Logan Lucky (2017).

Old 11-23-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Logan Lucky (2017).

Logan Lucky (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Comes out on Blu-Ray and DVD on the 28th of November. Pay attention to the pipes. Logan also had some of these numbers.

Logan (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 11-23-2017, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Comes out on Blu-Ray and DVD on the 28th of November. Pay attention to the pipes. Logan also had some of these numbers.
Still obsessed with pipes.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Troll leap. Happy Thanksgiving on this rainy day.

I wonder what my classmates from the University of Nevada, Reno and Earl Wooster High School think of these numbers?? They would know what Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods mean. Not Gene Coppola though. Francis Ford Coppola yes. Who according to someone I talked to on the Reno Facebook Group never heard of Gene Coppola. He -- the guy from the Facebook page-- is related to Francis Ford Coppola.

Quote:
CONTACT US

Contact Department of Art (0224)

1664 N. Virginia Street

Reno, NV 89557
I audited a few movie criticism courses from Howard Rosenberg at the University of Nevada, Reno. His teaching assistance was in the same Class with me for a while at Earl Wooster HS (1977) until I took some correspondence classes to get out of high school in three years. (Class of 1976) He was also the best friend of my next door neighbor.

On the other side my south side second door down Reno neighbor taught at the National Judicial College. He was/is a lawyer among many other things. A jet fighter pilot and a Pentagon General for the Air Force. Home | The National Judicial College Does security now.

What would these people think of the 224 613 numbers showing up in so many movies of late???
Old 11-23-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Still obsessed with pipes.
I am guessing that is queer lingo for a cardboard tube shoved up his bunghole and forcing a gerbil to crawl in. Animal cruelty...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I am guessing that is queer lingo for a cardboard tube shoved up his bunghole and forcing a gerbil to crawl in. Animal cruelty...

Hmmmm

The Villages Florida
Old 11-23-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

I wonder what my classmates from the University of Nevada, Reno and Earl Wooster High School think of these numbers??
That they validate you being the most likely NOT TO SUCCEED in life!

Old 11-23-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

What is crap like this doing in this board?
Old 11-23-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Troll leap. Happy Thanksgiving on this rainy day.

I wonder what my classmates from the University of Nevada, Reno and Earl Wooster High School think of these numbers?? They would know what Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods mean. Not Gene Coppola though. Francis Ford Coppola yes. Who according to someone I talked to on the Reno Facebook Group never heard of Gene Coppola. He -- the guy from the Facebook page-- is related to Francis Ford Coppola.

I audited a few movie criticism courses from Howard Rosenberg at the University of Nevada, Reno. His teaching assistance was in the same Class with me for a while at Earl Wooster HS (1977) until I took some correspondence classes to get out of high school in three years. (Class of 1976) He was also the best friend of my next door neighbor.

On the other side my south side second door down Reno neighbor taught at the National Judicial College. He was/is a lawyer among many other things. A jet fighter pilot and a Pentagon General for the Air Force. Home | The National Judicial College Does security now.

What would these people think of the 224 613 numbers showing up in so many movies of late???
Troll leap.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Default Coming Out Soon on DVD and Blu Ray. Logan Lucky.

Quote:

Like the work of Hillary Swank. Hilary Swank - Rotten Tomatoes

Tags
pay

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.