Steve Bannon says..

Old 01-03-2018, 08:34 AM
n/a

Default Steve Bannon says..

Steve Bannon called the 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russians “treasonous” and “unpatriotic” and said “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”
Old 01-03-2018, 08:36 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Steve Bannon called the 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russians “treasonous” and “unpatriotic” and said “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”
Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book | US news | The Guardian

Here is a link for that.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Russia Russia Russia and 224 613 rip
Old 01-03-2018, 09:56 AM
n/a

My thought is that this Bannon thing completely undermines 1 and 1/2 years of Trump denials and Breitbart coverage deriding the Russia investigation as a democratic hoax.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:41 AM
n/a

Why do we care what someone who is openly friendly with a peodophile says?
Old 01-03-2018, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because he was a National Security advisor to our President and Trump says they still talk a few times a week.

Grow up....he represents Trump and Trump represents him
Old 01-03-2018, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most of us do not.
For some few desperates, anything that remotely fits their agenda or what they have been assigned to say/support/promote they glom onto to and present as an authentication.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most of us do not.
For some few desperates, anything that remotely fits their agenda or what they have been assigned to say/support/promote they glom onto to and present as an authentication.
So, since we do not have a search venue here, I cannot find the posts from YOU supporting the Bannon agenda or his website, but trust me, you did and probably still do support it, because he still supports your loved idol
Old 01-03-2018, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because he was a National Security advisor to our President and Trump says they still talk a few times a week.

Grow up....he represents Trump and Trump represents him
I was trying to get both Trump supporters and detractors to grasp how creepy this is. It reminds me of Woody Allen, he might be a good movie maker but anybody who would marry their step daughter is a deeply twisted individual and should be shunned. I can believe neither Woody or Roy Moore did anything illegal but their stink should rub off on anybody who in anyway stands next to them. Can't stand to see a picture of either one.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was trying to get both Trump supporters and detractors to grasp how creepy this is. It reminds me of Woody Allen, he might be a good movie maker but anybody who would marry their step daughter is a deeply twisted individual and should be shunned. I can believe neither Woody or Roy Moore did anything illegal but their stink should rub off on anybody who in anyway stands next to them. Can't stand to see a picture of either one.
Like our President who campaigned for Moore and supported him personally ?
Old 01-03-2018, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like our President who campaigned for Moore and supported him personally ?
I think the best I can say about Donald is that is not as bad as Roy. Roy tried to grope 16 year olds (it's nauseating even typing this) while Trump at least groped adults.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:27 PM
n/a

Default Breitbart fans eat each other alive after Bannon calls Don Jr. ‘treasonous’

‘Trumptard snowflake’: Breitbart fans eat each other alive after Bannon calls Don Jr. ‘treasonous’
Old 01-03-2018, 04:29 PM
n/a

As I've said from when it became apparent that Putin owned Trump, it will come down to the money that Russia loaned Trump to avoid bankruptcy...and Trump & his family members laundering money for the Russians ever since.

Lest we forget, Trump has warned Meuller...to stay away from his family business.

Any bets that will happen?

Which is the obvious explanation on why Trump wakes up every morning...with the taste of Putin in his mouth.

Watch and enjoy...the destruction of Chump.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:32 PM
n/a

Exclamation

There are going to be some very conflicted people tonight.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think the best I can say about Donald is that is not as bad as Roy. Roy tried to grope 16 year olds (it's nauseating even typing this) while Trump at least groped adults.
Interesting how you differentiate how bad something is by an age group......non consensual "groping" is just plain BAD. It is unconscionable that a grown man can think that ANY unwanted actions are ok.....

Tags
don, steve

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.