The Lord of the Flies...

Old 11-28-2017, 03:25 PM
n/a

Default The Lord of the Flies...

...seems an appropriate comparison to this Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

But when do the adults show up is my question?

The Lord of the Flies is about a bunch of kids trapped on an island and how their inter-actions descend into the savage primitive drives of the lizard parts of our brains.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
...seems an appropriate comparison to this Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

The Lord of the Flies is about a bunch of kids trapped on an island and how their inter-actions descend into the savage primitive drives of the lizard parts of our brains.
You mean they started acting like negros?

GO to MLK Blvd and SEE how the 99% live...JUST LIKE THIS!

White people ARE western civilization...white people are naturally civilized...we've been living in organized communities for 50,000 years...the negros have NOT...it's why 99% cannot adapt to our culture...only 1% can make it.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You mean they started acting like negros?

GO to MLK Blvd and SEE how the 99% live...JUST LIKE THIS!

White people ARE western civilization...white people are naturally civilized...we've been living in organized communities for 50,000 years...the negros have NOT...it's why 99% cannot adapt to our culture...only 1% can make it.

Probably more than 1% Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2017, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Probably more than 1% Don.

2%...?
Old 11-28-2017, 07:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
2%...?

Keep going

Old 11-29-2017, 05:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

Why can't people act grown up? Perhaps th experts are correct and the lifestyle of Americans is such that they no longer know how to move to the adult stage of life.

Many kids during the depression lost their childhood because they were forced to quit school and work to help support their families

In WWII many went off to war.

with ever increasing standard of livings suddenly kids were no longer held accountable and look what we have wrought

Personal Best Regards;
Old 11-29-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

I am always hopeful that at some point when some are characterizing or measuring or criticizing, etc the political forum, keep in mind the usual negative inferences are earned by a very few. However when non positive commentary is provided it is always done so or presented as though the undesirable aspects are a general condition.....when it most certainly is not.....the usual forum antagonists are less than 10.

Speaking for myself and the other 99%!
Old 11-29-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why can't people act grown up? Perhaps th experts are correct and the lifestyle of Americans is such that they no longer know how to move to the adult stage of life.

Many kids during the depression lost their childhood because they were forced to quit school and work to help support their families

with ever increasing standard of livings suddenly kids were no longer held accountable and look what we have wrought

Personal Best Regards;
LEADERSHIP !!!!

We lack it and need it. Values are not important to those who supposedly "lead' thus why would our youth have values.

To lie and accuse via social media is now mainstream.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards;
Kids are/have been "raised" in "daycare" by 3rd world Laquisha and not their parents...what do you expect?
Old 11-29-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Our "leadership" at work....

"Donald Trump has retweeted three anti-Muslim videos posted by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of the far-right group Britain First who has been convicted of religiously aggravated harassment.

Trump, who has 43.5 million followers on the network, retweeted three separate tweets by Fransen on Wednesday, which all included separate, unverified anti-Islamic videos.

One purported to show a group of Muslims pushing a boy off a roof. Another claimed to show a Muslim destroying a statue of the Virgin Mary and another claimed to show immigrants hitting a Dutch boy on crutches.

The videos were retweeted without comment. Trump then turned to the more familiar territory and suggested a boycott of “Fake News CNN”, before celebrating the level of the stock market and commenting on the firing of NBC anchor Matt Lauer."

"Fransen responded delightedly to her posts being republished by the Trump account, writing: “THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, DONALD TRUMP, HAS RETWEETED THREE OF DEPUTY LEADER JAYDA FRANSEN’S TWITTER VIDEOS! DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF HAS RETWEETED THESE VIDEOS AND HAS AROUND 44 MILLION FOLLOWERS! GOD BLESS YOU TRUMP! GOD BLESS AMERICA!”

Trump retweets British far-right leader's anti-Muslim videos | US news | The Guardian
Old 11-29-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Our "leadership" at work....

"Donald Trump has retweeted three anti-Muslim videos posted by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of the far-right group Britain First who has been convicted of religiously aggravated harassment.

Trump, who has 43.5 million followers on the network, retweeted three separate tweets by Fransen on Wednesday, which all included separate, unverified anti-Islamic videos.

One purported to show a group of Muslims pushing a boy off a roof. Another claimed to show a Muslim destroying a statue of the Virgin Mary and another claimed to show immigrants hitting a Dutch boy on crutches.

The videos were retweeted without comment. Trump then turned to the more familiar territory and suggested a boycott of “Fake News CNN”, before celebrating the level of the stock market and commenting on the firing of NBC anchor Matt Lauer."

"Fransen responded delightedly to her posts being republished by the Trump account, writing: “THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, DONALD TRUMP, HAS RETWEETED THREE OF DEPUTY LEADER JAYDA FRANSEN’S TWITTER VIDEOS! DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF HAS RETWEETED THESE VIDEOS AND HAS AROUND 44 MILLION FOLLOWERS! GOD BLESS YOU TRUMP! GOD BLESS AMERICA!”

Trump retweets British far-right leader's anti-Muslim videos | US news | The Guardian
This President's behavior is just so questionable on so many instances. This is just another one of these.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
This President's behavior is just so questionable on so many instances. This is just another one of these.
You think the spread of Islam is a GOOD thing? You think Islam should be encouraged to spread?

Have YOU ever BEEN to a Muslim country?

Is that what you want here?

Isn't it bad enough that we've been invaded by Hispanics...now you want the coupe de gras and send us over the top by becoming Muslim too?
Old 11-29-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
You think the spread of Islam is a GOOD thing? You think Islam should be encouraged to spread?

Have YOU ever BEEN to a Muslim country?

Is that what you want here?

Isn't it bad enough that we've been invaded by Hispanics...now you want the coupe de gras and send us over the top by becoming Muslim too?
That's not the issue...you know that but hijack anyway.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's not the issue...you know that but hijack anyway.
YOU made a comment on a post about Trump and Muslims...insinuating that he was wrong to "condemn" Islam...correct?

"This President's behavior is just so questionable on so many instances. This is just another one of these."

So don't get upset when I call you out on it. You DO NOT want Islam taking hold here. Why? Because I've BEEN to Muslim countries and I've SEEN what it's like.

You think it's bad now with women calling shots...wait for the Islam religious police!

Say no to Islam.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
YOU made a comment on a post about Trump and Muslims...insinuating that he was wrong to "condemn" Islam...correct?

"This President's behavior is just so questionable on so many instances. This is just another one of these."

So don't get upset when I call you out on it. You DO NOT want Islam taking hold here. Why? Because I've BEEN to Muslim countries and I've SEEN what it's like.

You think it's bad now with women calling shots...wait for the Islam religious police!

Say no to Islam.
My comment was in addition to my original which revolved around the lack of leadership in our country and the improper and impulsive use of social media.

I could have used the one where the President lied and said he was "offered" man of the year.....I could have used a number of lies used on twitter by out "leader" or accusations, but selected this one because it is irresponsible for a President to do something like this.

Spreading totally unconfirmed videos put out by an extremist group in another country by our President is, in my opinion, irresponsible.

I could have picked any of his lies via twitter or any of a numnber of false accusations but chose this because it is current.

The subject matter is not the reason for the link...actually, it is not even validate to be an accurate film but the point is the quick and immature distribution of it by someone who is supposed to lead and speak for our country.

You are one sick dude

Tags
flies, lord, island, trapped, kids

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.