Kellyann Bigmouth Conway??

Old 12-23-2016, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Libs only are comfortable with overweight , unattractive women who dress like refugees .

This is hysterical coming from the party that just elected the fattest president since Woodrow Wilson. Trump's personal physician said earlier this week that Trump probably won't live much longer because of his obesity. He said "that's why we have VP's and a line of secession'.

Is it true that Trump is turning Obama's exercise room in to a 24 hour a day diner? How about those photos of him on the beach in his speedo?
Old 12-23-2016, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is hysterical coming from the party that just elected the fattest president since Woodrow Wilson. Trump's personal physician said earlier this week that Trump probably won't live much longer because of his obesity. He said "that's why we have VP's and a line of secession'.

Is it true that Trump is turning Obama's exercise room in to a 24 hour a day diner? How about those photos of him on the beach in his speedo?
Nice fiction, but you need to work on it to make it more believable. Careful, your fat head might accidentally fall on the keyboard and you will have to start all over again.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

And your " Standard Bearer " is in amazing shape isn`t she ?

That`s why all of the " rules " they had for the Press to only photo her from the waist up and never as she walks down or up an airline staircase .

Now let`s discuss her very lovely collection of " Grannie-sack suits " evoking the " whimsical years of Chairman Mao !
How many hours do you think it took each day to trowel on the many layers of makeup she was sporting everyday during the campaign .

She is just a ravishing beauty and her use of the English language reminds us all of the grace and dignity and culture of the late Jacqueline Kennedy .

You know what I am speaking of -- Hillary`s love for profanity especially angry F-bombs and that scintillating " Tug-Boat Annie " voice .

Just so very charming . But everyone should remember Hillary cares about YOU and your families . Very , very much .
That`s why consumer optimism is today at a 13 year high and the stock market is about to break thru 20,000 . It`s all due to Hillary ! Hip ! Hip ! Hillary !! Sniff -sniff -- tears and anger .
Old 12-23-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
And your " Standard Bearer " is in amazing shape isn`t she ?

That`s why all of the " rules " they had for the Press to only photo her from the waist up and never as she walks down or up an airline staircase .

Now let`s discuss her very lovely collection of " Grannie-sack suits " evoking the " whimsical years of Chairman Mao !
How many hours do you think it took each day to trowel on the many layers of makeup she was sporting everyday during the campaign .

She is just a ravishing beauty and her use of the English language reminds us all of the grace and dignity and culture of the late Jacqueline Kennedy .

You know what I am speaking of -- Hillary`s love for profanity especially angry F-bombs and that scintillating " Tug-Boat Annie " voice .

Just so very charming . But everyone should remember Hillary cares about YOU and your families . Very , very much .
That`s why consumer optimism is today at a 13 year high and the stock market is about to break thru 20,000 . It`s all due to Hillary ! Hip ! Hip ! Hillary !! Sniff -sniff -- tears and anger .
Isn't it funny how easily they can pick out flaws and try to destroy you with it. Women... Huh Jan? See we can fight back...Buff Jim gave your hero a trouncing.

You see...harping on physical attributes gets you nowhere. Try talking about the deeds, the actions, what's important.
Old 12-23-2016, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

I think that you have gotten so use to Obama the wannabe celebrity that you forgot that the president is not required to look like a Hollywood movie star. I'm sure you feel the same way as I do, that you would rather a working leader, than an entertainer-in-chief. Instead of worrying about how someone looks, why not just worry about how someone performs as far as quality leadership. Remember, the bar has been set low in the last 8 years, so when Trump astounds you, he may just be performing at the average or normal level. One thing is a given, he is NO slacker and I am expecting great things happen in the next four years.
Old 12-23-2016, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

President Wilson was not ever " fat " as you claim .

Woodrow Wilson was a tall slender man . A very popular Democrat at the time and the former president of Princeton .
During his day he was considered a Progressive .

He also was a proponent of the Human Eugenics Movement . He believed in the genetic superiority of the Caucasion Race and held that Blacks were inferior .

This is a huge inconvenient truth for the far Left / Dems .
At Princeton today there is growing pressure to remove his name from a building and his history with the University deep into the school`s archives .
Old 12-23-2016, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
The woman is a genius and I bet her kids turn out great, just like Trump's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
I agree she is a genius with her ability to interpret Trumpesse.

