list reasons not to vote for clinton that's fact checked

Old 09-04-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
FACT CHECK. Not your predisposition to party prejudices. Come on, it's not to tough to Google and check your assertions! Does anyone on this sight know how to Google your posts??????
If you don't know she did squat for NY you must be from another planet
Old 09-04-2016, 02:55 PM
n/a

Hillary has done nothing except plan her presidency since her husband was president. Nothing will stop this creature.

Nothing but trump.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

Default I rest my case

Your personal party prejudices predispose you for ever ever telling the truth and unfortunately for anyone that has to listen to you. Too bad!
Here you are living in paradise, and so much hate in your heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;128

What "fact check" do you need? If you are smart enough to know right from wrong, why do you need someone else to confirm it for you?

Clinton is a scumbag liar and criminal. No fact check needed.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your personal party prejudices predispose you for ever ever telling the truth and unfortunately for anyone that has to listen to you. Too bad!
Because LIBERALS are actively trying to take PARADISE away. You think it'll still be a paradise when it's 20% black? How about 60% Hispanic? That's what the LIBERALS are trying to do. "Equalize" everything. No matter how insane. Women are NOT men. Men are NOT women. Blacks are NOT white. We hate what you're trying to take from us, our RIGHT to CHOOSE whom we will "associate" with...who will be our neighbor.

I LOVE my white neighbors...thankfully there are no black neighbors.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another simpleton response, misusing the "hate" term again. You sound like an adolescent that has been told she can't go to a concert "you HATE me" or "I hate you!" No, HATE is Muslim terrorists killing anyone that doesn't convert to Islam. Hate is NOT someone that does not agree with you. Try using words intelligently.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

Quote:

I LOVE my white neighbors...thankfully there are no black neighbors.
yes there are, you raciest pig
Old 09-05-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
He is a racist, but why do you call him a pig?
Old 09-05-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
He is a racist, but why do you call him a pig?
You beat me to it...

The pigs live on MLK Blvd in ANY city you visit. That's ALWAYS the vilest, most dangerous, pigsty of that city/town...ALWAYS. The pigs live in public housing, ever see how they live? You protect them, maybe you should get out and SEE what you're protecting. Why would you want them here?
Old 09-05-2016, 10:32 AM
n/a

do you think any minority living here, (yes Virginia they do live here) is on welfare?

they are as affluent as anyone else here.

If not they couldn't afford this lifestyle.

I heard Dr Ben Carson is shopping here now.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
do you think any minority living here, (yes Virginia they do live here) is on welfare?

they are as affluent as anyone else here.

If not they couldn't afford this lifestyle.

I heard Dr Ben Carson is shopping here now.
No, admittedly, the top 1% can "afford" to live here. But WHY? Why would they WANT to be the invaders in a place nobody wants them? I wouldn't want to move into some 99% black neighborhood, neither would YOU regardless of what you say here.

They SHOULD stick to their own kind and TRY to help THEM become decent people. As I've said...BECOME an equal and you'll be treated like one. Act like an animal and you'll continue to be treated as one. 99% act like animals. The 1% bring the baggage of the 99%, it's not worth it.

I'd prefer NONE shop here for a home. I'd prefer NONE lived here. MANY others agree, many others moved here for the "negro free lifestyle" too.

Do you hear people from Detroit or Chicago complaining "there aren't enough blacks"? You'll hear PLENTY of..."the neighborhood USED to be nice...clean and safe...until THEY started moving in. You NEVER hear that about whites moving in...well the liberal ones, the crazy ones, we do complain a bit about them.

We're just TOO different to ever get along. Besides being bipedal, we have NOTHING in common, no similarities.

Don't hate the messenger.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:08 AM
n/a

Hmmm I wonder who fact checks the fact checkers?

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
checked, clinton, fact, vote, reasons

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.