.jpg

defending pedophilia.jpg
Old 11-25-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

That seems to cover their agenda.

While the actions of Conyers and Franken are not the excusable in any circumstance, they involved adults.

The sexual acts of Roy Moore involved girls ranging from 14 to 16 years old. He molested children!

Of course Trump supports Moore. Just remember the hot mic comments about Trump laughing and bragging about grabbing women's gentallia.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Baker.......two shining examples of hypocrisy.

Christian Televangelist Jimmy Swaggart Prostitution Scandal - 1988 - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Don’t forget this tool
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

In the case of Weinstein, Conyers, Rose and Franken the claims have proven true, admitted by the aforementioned and many of the offenses recently perpetrated. and a bonus with Conyers were the political kickbacks.

With Trump and Moore the claims are unsubstantiated allegations with a heavy suspicion of being politically motivated. In Moore's case the alleged offenses are ancient history.

But by comparison one of the the bigger issue is ,given the progressives support of homosexuality, are " boys acting badly with girls" more egregious?

Another big issue is why suddenly have feminist launched this tirade against men. Feminist protected Clinton back in the 1990's remember the "character doesn't matter mantra"from progressives.

Methinks in the sub-conscious of the feminist mind the humiliation of the failure of "the first female president"
well you know that old saw "a scorn woman"

You have just got to love the hypocritical progressive thinking. Well not really

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In the case of Weinstein, Conyers, Rose and Franken the claims have proven true, admitted by the aforementioned and many of the offenses recently perpetrated. and a bonus with Conyers were the political kickbacks.

With Trump and Moore the claims are unsubstantiated allegations with a heavy suspicion of being politically motivated. In Moore's case the alleged offenses are ancient history.

But by comparison one of the the bigger issue is ,given the progressives support of homosexuality, are " boys acting badly with girls" more egregious?

Another big issue is why suddenly have feminist launched this tirade against men. Feminist protected Clinton back in the 1990's remember the "character doesn't matter mantra"from progressives.

Methinks in the sub-conscious of the feminist mind the humiliation of the failure of "the first female president"

You have just got to love the hypocritical progressive thinking. Well not really

Personal Best Regards:

Jesus was a Middle Eastern Jew who never said a word against homosexuality anywhere, any time. He never married and he hung out with 12 other men all the time.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Default Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Jesus was a Middle Eastern Jew who never said a word against homosexuality anywhere, any time. He never married and he hung out with 12 other men all the time.

He wasn’t even a good Jew. He was a false messiah, ask a Jew scholar.

Old 11-25-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Say the creature that justifies Islamic terrorism
Old 11-25-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You are one sick, twisted dude. Child molestation is never "ancient history"

Trump words were from his own mouth. Yeah, blame Hilary.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Jesus didn't need to. Back then abnormality of homosexuality was clearly established and understood

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are one sick, twisted dude. Child molestation is never "ancient history"

Trump words were from his own mouth. Yeah, blame Hilary.
You bear false witness against me.

I did not address child molestation. I addressed "the allegations" of child molestation. I addressed the allegations as being ancient history to underscore the point that if false, said allegations were politically motivated. Of course child molestation is disgusting that's why Moore's political enemies raised it.

your response tells me that you are not very politically savvy. if I am mistaken accept my apology

Speaking of blame you reaaly want to use blame and Hillary in the same sentence. My God this women has been around the world at least twice blaming everything and anything from Russia to climate change for her loss, and failing to look in the mirror as the reason she lost. A loss that resulted even after she rigged the primary and was feed answers to every debate. Please your not on solid ground here

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
You bear false witness against me.

I did not address child molestation. I addressed "the allegations" of child molestation. I addressed the allegations as being ancient history to underscore the point that if false, said allegations were politically motivated. Of course child molestation is disgusting that's why Moore's political enemies raised it.

your response tells me that you are not very politically savvy. if I am mistaken accept my apology

Speaking of blame you reaaly want to use blame and Hillary in the same sentence. My God this women has been around the world at least twice blaming everything and anything from Russia to climate change for her loss, and failing to look in the mirror as the reason she lost. A loss that resulted even after she rigged the primary and was feed answers to every debate. Please your not on solid ground here

Personal Best Regards:
You "address" child molestation. Evidently you have not read the extensive background and interviews of the women who said that they were abused as teenagers.

When MULTIPLE people independently claim that ONE person has done something pretty similar to them, who are you to believe? Even an Alabama mall saw untoward behavior and banned Moore from their establishment.

So, you can claim that he is innocent due to the statute of limitations, and you can claim that he may be innocent because of the "memories" of people that tend to be fuzzy after a length of time, but you cannot dispute MULTIPLE similar occurrences, and you wish to put that person in one of the highest offices of the land that can, and does, enact laws.

Is that the kind of person that you really are? If so, you are definitely a problem.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tithead View Post
You trying to justify some pecker puffing brother or what?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2017, 08:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes yes yes...you've said this EXACT same line before...what's your point? He NEVER said anything FOR homosexuality either...which is the MORE important point. Gays were executed...same as with MANY psychological illnesses...they were killed or left to die.

He didn't talk about black "people" either. Why? There weren't any...except as slaves....they didn't consider them people. Jesus didn't talk about how to treat dogs and cats either.

Quote:
He wasn’t even a good Jew. He was a false messiah, ask a Jew scholar.

Well...that's what the Jews think...of they'd ALL have become "Christians". They would have their messiah.

"Jesus" is a creation of Saul (Paul) who wrote 1/4-1/3 or more of the NT.

Quote:
Jesus didn't need to. Back then abnormality of homosexuality was clearly established and understood

Personal Best Regards:
And they were killed. NO MAN wants another man ogling them.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
in the case of weinstein, conyers, rose and franken the claims have proven true, admitted by the aforementioned and many of the offenses recently perpetrated. And a bonus with conyers were the political kickbacks.

With trump and moore the claims are unsubstantiated allegations with a heavy suspicion of being politically motivated. In moore's case the alleged offenses are ancient history.

Another big issue is why suddenly have feminist launched this tirade against men. Feminist protected clinton back in the 1990's remember the "character doesn't matter mantra"from progressives.

you have just got to love the hypocritical progressive thinking. Well not really

personal best regards:
SPECIALKINDOFSTUPIDLOCKHERUP.jpg

StupidPeopleLoveMe.jpg

Tags
christians, evangelical, america’s, biggest, hypocrites

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.