Long lines at the polls

Old 10-29-2016, 01:37 PM
n/a

Starting as of this morning (sat) Florida voting.....

40.8 % cast by Republican registered voters

40.3 % cast by Democratic registered voters

18.9 % cast by NPA (non party affiliated)

Huge percentage of NPA are new Hispanic registrations
Old 10-29-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

this cycle many are registered with one party but voting opposite, we did
Old 10-29-2016, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
this cycle many are registered with one party but voting opposite, we did
Yes...will be interesting when all is done to see how that went.

Have a few Republican friends who did that, but who knows
Old 10-29-2016, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

Since most independents like me vote Trump, thank you for confirming a Trump landslide.

But some of us have known it would be a Trump landslide all along.

And we have yet to see the emails concerning Hillarys Parkinson's.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since most independents like me vote Trump, thank you for confirming a Trump landslide.

Even being aware of your childish simple minded trolling, I will indulge you for a bit.

Thus, supply credible evidence on ANY sickness about Clinton, and of course we won't call the insane rankings of your hero as credible.

BUT while we ar at it, we haven't seen those tax returns yet, nor has he responded to the growing list if Trump foundation questions.

I might add that your reading comprehension is a bit skewed in your simple minded interpretation of the early voting. Not being as stupid and presumptive as you, I assume nothing but your response indicates a basic lack of any reading comprehension.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Even being aware of your childish simple minded trolling, I will indulge you for a bit.

Thus, supply credible evidence on ANY sickness about Clinton, and of course we won't call the insane rankings of your hero as credible.

BUT while we ar at it, we haven't seen those tax returns yet, nor has he responded to the growing list if Trump foundation questions.

I might add that your reading comprehension is a bit skewed in your simple minded interpretation of the early voting. Not being as stupid and presumptive as you, I assume nothing but your response indicates a basic lack of any reading comprehension.
Simple minded? That is almost as funny as.......The Villages Florida
Old 10-30-2016, 01:23 AM
n/a

I voted on Saturday afternoon. Took me about 3-4 minutes. Read the literature they send you. May save you a lot of time.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:02 AM
n/a

Quote:

Since when is alcohol inebriation the same as Parkinson's?
Old 10-30-2016, 04:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Since when is alcohol inebriation the same as Parkinson's?
They are not mutually exclusive
Old 10-30-2016, 06:07 AM
n/a

"Donald Trump is professionally unqualified and psychologically unstable and too unpredictable to be the president. Enabling Donald Trump to win the election — either by voting for him or for a third-party candidate, or abstaining from voting, makes one complicit in creating the social order a Trump presidency would spearhead. One far more depressing and dangerous than the dystopian America he currently portrays.

Trump's campaign behavior clearly demonstrates his inability to provide leadership in a deliberative democracy. Trump not only lacks the knowledge and experience to discuss just about any subject that matters in governance, but his unpredictable temperament and lack of self-control make him vulnerable to deflections and baiting by his opponents."

Why Donald Trump doesn't deserve even one vote | TheHill
Old 10-30-2016, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hispanics are almost a majority in Florida. And they're becoming the majority in many states.

Quote:
"Donald Trump is professionally unqualified and psychologically unstable and too unpredictable to be the president. Enabling Donald Trump to win the election — either by voting for him or for a third-party candidate, or abstaining from voting, makes one complicit in creating the social order a Trump presidency would spearhead. One far more depressing and dangerous than the dystopian America he currently portrays.

Trump's campaign behavior clearly demonstrates his inability to provide leadership in a deliberative democracy. Trump not only lacks the knowledge and experience to discuss just about any subject that matters in governance, but his unpredictable temperament and lack of self-control make him vulnerable to deflections and baiting by his opponents."

Why Donald Trump doesn't deserve even one vote | TheHill
And Hillary is perfect? NEITHER should be president.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Hispanics are almost a majority in Florida. And they're becoming the majority in many states.

And Hillary is perfect? NEITHER should be president.
I know many hispanics voting for trump. The vast majority of Cubans are vocally pro trump, but I know others that are in the silent majority that will only be vocal in the voting booth.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

it is expected that Trump gets about 25% of black voters
Old 10-30-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Any idea who will be the Democrat choice for president? After all, shouldn't she be incarcerated BEFORE she is elected rather than America going through the scandal of having the first female president going to jail in disgrace?
Old 10-30-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

Pray they don't pick WC Fields

He is such a twit

How about Bernie?

Tags
florida, long, polls, lines

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.