They say timing is everything. Wasn't it amazing how when she was selling Cruz she thought Trump should show his tax returns then just after she was hired by Trump she had a magical epiphany and all of a sudden felt it wasn't needed. Now I'm not saying she's a hypocrite but............ on second thought.......yes I am.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree she is a genius with her ability to interpret Trumpesse.

They say timing is everything. Wasn't it amazing how when she was selling Cruz she thought Trump should show his tax returns then just after she was hired by Trump she had a magical epiphany and all of a sudden felt it wasn't needed. Now I'm not saying she's a hypocrite but............ on second thought.......yes I am.
Actually, who cares? Is the fact that she might be seen in the White House, threatening to you?
Old 12-24-2016, 01:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, who cares? Is the fact that she might be seen in the White House, threatening to you?
Republican women are threatening to the sea- hag women of the Left . Just take a look at the footage at any of the Conventions .

The women representing the Dems will make a man`s skin crawl while the women at the GOP Convention are very well dressed , shapely and not shrill .

Same thing with the representatives and Administrations of either Party . To be an accepted woman in the Dem Party one has to look like they seldom bathe , shave their legs and dress out of a Goodwill Box .
Old 12-24-2016, 05:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
President Wilson was not ever " fat " as you claim .

Woodrow Wilson was a tall slender man . A very popular Democrat at the time and the former president of Princeton .
During his day he was considered a Progressive .

He also was a proponent of the Human Eugenics Movement . He believed in the genetic superiority of the Caucasion Race and held that Blacks were inferior .

This is a huge inconvenient truth for the far Left / Dems .
At Princeton today there is growing pressure to remove his name from a building and his history with the University deep into the school`s archives .
Smart man...the rest of you could learn something from him.

Quote:
Republican women are threatening to the sea- hag women of the Left . Just take a look at the footage at any of the Conventions .

The women representing the Dems will make a man`s skin crawl while the women at the GOP Convention are very well dressed , shapely and not shrill .

Same thing with the representatives and Administrations of either Party . To be an accepted woman in the Dem Party one has to look like they seldom bathe , shave their legs and dress out of a Goodwill Box .
It's "degrading" for a woman to have to "dress up" and look nice...right "ladies"?
Old 12-24-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

So, the left hypocrites attack Kellyann based on her being a female? Noting sexist about that. No wonder they are losers. They have no credibility and the minorities are starting to realize it.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, the left hypocrites attack Kellyann based on her being a female? Noting sexist about that. No wonder they are losers. They have no credibility and the minorities are starting to realize it.
You make too much sense. I doubt that the diehards will follow the logic. However those with the ability to see through the hypocrisy might have a chance.

As to your last statement, I believe you are absolutely correct. The Democratic Party needs to right itself (no pun intended, well maybe a little) before it totally loses itself to extreme liberalism. It appears to me, in the state where I currently live, that Trump prevailed because of all the Dems who voted for him. Too many are fed up with the direction in which their party is going.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
You make too much sense. I doubt that the diehards will follow the logic. However those with the ability to see through the hypocrisy might have a chance.

As to your last statement, I believe you are absolutely correct. The Democratic Party needs to right itself (no pun intended, well maybe a little) before it totally loses itself to extreme liberalism. It appears to me, in the state where I currently live, that Trump prevailed because of all the Dems who voted for him. Too many are fed up with the direction in which their party is going.

Are you talking about the peace and prosperity under Obama and Clinton's watch? Are you saying they prefer the unnecessary wars and total financial collapse of the Bush administration?
Old 12-24-2016, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you talking about the peace and prosperity under Obama and Clinton's watch? Are you saying they prefer the unnecessary wars and total financial collapse of the Bush administration?
Peace and prosperity - HA!! I guess you haven't been aware of all of the attacks on citizens of this country by Islamic extremists under Obama's careless regime. The financial collapse was hardly Bush's fault, certainly not in it's entirety, and in fact was initiated by programs put into play under Clinton’s presidency. Bush made 2 attempts to warn Congress about the impending housing market crash and they were ignored if I remember correctly. As far as the unnecessary wars, we may have some points of agreement on that, but too complicated to cover here.

Considering every member of my family has either lost their job or been severely "downsized" in the past 5 years, I'm not feeling your prosperity. You know, we're part of those folks who are no longer counted in the bogus unemployment numbers. Believe it or not, there is a real world outside of your little bubble.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

One only wishes he would secede. I think you meant "succeed."

Tags
bigmouth, liar, guess, young, threw

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.