Kellyann Bigmouth Conway??

Old 12-22-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Default Kellyann Bigmouth Conway??

Well, I suppose she should join the team. Another bigmouth liar. She said she wouldn't work for the White House because of her young children. Well, I guess she just threw the baby out with the bath water. Another pathological liar.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Default Fair and balanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, I suppose she should join the team. Another bigmouth liar. She said she wouldn't work for the White House because of her young children. Well, I guess she just threw the baby out with the bath water. Another pathological liar.
A lot of those liars around. I wonder how much time she spent with her kids during the campaign? She is just fishing for more money---I actually expected her to end up on Fox (the fair and balanced cable) in a high paying job. Show her the money!
Old 12-22-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

The woman is a genius and I bet her kids turn out great, just like Trump's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2016, 12:07 PM
n/a

Anyone that could help such a lowlife, gutter sucking, lying scumbag like Chump get elected...must have some skills at conning people.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:35 PM
n/a

Wow......sounds like a few people on here are jealous of a very successful woman. If you are of the liberal persuasion, it seems contradictory to what liberals stand for. I thought they held successful women in high esteem. Seems kind of hypocritical.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone that could help such a lowlife, gutter sucking, lying scumbag like Chump get elected...must have some skills at conning people.
Thank-you Sore-Losers !!

Please keep it going however you really need to take your crusade to many more venues beyond " Talk Of the Villages " .

Also please continue to curse at and blame " old White Men " for the outcome of the election . Really " give it " to them for the next 3+ years and thru the next presidential campaign .

And please back another old pair of married professional thieves for the office . You know ... people who are completely above the law . And then also please rig your primary process to ensure that the candidate of your corrupt party bosses gets " can`t miss " treatment .

You are off to an excellent start and please keep it going . It`s a long marathon but you can do it !
Old 12-22-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
The woman is a genius and I bet her kids turn out great, just like Trump's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Did you feel as strongly about her when she was blasting away at Trump ?

She was as anti Trump as they come
Old 12-22-2016, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Shame on you. This is a sexist statement. If she were a man you'd have no problem with it. People like you just can't stand to see successful women.

I can't believe that the media hasn't made more of the fact that she's the first woman ever to lead a successful presidential campaign.

Incidentally, she said that she was convinced to join the team when she was assured that this would be a very family friendly White House and she would be given time needed to take care of her kids. But that wouldn't matter to a sexist like you.You're probably a racist as well.
Old 12-22-2016, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
A lot of those liars around. I wonder how much time she spent with her kids during the campaign? She is just fishing for more money---I actually expected her to end up on Fox (the fair and balanced cable) in a high paying job. Show her the money!
She spent a lot more time with her children than Huma spent with her son .

She didn`t leave her children in the care of a sex pervert .

And Child Protective Services did not launch and investigation into how her children were being cared for .

And what did Huma get for all of her efforts ? Rejected by her fellow Libs and made a scape-goat .
Old 12-22-2016, 01:19 PM
n/a

I'm sorry you think that. I'm neither a racist nor a sexist. I worked for women managers most of my life. I found them, to the individual, to be intelligent, resourceful leaders whom I respected and admired.

I do maintain, however, that Conway is a pathological liar, just as is the orange-faced pig.
Old 12-22-2016, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
She spent a lot more time with her children than Huma spent with her son .

She didn`t leave her children in the care of a sex pervert .

And Child Protective Services did not launch and investigation into how her children were being cared for .

And what did Huma get for all of her efforts ? Blamed ! Blamed by her fellow Libs and made a scape-goat .

How did a thread on KellyAnne Conway turn into a critique on Huma Abedin? And why do we never hear anything about Conway's husband? Isn't he some bigshot lawyer?
Old 12-22-2016, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
How did a thread on KellyAnne Conway turn into a critique on Huma Abedin? And why do we never hear anything about Conway's husband? Isn't he some bigshot lawyer?
Maybe because, unlike Anthony Weiner, he never sent nude/semi-nude pictures of himself to underage girls.
Old 12-22-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe because, unlike Anthony Weiner, he never sent nude/semi-nude pictures of himself to underage girls.
Old 12-22-2016, 04:53 PM
n/a

KellyAnlne Conway..don't hate her because she's beautiful, intelligent savvy, talented.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-22-2016, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sorry you think that. I'm neither a racist nor a sexist. I worked for women managers most of my life. I found them, to the individual, to be intelligent, resourceful leaders whom I respected and admired.

I do maintain, however, that Conway is a pathological liar, just as is the orange-faced pig.
Yea, that's what they all say, but we know the real meaning. It's blatant sexism. You just hate successful women.

Saying that you worked for woman managers is like saying some of my best friends are Jewish.

As I said, definitely sexist, probably racist and probably an anti semite as well as they usually go hand in hand.

Tags
bigmouth, liar, guess, young, threw

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.