Political Posters

Old 01-06-2008, 03:44 PM
n/a

Default Political Posters

I am seeing some political posters placed along roadways. Are they allowed in the Villages? I think all of them take away from the beauty of the Villages, regardless of the candidate and would like to know if they can be removed?
Old 01-06-2008, 04:06 PM
n/a

Default Re: Political Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
I am seeing some political posters placed along roadways. Are they allowed in the Villages? I think all of them take away from the beauty of the Villages, regardless of the candidate and would like to know if they can be removed?
Doubt if the Villages has any say so on public lands with respect to political posters. Depends on deed restrictions for private homes in TV.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Any signs Political or others in The Villages has to be in the WINDOWS ONLY!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleO
Any signs Political or others in The Villages has to be in the WINDOWS ONLY!!!!!!!!
Think this varies from Village to Village. Have not seen any kind of signs in the Villages south of CR466 but have seen signs of various kinds north of CR466.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.