The lowest political ad in this campaign just aired

Old 09-13-2008, 02:24 AM
n/a

Default Re: The lowest political ad in this campaign just aired

The Associated Press is not conservative. Not even close. Unfortunately, their articles are picked up by most of the countries newspapers, including the Daily Sun. Karl Rove is working for John McCain???
Old 09-13-2008, 02:25 AM
n/a

I think Krugman has a point. The only problem is he only points at one side. Both sides have made some pretty despicable and untrue statements. Both sides have slung enough mud to give every Californian a glorious mud bath. NO ONE is innocent in this campaign and that scares me. I'd give almost anything to have the mudslinging stop and let's hear what the candidates have to say about themselves, their agendas, their plans, their cabinets .... Heck, at this point I think I'd be happy hearing about their daily BMs if it meant I didn't have to hear another slam at the other side.

I do understand the concept of voting for the lesser evil -- I've done it. This campaign, however, is not about picking the lesser evil, it is about choosing a president from two men neither of whom deserve the honor.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by benj
cologal

Thats twice you have said what someone said here might make you vote for Obama, OH PLEASE like you were ever going to vote McCain/ Palin!!!

And as I said before I will be pleased to be sure to cancel out your guaranteed Obama vote. Guess at least your vote is not going to help Obama. I vote in every election even dog catcher.

have you seen OOOilovepaulkrugman???... Benj
have you seen OOOilovepaulkrugman???... No never heard of its

I take you at your word and I expect you to take me at mine. I am a White Catholic Women of a certain age and I supported Hillary Clinton. I voted for Regan. I am the type of voter McCain wants. I won't vote for Obama and I cannot vote for McCain...he is absolutely awful on women's issues. Its totally laughable that some Repubs think Palin would attract the Clinton votes...cause to coin a phrase Sarah Palin is no Hillary Clinton.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
cologal

That you don't get it kinda makes my point.

OOOpo... Benj
Once again you are not watching....when someone in these threads made what I considered to be a sexist remark I totally called her on it. But the MSM and the Obama campaign have NOT attacked Palin...they have called her out on some of her statements....kinda like you might say "She was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it." I will not speak to the liberal blogs they are no better than the conservative ones.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:55 AM
n/a

cologal

You say you wont vote for Obama (even tho twice you threaten to) and you cant vote for McCain. Then your thoughts are irrelevant on a political post.

Party trumps person. If you cant vote for either , Vote for party. Party is important because as we have seen, The party in power controls the committees who get the leadership of same therefore the business of the committee. The party in power gets to decide what gets voted on in congress and the senate. Look how well thats worked with Reed and Pelosi. People complain about the deficit, but the house of representatives is the only govt agency that can spend money, thats going well huh?
If you cant find a way to support one party or another, or a candidate or another, close your eyes and take a leap of faith, but be heard. Benj
Old 09-13-2008, 03:23 AM
n/a

I agree. Sarah Palin is no Hillary Clinton. Thank goodness. One Hillary is more than enough.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
cologal

You say you wont vote for Obama (even tho twice you threaten to) and you cant vote for McCain. Then your thoughts are irrelevant on a political post.

Party trumps person. If you cant vote for either , Vote for party. Party is important because as we have seen, The party in power controls the committees who get the leadership of same therefore the business of the committee. The party in power gets to decide what gets voted on in congress and the senate. Look how well thats worked with Reed and Pelosi. People complain about the deficit, but the house of representatives is the only govt agency that can spend money, thats going well huh?
If you cant find a way to support one party or another, or a candidate or another, close your eyes and take a leap of faith, but be heard. Benj
Really threaten to....Someone suggested that would give me a reason and I responded maybe I would be a reason to cancel you out....and the last one had a smiley with a big grin. No treat intended just having fun.

If I had a party then .....but right now I don't. And it saddens me.

You mention Reid and Pelosi...but when Bush didn't veto one spending bill the Repub's sent up...in fact he didn't veto anything until the Dem's got in. You and we all have to look at what has happened over the past 8 years. Its not a pretty picture.

I may regret this but when I get in the booth my intent is not to vote for President but many years ago as I reached for the lever something happened and I pulled one that I had never pulled before or since. Could happen again....one never knows.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Jo
I agree. Sarah Palin is no Hillary Clinton. Thank goodness. One Hillary is more than enough.
Funny but..... :
Old 09-13-2008, 03:37 AM
n/a

Cologal

There is one thing we agree on Sara Palin is no Hillary Clinton.

You know why???

They ran out of PANT SUITS!!!

Benj
Old 09-13-2008, 03:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cologal

There is one thing we agree on Sara Palin is no Hillary Clinton.

You know why???

They ran out of PANT SUITS!!!

Benj
;D
Old 09-13-2008, 03:47 AM
n/a

Sally Jo, yes Karl Rove is now formally advising John McCain. "That's Not Change, It's More of the Same!" :yikes:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/8911.html
Old 09-13-2008, 03:48 AM
n/a

colo

Maybe GW didn't veto anything until the dems got in because he liked what the gop sent up.
And please like we dont know where your vote is.

Show of hands, all who think Cologal is voting for Obama,ok all those who think Cologal is voting McCain, ok the Obama hands win. Benj

Old 09-13-2008, 03:54 AM
n/a

Benj, your answers don't even make any sense. If Bush liked what the GOP sent up, that makes him even more of a moron. Are you being coached by Sarah Palin? 1rnfl
Old 09-13-2008, 03:58 AM
n/a

Well chels is back,

I'm thinking if anyone is a moron it's someone who believes Politico, newsweek and Associated press are the arbiters of truth.

You made it to your second sentence before namecalling, your slipping!!!

OOOihatesarah... Benj
Old 09-13-2008, 04:06 AM
n/a

Wow, I must be slipping! You're right! OK, who do you think is unbiased?

Hannerty- Limbaugh - O'Reillly? The Real Three Stooges!

Did you miss me Benj?

Ooooicantstandmccain . . . ;D

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.