Kushner lost something

Old 11-18-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Come on.. You know that will never happen. All he's concerned about is padding his post count and talking about himself.
I have defended him from the get go, but no more.

It is now so blatant and open about stealing each and every thread and turning it to him i.e. His problems with other posters.

I can't anymore. He is becoming the prime mover in destroying here.

Sad, but true
Old 11-18-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

It is now so blatant and open about stealing each and every thread and turning it to him i.e. His problems with other posters.

Sad, but true
Whatever.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever.
And you wonder why there is not a single person in this forum that can stand you anymore. You alienate EVERYONE!
Old 11-18-2017, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have been. I said to supply links about what you posted about Kushner. You started attacking me.
That's true Tal buddy. Rocky attacked you for no reason. I will testify for you, before a JUDGE of course.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

Sad, but true
Thank you, Rocky. I enjoy your posts...but especially today!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
It seems that Jared may have had one of his periodic memory lapses when the Senate Judiciary Committee asked him for some emails he’d gotten from WikiLeaks and others that concerned a “backdoor Russian overture” to him and to the Trump campaign. According to Politico, the two ranking members of the SJC pretty clearly have in hand at least copies of the documents that Kushner forgot on top of the washing machine when the committee asked to see them.
First post. Returning to it.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
First post. Returning to it.
Thank you, since it seems no one is concerned that Trump's son in law was seeking backdoor communications with the Russians through their own secret channels that our intelligence service (presumably) cannot monitor. It looks to me, at least, that is traitorous. Yet Kushner continues to have Top Secret clearance and is around the most sensitive decisions made in the current White House. He may not be a traitor, but he most certainly is an idiot.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

The problem with this thread, and most of the threads on this forum, is that they are hijacked so often no one wants to wade through the BS and insults certain people throw at one another, in order to actually discuss the subject at hand. I can just see a nuclear attack being discussed and hijacked by people's personal, petty, narcissistic concerns.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you, since it seems no one is concerned that Trump's son in law was seeking backdoor communications with the Russians through their own secret channels that our intelligence service (presumably) cannot monitor. It looks to me, at least, that is traitorous. Yet Kushner continues to have Top Secret clearance and is around the most sensitive decisions made in the current White House. He may not be a traitor, but he most certainly is an idiot.
The Republican would be up in arms if Clinton had won and Chelsea's husband was doing something like this.

And was the problem with the e-mails that was the big scandal? Was not that influence another country, like Russia, on government entities?
Old 11-19-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The Republican would be up in arms if Clinton had won and Chelsea's husband was doing something like this.

And was the problem with the e-mails that was the big scandal? Was not that influence another country, like Russia, on government entities?
Wtf? You have degrees?
Old 11-19-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wtf? You have degrees?
Honorary...those "certificates" they give to kids when the University sponsors the "special children" in an "inclusionary activity".
Old 11-19-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
The problem with this thread, and most of the threads on this forum, is that they are hijacked so often no one wants to wade through the BS and insults certain people throw at one another, in order to actually discuss the subject at hand. I can just see a nuclear attack being discussed and hijacked by people's personal, petty, narcissistic concerns.
AND PLEASE take note of the subjects being hi jacked, subjects changed, etc.

It is always the same
Old 11-19-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
AND PLEASE take note of the subjects being hi jacked, subjects changed, etc.

It is always the same
The object seems to be to get these particular subjects (Russia, traitors, Trump family ties to both) sent WAY down the list below "femo-fascist" "Facebook posts" and general "lalalalala I'm ignoring this uncomfortable discussion..."
Old 11-20-2017, 05:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
It seems that Jared may have had one of his periodic memory lapses when the Senate Judiciary Committee asked him for some emails he’d gotten from WikiLeaks and others that concerned a “backdoor Russian overture” to him and to the Trump campaign. According to Politico, the two ranking members of the SJC pretty clearly have in hand at least copies of the documents that Kushner forgot on top of the washing machine when the committee asked to see them.
Maybe an oversight just as Hillary's Rose Law firm records disappeared and then reappeared in the Whitehouse after the fact
Old 11-20-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
The object seems to be to get these particular subjects (Russia, traitors, Trump family ties to both) sent WAY down the list below "femo-fascist" "Facebook posts" and general "lalalalala I'm ignoring this uncomfortable discussion..."
I would love to get back to politics and away from NOTHING.

Tags
committee, asked, kushner, members, ranking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.