Old 10-28-2016, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Drain the swamp
Quote:
Explain what this means please.

Are you saying that you endorse the Republican candidate be elected and then "drain" other Republicans who control congress ?

Just never understood what it actually means.

That's exactly what it means. Get rid of Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and all the other do-nothings. Send Yoho back to looking up the rear-end of a southbound mule.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm. Drain the swamp...........

I think it means that many of us want to be free of the tyranny of political correctness and being pushed around by the liberal press. I think it means that the hard working class who in some cases have become wealthy because of that practice are sick of being criticized for their traditional views. I think it means that we would like to steer clear of those who would allow dangerous terrorists into this country when we are at war with them. I think it means that we are tired of subsidizing druggies and thugs.
Bump.

This is Gracie.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's exactly what it means. Get rid of Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and all the other do-nothings. Send Yoho back to looking up the rear-end of a southbound mule.
Based on your post and the previous....

....how does a President Trump get one single thing done if he is "draining the swamp". Congress is vital and if he is undercutting them, jus freeze.

.....Also on the media covered in the first post. Are you suggesting we amend the constitution and simply block the media ?

I listen but none of it makes one bit of sense at all.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bump.

This is Gracie.
Again, are you suggesting we abandon freedom of the press ?

Are you suggesting we also amend that document and cut out congress from making decisions ?

I don't get it. Used to be, and I can recall when it changed but you would not like it, that we settled and compromised..

That ceased during John Biehner's term when his party said..no more compromise. I am one of this Republicans but my party is the one who ceased to try to win support and simply began to say no and stop listening.

Seems to me we are now throwing a temper tantrum saying we are not going to talk, we will not compromise. It is our way or the highway.

Listen, the Republicans (most) stopped immigration reform, the Republicans (until the last year) flat out refused to offer an alternative to Obamacare, .....point is your anger. Is simply saying..it's my way or the highway.

The Republicans had potential candidates and they were shot down.

Ask speaker Boehner and I suspect he would tell you he saw this coming.

I am sorry...I still believe in total and complete freedom of the press....I still believe in compromise....I stilll believe in DEMANDING character in those we entrust our country to.

We have two lousy candidates, but suggesting that a corrupt, insane man like Trump fills any voids is simply insane as he is.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Watch Fox news once in while grasshopper
Old 10-28-2016, 01:44 PM
n/a

Just voted, Rohan Rec center 5 minutes, and you get tootsie roll
Old 10-28-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Watch Fox news once in while grasshopper
While your response is pretty snarky and wise a$$, I will try and respond as politely as possible.

I used to watch Fox on a fairly regular basis, but in the last 18 months or so they have changed.

I am a conservative, BUT NOT a radical or extremist. I do not like or believe in such extremism.

I suppose that when Mr Trump calls out the "rigged media" or a poster on here says that "draining the swamp" means not allowing the "media to push us around".....my supposition is that those comments are aimed at everybody BUT Fox. I suppose they are aimed at websites EXCEPT the Breitbart of the world.

I oft times do not like how the media acts, but suppose that has always been the case, but I never felt "pushed around" or want the press to do anything but what they do. Fox as of present seems to want to "push" around folks so I do what I always do...change channels thus I never get pushed around. The search for facts isn't supposed to be easy, but I suspect those wishing for this country to go back in time just do not want to do that.

Supporting a man with no moral code whatsoever is astonishing to me.

Being opposed to someone like Clinton is certainly understandable.

I support USA and despite his words, Trump does not. That, of course is my opinion, but based in actual history of actual actions I think it is well founded. Getting the next four years ever with and surviving is my goal.

Hoping our "leaders" understand that the best course might not be only yours but compromise oft times gets you there.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
While your response is pretty snarky and wise a$$, I will try and respond as politely as possible.

I used to watch Fox on a fairly regular basis, but in the last 18 months or so they have changed.

I am a conservative, BUT NOT a radical or extremist. I do not like or believe in such extremism.

I suppose that when Mr Trump calls out the "rigged media" or a poster on here says that "draining the swamp" means not allowing the "media to push us around".....my supposition is that those comments are aimed at everybody BUT Fox. I suppose they are aimed at websites EXCEPT the Breitbart of the world.

I oft times do not like how the media acts, but suppose that has always been the case, but I never felt "pushed around" or want the press to do anything but what they do. Fox as of present seems to want to "push" around folks so I do what I always do...change channels thus I never get pushed around. The search for facts isn't supposed to be easy, but I suspect those wishing for this country to go back in time just do not want to do that.

Being opposed to someone like Clinton is certainly understandable.

I support USA and despite his words, Trump does not. That, of course is my opinion, but based in actual history of actual actions I think it is well founded. Getting the next four years ever with and surviving is my goal.

Hoping our "leaders" understand that the best course might not be only yours but compromise oft times gets you there.
I don't know what FOX you were watching, but in my opinion, they are too liberal for me. Shoot, they are harder on Trump than they are on little miss helpless granny, Hitlery.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know what FOX you were watching, but in my opinion, they are too liberal for me. Shoot, they are harder on Trump than they are on little miss helpless granny, Hitlery.
I would like it if we all drifted more to the center...and I don't think I am alone.

G.G.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would like it if we all drifted more to the center...and I don't think I am alone.

G.G.
Yeah, well so would I.....and...

I would like a campaign based on what I am for, not against.

I would like SOME consideration be given to a man who has a past track record..,not maybes...a validated track record as a despicable human being, a con artist, a liar.

In my opinion, he is totally insane.

But we got is simply trash Clinton, and trust me I am not defending, and inherently support sheer unadulterated hate and respect for anyone who does not lock step agree.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

G.G.
I have a feeling that your "center" would be construed as somewhat left of center by the average conservative.

IMO we are a country of center to left with most on the left. I see no one on the right or even right of center, least of all our elected officials in congress.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again, are you suggesting we abandon freedom of the press ?
we abandon bias press, let them report!

Quote:
We have two lousy candidates, but suggesting that a corrupt, insane man like Trump fills any voids is simply insane as he is.
Way better than Killery, under FBI investigation again for emails
Old 10-28-2016, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
No need you haven't been in the past, give us what you got.

Quote:
I suppose that when Mr Trump calls out the "rigged media" or a poster on here says that "draining the swamp" means not allowing the "media to push us around".....
No it doesn't, it is rigged proving it every day, who do you follow on the news the most?

Quote:

1. explain that please

2. is he running for alter boy?

Quote:
I support USA
Killary don't she sold it.

Quote:
I would like SOME consideration be given to a man
Great, there's only one running
Old 10-28-2016, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Larger voter base. In the old days, you were given the day off to vote. Not anymore. It is convenient to have early voting. I don't really see a problem with it.
The problem with it has just been revealed as FBI Director Comey has announced that the are reopening an investigation on Secretary Clinton based on newly discovered evidence.

I think that everyone who has voted should be given the option to vote again.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
The problem with it has just been revealed as FBI Director Comey has announced that the are reopening an investigation on Secretary Clinton based on newly discovered evidence.

I think that everyone who has voted should be given the option to vote again.
I believe in three states you can recast your vote.

Tags
florida, long, polls, lines

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.