Lack Of Insight?

Old 11-10-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Great post, except I thought you were talking bout my buddy TAL
I thought she was talking about the wackadoodle. I was going to correct her with "he is a loser that lives with his parents, has not held a job in 18 years"...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Start a thread on policy.

I have, going back to Syria, and YOU did not participate.

You are more comfortable with social opinion you have a need to share.

You do NOT look for policy discussions.

By the way, and I will not beat this to death, but last time you were preaching on the same subject about policy, I offered that Presidential decisions and statements (accusatory or whatever) represent issues and policy statements.

YOU dismissed me out of hand as having a syndrome. With all the time you spend haranguing other leaders for statements and such, I do not understand why our President is the exception.

The mockery you reserve for others, your cries for honesty, your criticism of rashness, does not seem to reach the current WH.

In addition, you absolutely to refuse to believe what the MSM reports...you refuse to supply where you get your information, thus discussing anything with you, even though legit links are given, becomes difficult because you just say it's a lie, and refuse again to supply why you feel that way.

Thus, what you want is to lecture and avoid discussion of the President, and reports by the media.

In addition, I have attacked directly those you speak of and have NEVER seen you do the same. You simply lecture. As I said, I believe in TOTV forum on politics as it was, and have tried to fight these people but you refuse to participate.

Perhaps their 100% support for Trump, their YouTube videos, and half baked web sites support 100% Trump is what holds you back. Tell THEM what you think
I have and posters begin to respond until the usual suspects causes it to dissolve into another reductio ad Trumpsurdum. it always comes back to Trump with the lefties

Even the thread I started on concerning Roger Goodell's performance dissolved into Trump caused the NFL to tank

I kinda wish we had two separate Political Talks one for the right and one for the left.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-10-2017, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have and posters begin to respond until the usual suspects causes it to dissolve into another reductio ad Trumpsurdum. it always comes back to Trump with the lefties

Even the thread I started on concerning Roger Goodell's performance dissolved into Trump caused the NFL to tank

I kinda wish we had two separate Political Talks one for the right and one for the left.

Personal Best Regards:
What about those of us that try to be objective and fall in the middle?

I mean the The Don calls me a Liberal and Tallywhacker calls me a rabid Trump supporter..
Old 11-10-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon just talks.

He NEVER EVER criticizes these people directly. And they have got to go first. I have spent time challenging their links, videos, etc.

Many of us do that....Rubicon feels he is above the fray.
Methinks Rubicon is simply just trying to end the fray and get the annoying posters to consider serious logical and substantive commentary and without direct personal attacks, deflection to Trump Derangement Syndrome and in black and white print with about a 12-14 font factor.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-10-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
The "frightened of clowns" post was meant to be sarcasm, but you obviously lack the intellect to realize it.

It's probably best that you just stick with your femo-fascist posts.

Possibly. The Femos say such stupid things -- you just never know.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Methinks Rubicon is simply...
"Methinks"?
Tithead has an English degree, she is going to scold you and point out that should read " I think"...

Old 11-10-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
As I have said many many times.

I found it impossible, and un reconcilable to vote for either Clinton or Trump, even though I have been an active GOPer for years.

I voted for a write in, someone who has character and morals, Evan McMullen.....who today tweeted this relative to the situation in Alabama and the GOP in general...

"I never thought I’d see the day when pedophilia became a divisive issue within the GOP. The party cannot lead in this condition."

And until we in this country embrace truth, honesty and character, we will stumble and embarrass ourselves when calling our country a leader in anything.

Principles matter....to me anyway
So your principle got in the way of casting a vote for someone that actually had a chance of winning...you did not vote for bettering this country, you voted to snub your nose at the candidates the rest of America put forward (or the DNC for Crooked Hillary's case). Hardly worth the effort for you to get to the polls!

You were going to complain no matter which got elected President, because neither lives up to your standards. I'm fact this countries majority don't live up to your morals and standards. None of the presidents since Eisenhower have lived up to your morals or standards either, right???

The ex cia mormon McMullen that is open borders and amnesty based? Great concept if you are an unemployed illegal immigrant...

How many polygamy wives do you think McMullen has in the closet??

Old 11-10-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
So your principle got in the way of casting a vote for someone that actually had a chance of winning...you did not vote for bettering this country, you voted to snub your nose at the candidates the rest of America put forward (or the DNC for Crooked Hillary's case). Hardly worth the effort for you to get to the polls!

You were going to complain no matter which got elected President, because neither lives up to your standards. I'm fact this countries majority don't live up to your morals and standards. None of the presidents since Eisenhower have lived up to your morals or standards either, right???

The ex cia mormon McMullen that is open borders and amnesty based? Great concept if you are an unemployed illegal immigrant...

How many polygamy wives do you think McMullen has in the closet??

Always great when you offer your well thought out informed insight.

What an a hole you are. Honestly, is being a troll on here your. Entire aim in life.

You are not even any good at it, so back to whatever failed trolls do or become.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why does anyone even engage this moron? Clearly he is looking for attention, because they wouldn't allow him on any type of blog that was adequately supervised, so this is the only place he can post. Probably some loser whose wife left him years ago, or he had a woman boss that made more money than he did, or someone of color who was more successful than him, which makes Donnie mad. The best solution is to just ignore him. If he doesn't get a rise out of people he will move on to greener pastures.
Sorry...you're more than 10 post back...don;t know who you are. If you disagree with ANYTHING I've said...please cite the example and I'll show you why I'm correct.

Quote:
That is such a sexist and stupid thing to say.
Prove him wrong instead of going after the messenger.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt feelings rockface View Post
Always great when you offer your well thought out informed insight.

What an a hole you are. Honestly, is being a troll on here your. Entire aim in life.

You are not even any good at it, so back to whatever failed trolls do or become.
A little too close for your comfort...

Tags
lack

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.