Come on CNN, Give it a Break

Old 09-29-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Default Come on CNN, Give it a Break

Again I find myself defending Trump who I do not like as a president and would trade to have Obama back. That said CNN's 100% focus on making Trump look bad is borderline criminal. They have done everything except actually blaming Trump for the hurricane and the tragedy in Puerto Rico. For a major news network to devote almost 100% of their media horsepower to burying Trump is doing America a great injustice. Why not put that effort into finding objective subject experts to inform the public on the state of healthcare and how to fix it, if we can, the tax cut we are sure to pass with bipartisan support and how it is going to affect future generations after a short term boost to economy. Is the federal debt ever going to hurt and if so when, etc etc. But the constant rail against Trump with "expert guests" coupled with lead in questions supporting CNN's effort is hurting the country. Does the media have a responsibility to truly educate public or just try to sway them to a certain point of view?
Old 09-29-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Again I find myself defending Trump who I do not like as a president and would trade to have Obama back. That said CNN's 100% focus on making Trump look bad is borderline criminal. They have done everything except actually blaming Trump for the hurricane and the tragedy in Puerto Rico. For a major news network to devote almost 100% of their media horsepower to burying Trump is doing America a great injustice. Why not put that effort into finding objective subject experts to inform the public on the state of healthcare and how to fix it, if we can, the tax cut we are sure to pass with bipartisan support and how it is going to affect future generations after a short term boost to economy. Is the federal debt ever going to hurt and if so when, etc etc. But the constant rail against Trump with "expert guests" coupled with lead in questions supporting CNN's effort is hurting the country. Does the media have a responsibility to truly educate public or just try to sway them to a certain point of view?
Gotta tell you. Trump controls it.

If he really had serious conversations on healthcare...guess what ? CNN and everyone else will cover it. Same goes for any issue, all of which he puts on the back burner so he can malign someone.

As to the hurricane, it goes with the territory..Bush/Katrina....OBama/Sandy etc etc.

It is what it is. But to your main point, once trump decides to talk issues instead of attacking, the coverage changes.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Too many Non whites in PR to get Trumps support.
Old 09-29-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

"Hurricane is good luck for Obama again- he will buy the election by handing out billions of dollars."

This was from Trump during Sandy and there are many more. A very empathetic guy.

How Trump used Hurricane Sandy to fuel Obama birther conspiracy - POLITICO

Read the link and see how he used hurricane Sandy to fuel his birthed claims.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Gotta tell you. Trump controls it.

If he really had serious conversations on healthcare...guess what ? CNN and everyone else will cover it. Same goes for any issue, all of which he puts on the back burner so he can malign someone.

As to the hurricane, it goes with the territory..Bush/Katrina....OBama/Sandy etc etc.

It is what it is. But to your main point, once trump decides to talk issues instead of attacking, the coverage changes.
You are partially correct but Trump like Obama before him is a politician. But I asked is the constant drumbeat against Trump the role of the media. Where do we go for true facts about healthcare, taxes, federal deficit, and problems we should all be interested in. If while delivering the facts they roll over Trump that is fine and it should. But the steam roller without the facts is distructive regardless one's opinion of Trump. If you have a better understand than I on the above issues please tell me where you are finding it. Please don't say Rachel Maddox.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Don't blame CNN for simply reporting the truth about the daily mess of the Buffoon In Chief!
Old 09-29-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Don't blame CNN for simply reporting the truth about the daily mess of the Buffoon In Chief!
You mean "opinion reporting"...ambiguous accusations, out of context quotes, and molested facts...

How is your queer son doing theses days?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Too many Non whites in PR to get Trumps support.
Yes, they need Slick Willie Clinton's hand in raising donations for them, just like Haiti. Funny how it is OK for the CLintons to be racist and OK for false accusations of Trump being a racist. Compare what Trump has done for minorities with what the Clintons have done TO the minorities.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Don't worry folks. You are saved. Oprah is getting ready to run for President in 2020. Another racist to continue Obama's (Soros's) radical agenda. No one will dare disrespect fat Oprah. Except Michelle Obama who does not like her.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

IMO CNN, Clinton news Network Communists news network. The liberal propaganda machine. Cartoon News Network. Comedy News Network Even Saturday night live news is better, but CNN has better comedy.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
IMO CNN, Clinton news Network Communists news network. The liberal propaganda machine. Cartoon News Network. Comedy News Network Even Saturday night live news is better, but CNN has better comedy.
sounds very much like a Russian hacker spewing lies to cultivate discontent among Americans....
Old 09-29-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Default CNN:Price out as HHS secretary after private plane scandal

Price out as HHS secretary after private plane scandal - CNNPolitics
Old 09-29-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are partially correct but Trump like Obama before him is a politician. But I asked is the constant drumbeat against Trump the role of the media. Where do we go for true facts about healthcare, taxes, federal deficit, and problems we should all be interested in. If while delivering the facts they roll over Trump that is fine and it should. But the steam roller without the facts is distructive regardless one's opinion of Trump. If you have a better understand than I on the above issues please tell me where you are finding it. Please don't say Rachel Maddox.
You do go to CNN, you just have to read instead of having it be on TV. And, by the way, Rachel Maddox was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford and holds a Ph.D in political science, but I agree her main focus is the Russian investigation...I find her fascinating but to each his own. Trump's massive tax cut -- for the rich (opinion) - CNN
Old 09-29-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, they need Slick Willie Clinton's hand in raising donations for them, just like Haiti. Funny how it is OK for the CLintons to be racist and OK for false accusations of Trump being a racist. Compare what Trump has done for minorities with what the Clintons have done TO the minorities.
I think you will find MUCH less discussion about Haiti now that it is seen that Haiti got aid sooner than the AMERICAN Puerto Rico. U.S. response in Puerto Rico pales next to actions after Haiti quake - The Washington Post
Old 09-29-2017, 04:19 PM
n/a

And thanks to great journalism we found out about it. Another one hits that revolving door we call the White House. "I'm only going to have the BEST people". LOL. And today we have Trump's Economic advisor saying the "average" American makes $100,000 a year and can buy a car or remodel their kitchen for $1,000. Out of touch, you think?

Tags
trump, 100%, cnns, effort, public

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.