Looks like she just Googled.

Old 07-19-2016, 11:47 PM
n/a

I do not care about the first lady. Only challenge for me is some one needs to make Hillary go away
Old 07-20-2016, 04:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I do not care about the first lady. Only challenge for me is some one needs to make Hillary go away
How much is it worth to you? I have some friends that can make things happen.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is that your defense counselor? Better call Saul.
Why would anyone copy anything from an Obama? If you don't see the ludicrousness of that idea, then you are very naive. Go back and read Obama's speech that he stole from Bush in 2014, word for word plagiarized.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Go back and read Obama's speech that he stole from Bush in 2014, word for word plagiarized.

I'm not sure whether to laugh my azz off, or shake my head in disgust and pity at such outrageous lying and desperation.

This post is proof positive that there is a long way to go, before we can ever get back to civil discussions on the issues without someone throwing out a complete lie...and hoping that others of their ilk actually believe it.

Reasonable people can only hope you posted this just to stir the pot and that deep down even you don't really believe it...but my gut instinct says you're dead serious.

Woe be this country, that people like you are even allowed to vote.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

I'm not sure whether to laugh my azz off, or shake my head in disgust and pity at such outrageous lying and desperation.

This post is proof positive that there is a long way to go, before we can ever get back to civil discussions on the issues without someone throwing out a complete lie...and hoping that others of their ilk actually believe it.

Reasonable people can only hope you posted this just to stir the pot and that deep down even you don't really believe it...but my gut instinct says you're dead serious.

Woe be this country, that people like you are even allowed to vote.

CNM
You just said a lot of nothing. Are you always so foolish?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fools.jpg (22.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 07-20-2016, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
You just said a lot of nothing. Are you always so foolish?
Said the pot to the kettle.

Don't worry though, I fully understand why you rely on quick and idiotic soundbites on issues where you and your ilk are caught lying.

It's simply because you are not intelligent enough to post a reply, that is more than a meme or party line spin that you've been given. Never having an original thought, seems to be an epidemic of those on the right.

So anyway, quit being so lazy and show us where Obama "stole from Bush in 2014, word for word plagiarized."

Or just admit now that it is/was but another desperate lie.

I'm betting you're too ignorant to do either.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Said the pot to the kettle.

Don't worry though, I fully understand why you rely on quick and idiotic soundbites on issues where you and your ilk are caught lying.

It's simply because you are not intelligent enough to post a reply, that is more than a meme or party line spin that you've been given. Never having an original thought, seems to be an epidemic of those on the right.

So anyway, quit being so lazy and show us where Obama "stole from Bush in 2014, word for word plagiarized."

Or just admit now that it is/was but another desperate lie.

I'm betting you're too ignorant to do either.

CNM
More of your all about nothing, containing no facts, waste of time comments. Have you thought about attempting to become informed? Perhaps if you were to read an internet news feed or turn on the news in the morning? Aren't you even a little bit embarrassed to put three little letters at the bottom of your immature comments? I would think that as dumb as your comments are, you would prefer to stay anonymous. But, then again that takes logical thinking, which you seem to lack.

But, I do find your naive and uninformed nature to be quite entertaining. So, don't let us scare you off. As long as you don't disrupt our conversations on here, I can put up with you, just like an over active child. Don't run off, because you may just learn something.

And now, on with the show...............
Old 07-20-2016, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
More of your all about nothing, containing no facts, waste of time comments. Have you thought about attempting to become informed? Perhaps if you were to read an internet news feed or turn on the news in the morning? Aren't you even a little bit embarrassed to put three little letters at the bottom of your immature comments? I would think that as dumb as your comments are, you would prefer to stay anonymous. But, then again that takes logical thinking, which you seem to lack.

But, I do find your naive and uninformed nature to be quite entertaining. So, don't let us scare you off. As long as you don't disrupt our conversations on here, I can put up with you, just like an over active child. Don't run off, because you may just learn something.

And now, on with the show...............
Another unintelligent rambling, that adds nothing and simply shows flaming hypocrisy and an intimidation from someone who actually asks for some type of proof when such outrageous lies are stated.

So are you going to quit hanging from my d1ck and post where Obama plagiarized, or expend your obvious lack of intelligence whining about another poster?

Your call.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why would anyone copy anything from an Obama? If you don't see the ludicrousness of that idea, then you are very naive. Go back and read Obama's speech that he stole from Bush in 2014, word for word plagiarized.
I dislike the fact that far too many, including the above, repeat as the media would like us to do, that MTrump plagerized MObama's speech.

Out of an entire speech lasting 20 minutes.....TWO LINES are alleged to come from MObama speech.

TWO LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please refrain from amplifying the media and the democratic lies wherever possible.

So where is the commentary about a rich white woman giving credence to a mediocre, unknown black feminists speech by using TWO LINES?
Old 07-20-2016, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another unintelligent rambling, that adds nothing and simply shows flaming hypocrisy and an intimidation from someone who actually asks for some type of proof when such outrageous lies are stated.

So are you going to quit hanging from my d1ck and post where Obama plagiarized, or expend your obvious lack of intelligence whining about another poster?

Your call.

CNM
Are you a proponent of crudeness adds value or just plain inconsiderate crude?
Old 07-20-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
If that is a multiple choice question, then the answer is all of the above.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

And another flaming hypocrite, who either is too ignorant or chooses to ignore the real crudeness coming from her () side...from the racists/bigots/misogynists.

Good job in proving my point...Ms. Passive-Aggressive.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

And we don't say much about politics publicly, but we are silently steaming about the mess the world is in and about the inappropriate sympathy given to people who then turn around and think it is o.k. to shoot the police. We don't say much but we are going to elect a non politician who can't seem to keep his foot out of his mouth, just like members of our own family. His wife isn't clever about writing speeches either, but we are going to begin in November clearing out the political machine that has screwed things up mightily. Then we will somehow get the attention of both political parties. Be aware of the power of silence. We will win this election. We will change this country back to being run in a common sense way.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
And we don't say much about politics publicly, but we are silently steaming about the mess the world is in and about the inappropriate sympathy given to people who then turn around and think it is o.k. to shoot the police. We don't say much but we are going to elect a non politician who can't seem to keep his foot out of his mouth, just like members of our own family. His wife isn't clever about writing speeches either, but we are going to begin in November clearing out the political machine that has screwed things up mightily. Then we will somehow get the attention of both political parties. Be aware of the power of silence. We will win this election. We will change this country back to being run in a common sense way.

The return of the law of the land applies to all.
The return of law enforcement.
The return of the majority rules.
The elimination of the nonsense concept of political correctness.

And most importantly if you don't like it here in our country......return tickets to country of origin will be issued.!!

Tags
easy, googled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.