Clinton only knows how to lie

Old 10-30-2016, 04:44 AM
n/a

Default Clinton only knows how to lie

Charge in Weinberger Case That Caused Furor Before Election Is Thrown Out - NYTimes.com

Hillary Clinton says timing of FBI emails letter is 'strange, unprecedented and deeply troubling' | The Independent

Bill Clinton got into office because of the timing of casper weinberger case.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:46 AM
n/a

Hillary is a pathetic career criminal.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hillary is a pathetic career criminal.
She can afford to be "pathetic" when she has her cancerous roots embedded throughout the government. She controls them all, including the Obamas. They hate her, but have no other choice.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:01 AM
n/a

I find it amazing that we are ten days out and a major candidate for President didn't release his tax returns. And no one seems to care.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I find it amazing that we are ten days out and a major candidate for President didn't release his tax returns. And no one seems to care.
Your statements become more bizarre as you desperation grows, not only is your comment off topic, but stupid.

There is no requirement for the release, nor has there ever been.

Trump bad, he legally roll losses forward.

Trump say bad word.

Are you blind, the Clintons are an organized crime family.

The straws are gone, as is Hillary. Get a Hobbie, take up Golf.

The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 10-30-2016, 06:09 AM
n/a

"One wonders whether Trump suffers from a multi-personality disorder: his self-aggrandizement, the unabashed repetition of disproven claims (acknowledged even by his closest allies), his continued apologies for or denial of allegations against him, threatening to sue his accusers, condemning them as conspirators, and utilizing the same media he condemn as biased, to bolster his claims.

Why Donald Trump doesn't deserve even one vote | TheHill
Old 10-30-2016, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
"One wonders whether Trump suffers from a multi-personality disorder: his self-aggrandizement, the unabashed repetition of disproven claims (acknowledged even by his closest allies), his continued apologies for or denial of allegations against him, threatening to sue his accusers, condemning them as conspirators, and utilizing the same media he condemn as biased, to bolster his claims.

The Villages Florida

Say it. President Trump
Old 10-30-2016, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump is a complete sleazeball, but as we've seen this election...all too many actually admire sleazeballs.

Thank goodness most decent American citizens aren't like that (in spite of a much higher percentage of them here in TV)...and he will easily be defeated.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Trump is a complete sleazeball, but as we've seen this election...all too many actually admire sleazeballs.

Thank goodness most decent American citizens aren't like that (in spite of a much higher percentage of them here in TV)...and he will easily be defeated.
Cold,

I am a little slow, please clarify it for me. I understand you hate Trump as I hate Hillary. But are you saying that here in the villages, where you apparently live, that you truly believe the great majority of the people are STUPID AND HATEFUL?

I can't wait for you answer.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cold,

I am a little slow, please clarify it for me. I understand you hate Trump as I hate Hillary. But are you saying that here in the villages, where you apparently live, that you truly believe the great majority of the people are STUPID AND HATEFUL?

I can't wait for you answer.
If you are an avid Trump supporter...the shoe fits.

And I don't 'hate' Trump, I actually feel a bit sorry for him.

Anyone who has turned out to be such a megalomaniacal, misogynistic, racist lying POS...should garner a little pity.

The same applies to his rabid supporters.
Old 10-30-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're right, no one cares. I didn't care about Clinton's and I don't care about Trumps. As long as the IRS passes on them, it works for me. He filed a financial statement when he submitted his paperwork to run for the job.
Old 10-30-2016, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you are an avid Trump supporter...the shoe fits.

And I don't 'hate' Trump, I actually feel a bit sorry for him.

Anyone who has turned out to be such a megalomaniacal, misogynistic, racist lying POS...should garner a little pity.

The same applies to his rabid supporters.
Wow, what bizorro world do you come from? You celebrate a pathological serial criminal and want to slur Trump? That has to be the most ludicrous view in America.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
So a week from election day you think of that?

You're between a Rock and a hard place.

But all his financial disclosures were made long ago.

But to answer your question, ASKED AND ANSWERED!
Old 10-30-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 10-30-2016, 04:43 PM
n/a

Default Candidates

[QUOTE=Guest]You're right, no one cares. I didn't care about Clinton's and I don't care about Trumps. As long as the IRS passes on them, it works for me. He filed a financial statement when he submitted his paperwork to

by bbbbb::::::

We have two only two credible candidates running for office.
1. One is a pathological dedicated liar. She has never done a credible job that has been well defined. Her JOB as Secretary was that she apparently flew in a deluxe Jumbo jet to over 100 countries, carrying her friends, her kid and other financial big wig supporters. Travel is not an accomplishment. She has been in many many events close to legal persecution for her actions. When her pedophile husband was decorating the WH oval office and Monica's dress, she defended him with a lot of vigor and lies. She has no business experience of any kind. She has been a major LEECH off of the gov.
2. Mr. Trump is an accomplished business man from the Wharton School of business. He has developed projects beyond the imagination of most of his critics who may have never done anything of value. He has spent millions of his own money to help this country and we do need help to overcome Big O and any future Hillary actions.
He has a tendency under pressure to use some bad language and low end emissions.

Please make a logical choice folks, we need a lot of major changes and a business person to
do the steering.
bbbbbb

Tags
clinton, office, timing, case, weinberger

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.