A look back at Trump’s anti-vacation tweets as he readies for 17-day vacation

Old 08-04-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Default A look back at Trump’s anti-vacation tweets as he readies for 17-day vacation

A look back at Trump’s anti-vacation tweets as he readies for 17-day vacation
Old 08-05-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Trump's old tweets are a treasure trove.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump's old tweets are a treasure trove.

Cudos to all the anti-Trump posters who are now on TOTV's Political Forum.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

If he really wanted to make America great again he would take a three and a half year vacation.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cudos to all the anti-Trump posters who are now on TOTV's Political Forum.
What I have learned from this forum is this....

If you wish to discuss Clinton or Obama or the totally investigated and other conspiracy theories on either...then simply....

Post a verifiable and credited outright lie of the day by Trump.

THAT will get you all you want to know about historical conspiracy theories on Obama and Clinton.

Folks, do you not get embarrased by bringing up ancient already totally investigate things instead of saying something to defend Trump's lies ???
Old 08-05-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Trump's "working vacation" at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. will also see his staff leave the West Wing while the White House undergoes significant renovations, including repairs to the heating, ventilation and air conditions (HVAC) system.

Why don't you liberal cunts ever post anything with any relevancy to the situation??
Old 08-05-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump's "working vacation" at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. will also see his staff leave the West Wing while the White House undergoes significant renovations, including repairs to the heating, ventilation and air conditions (HVAC) system.

Why don't you liberal cunts ever post anything with any relevancy to the situation??
Why don't you right wing cocksuckers ever post anything with any relevancy to the situation lardbutt?
Old 08-05-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you right wing cocksuckers ever post anything with any relevancy to the situation lardbutt?
LARBUD is not relevant...PERIOD.

Troll in the basement with just about the filthiest mouth, lowest knowledge base, most hateful attitude and just a waste of humanity.

He craves attention and ignore is the best thing to do. I suppose he craves what he cannot get otherwise, but not sure having a reputation as a troll was his goal, but if it was, he is totally successful
Old 08-05-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yup...gotta fumigate it, replace the carpets, repaint...all they can to get that smell out. Often they have to raze the building because it never comes out.

WHY do you think he refused to stay there?

Quote:

Troll in the basement with just about the filthiest mouth, lowest knowledge base, most hateful attitude and just a waste of humanity.
And you're top of the heap...A #1?
Old 08-05-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yup...gotta fumigate it, replace the carpets, repaint...all they can to get that smell out. Often they have to raze the building because it never comes out.

Hey, coming from a man who does not even live in The Villages, or I doubt has ever been here, yet constantly hassles Villagers who actually live here with his racist hate talk, I suppose that might be a compliment.

Where ever you might live, I just wonder how you picked this place to be the duty racist ? Of course, it is a bad assumption that this is the only forum where you troll your stupidity.I am sure you also troll other places.

Why do you not just go back to where you live and bother those folks ??? You are the working model of a troll, with your hate talk you hijacking threads and assumed identity......such a role model for white folks whom you love to follow.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, coming from a man who does not even live in The Villages, or I doubt has ever been here, yet constantly hassles Villagers who actually live here with his racist hate talk, I suppose that might be a compliment.

Where ever you might live, I just wonder how you picked this place to be the duty racist ? Of course, it is a bad assumption that this is the only forum where you troll your stupidity.I am sure you also troll other places.

Why do you not just go back to where you live and bother those folks ??? You are the working model of a troll, with your hate talk you hijacking threads and assumed identity......such a role model for white folks whom you love to follow.
I Have been informed by an unimpeachable source that lardbutt and baldy are actually gay lovers. Ally wanted to join them in a threesome but they refused as he has African blood.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Cudos to all the anti-Trump posters who are now on TOTV's Political Forum.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

He craves attention and ignore is the best thing to do. I suppose he craves what he cannot get otherwise, but not sure having a reputation as a troll was his goal, but if it was, he is totally successful
I like it when he posts photos that he has ripped from Google Images and puts his name on it. And that is in his sober moments.

Old 08-05-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

The best way To deal with the troll is to ignore. The person craves attention and if they don't get it, they will go elsewhere.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

Donny [emoji1589]

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
readies, 17-day, vacation, tweets, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.