A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 12-20-2017, 10:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hope people get what I am trying to do here? More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

The 224 613 Project has never been just about me.
This is what I am trying to do-- and have been doing-- since 1992 with many successes and failures.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
5, 697 views now as of 12/21/2017 Thursday 10:15 AM EST.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
5, 697 views now as of 12/21/2017 Thursday 10:15 AM EST.
You would think at least one of these viewers would actually commend you on your lifelong project.....

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2017, 10:39 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You would think at least one of these viewers would actually commend you on your lifelong project.....

They have. TRUMP TROLL.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
They have. TRUMP TROLL.
HEY, DONT HARRASS ME BY CALLING ME NAMES! And as for being a Trump supporter.... I have great disdain for the man. I think he's a snake oil salesman. However, some of his ideas are good, and I'm willing to see what he can accomplish.

Getting back to the topic.... where is all this support you claim to have? Why aren't they chiming in?

Old 12-21-2017, 10:11 PM
n/a

Lightbulb

Quote:
Are you not retired? I do not golf. And watching movies carefully has been a chore of mine since the guy behind me at the Petaluma Theater in Northern CA leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" when they showed the number 612 in the 1995 movie Outbreak. Whose stars might or might not have been staying at the Red Lion Inn 300 feet behind our Rohnert Park, CA home on Fairway Drive. Outbreak was filmed in that area. Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

613 was my number in the 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Heatlh Sciences Campus. I had showed my interviewer a lot of the letters and stuff I had received up to then which were from Members of Congress, US State Governors, a Presidential advisor (Health Care Task Force under Hillary Clinton), and the like.

I had 4 degrees in 1989 and in 1989 was working under M. Kathleen Price at the U of MN Law Library. She became the Law Librarian of Congress in 1990. One of these letters was from the Law Librarian of Congress dated around 1992.
Going back and highlighting a post from this long thread. 5, 721 count now for views-- unique or not-- to this very long thread. A lot more is going on my Facebook than just this but you should get an idea.

5, 721 as of 12/21/2017 10:14 PM EST.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Going back and highlighting a post from this long thread. 5, 721 count now for views-- unique or not-- to this very long thread. A lot more is going on my Facebook than just this but you should get an idea.

5, 721 as of 12/21/2017 10:14 PM EST.

That guy behind you in the movie theatre. He pointed out to you the number. I want to believe you Tal. I’m a number guy too. I told you that. Is the number subliminal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
That guy behind you in the movie theatre. He pointed out to you the number. I want to believe you Tal. I’m a number guy too. I told you that. Is the number subliminal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. 613 is the number along with 224 with which I was writing-- and getting answers-- from people with whom I shared a concern for attitudes within the legal educational system about survivors/victims of crimes. Remember I was the WESTLAW cataloger of all the computer files on there around 1990 for a NATIONAL Project that had been overseen when M. Kathleen Price was the U of MN Law Library Director. She became Law Librarian of Congress around 1990. I was spreading around copies of letters from victimology scholars from around the world as well as from victim/assistance advocates from around the United States. And trying to involve Hollywood with spotlighting the problem.

The woman whom I quoted in the original post is a lawyer/actress. She asked me if they could be part of my THING. I said "yes'. This was in French as she is French. I won the Outstanding Reader of French at the University of Nevada, Reno in 1979 or somewhere around there. It is very rusty now.

I do have actresses/actors on Facebook as well as gymnasts, police departments, politicians, etc. Have had some of these for years on Facebook. I did used to e-mail Harpo Productions rather often.

I recall writing a news anchor in 1992 and getting a rather detailed response. She was from one of the SF Bay Area stations. The last I looked she is still doing stuff.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
No. 613 is the number along with 224 with which I was writing-- and getting answers-- from people with whom I shared a concern for attitudes within the legal educational system about survivors/victims of crimes. Remember I was the WESTLAW cataloger of all the computer files on there around 1990 for a NATIONAL Project that had been overseen when M. Kathleen Price was the U of MN Law Library Director. She became Law Librarian of Congress around 1990. I was spreading around copies of letters from victimology scholars from around the world as well as from victim/assistance advocates from around the United States. And trying to involve Hollywood with spotlighting the problem.

The woman whom I quoted in the original post is a lawyer/actress. She asked me if they could be part of my THING. I said "yes'. This was in French as she is French. I won the Outstanding Reader of French at the University of Nevada, Reno in 1979 or somewhere around there. It is very rusty now.

I do have actresses/actors on Facebook as well as gymnasts, police departments, politicians, etc. Have had some of these for years on Facebook. I did used to e-mail Harpo Productions rather often.

I recall writing a news anchor in 1992 and getting a rather detailed response. She was from one of the SF Bay Area stations. The last I looked she is still doing stuff.
That anchor wanted to retire to the villages but found out you were here.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Looks like that news anchor married some bigwig who taught at Harvard and was in the Carter Administration. He was a leader in the SF Bay Area in business. One of my friends from law school is a good friend of the Carters and has been since the early 1980s.

Remember I have been doing this since the Summer of 1991 and spent a lot of time just getting letters out even if there have always been problems with some people in each one of the communities where I sent these communications out as well as probably where they were going. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications are hard to get when you are just writing letters to VIPs and getting responses and then sharing these responses with other VIPs. These nominations were from 1992 through 2004 and I received other nominations for one of the vanity press "honors" a few weeks ago. But I have had hundreds of these since 1994 or so. These do give me some contacts in other countries I have tried.

I have had a lot of time on my hands since the Summer of 1991.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
5810 views now as of 12/26/2017 Tuesday 10:14 AM EST.

Mark Weir rocks. Thanks!
Old 12-26-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Looks like that news anchor married some bigwig who taught at Harvard and was in the Carter Administration. He was a leader in the SF Bay Area in business. One of my friends from law school is a good friend of the Carters and has been since the early 1980s.

Remember I have been doing this since the Summer of 1991 and spent a lot of time just getting letters out even if there have always been problems with some people in each one of the communities where I sent these communications out as well as probably where they were going. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications are hard to get when you are just writing letters to VIPs and getting responses and then sharing these responses with other VIPs. These nominations were from 1992 through 2004 and I received other nominations for one of the vanity press "honors" a few weeks ago. But I have had hundreds of these since 1994 or so. These do give me some contacts in other countries I have tried.

I have had a lot of time on my hands since the Summer of 1991.
And yet, you still couldn't find the time to look for a job.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
And yet, you still couldn't find the time to look for a job.
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Recording this for future action.

If you want to do something about this now. I am ready.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Recording this for future action.

If you want to do something about this now. I am ready.
Ready for what?
Old 12-26-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Ready for what?
Recording this.

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.