A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Such contemptible and childish behavior from the Trump loving trolls on here. Almost always making personal attacks based on something someone has posted and never saying much of anything with any relevance to the topic.

In this thread's case, the topic is widespread acknowledgment of my 224 613 Project since at least 1995 from Hollywood and many other places. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2002 while facing off with some of the most influential law librarians in the world who kicked me out of the profession for being HONEST about problems with respect to the access to practical information for survivors/victims of crimes. This has been an extremely difficult struggle and what do I get from the Trump loving bullies on Talk of the Villages-- six months of CRIMINAL harassment. Despicable.
The 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who that you mention were probably made by you, either that or you begged someone else to nominate you.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Such contemptible and childish behavior from the Trump loving trolls on here. Almost always making personal attacks based on something someone has posted and never saying much of anything with any relevance to the topic.

In this thread's case, the topic is widespread acknowledgment of my 224 613 Project since at least 1995 from Hollywood and many other places. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2002 while facing off with some of the most influential law librarians in the world who kicked me out of the profession for being HONEST about problems with respect to the access to practical information for survivors/victims of crimes. This has been an extremely difficult struggle and what do I get from the Trump loving bullies on Talk of the Villages-- six months of CRIMINAL harassment. Despicable.
224 613 =

take the first two and add it to the last 1 and 3 and you get 6.
Add the next 2 to the 4 and you get 6.
And that gives you 666 the number of the Beast.

Tal has been pushing his Satanic program on us. 666

Just kidding.......maybe.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

More than likely it is the same old CRIMINAL harassment.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Back to the first post.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
224 613 =

take the first two and add it to the last 1 and 3 and you get 6.
Add the next 2 to the 4 and you get 6.
And that gives you 666 the number of the Beast.

Tal has been pushing his Satanic program on us. 666

Just kidding.......maybe.
Now it all makes sense.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Gal Gadot on Saturday Night Live tonight. Should be fun. Look at the details in the movie Wonder Woman. Quite useful for my 224 613 Project. These despicable trolls harassing me on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Not so useful. In fact they are CRIMINAL.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Gal Gadot on Saturday Night Live tonight. Should be fun. Look at the details in the movie Wonder Woman. Quite useful for my 224 613 Project. These despicable trolls harassing me on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Not so useful. In fact they are CRIMINAL.
I can see how wonder woman will help your project. Totally fictional.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Also really liked the movie Hell or High Water with Chris Pine. Told two of my female friends back then that they both should go see it. I hope one or both of these ladies look at the TOTV Political Forum but they might have better things to do with their time.

Chris Pine was quite good in Wonder Woman and many of his movies have the 224 613 code.

Chris Pine on Hell or High Water, the role of his career (so far)
Old 10-07-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Also really liked the movie Hell or High Water with Chris Pine. Told two of my female friends back then that they both should go see it. I hope one or both of these ladies look at the TOTV Political Forum but they might have better things to do with their time.

Chris Pine was quite good in Wonder Woman and many of his movies have the 224 613 code.
All the great movie writers are including the 224 613 Code. It's simply wonderful.

Awareness
Old 10-07-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

I am assuming that the CRIMINAL harassment by AFFALD continues. He is on my IGNORE LIST and knows it. But still continues to pester, annoy, harass, and bother.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am assuming that the CRIMINAL harassment by AFFALD continues. He is on my IGNORE LIST and knows it. But still continues to pester, annoy, harass, and bother.
Tried ignoring you for months, but you refused to stop mentioning my screen name and have a truce.

Therefore ....
Old 10-07-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Default The Hitman's Bodyguard.

Quote:

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Still quite cool to look at this. I should have gone to see The Hitman's Bodyguard again rather than seeing 2017's Flatliners. I am a big fan of Ellen Page though. Flatliners (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Kiefer Sutherland - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 10-07-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Going back to my original post. Liked this movie a lot more on the 2nd and 3rd viewing. Gods Of Egypt (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Gerard Butler - Rotten Tomatoes

Coriolanus (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

Looking forward to Geostorm!

Geostorm (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Katheryn Winnick - Rotten Tomatoes
Gal Gadot should be good tonight on SNL.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:48 AM
n/a

Wow, Tal is sure self-absorbed and needy of attention. I hope this forum gives him that attention that he does not receive at home. I do not know why I keep thinking of Bates Motel when he posts.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was an exciting Facebook private message to get.

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.