M.Obama's racist speech at DNC

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 07-26-2016, 11:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
this entire forum is an embarrassment to the Villages. I wonder how many decent people who are considering moving to this community read this hateful rhetoric and decide to go elsewhere. Bringing up the Trayvon Martin case typifies the kind of lunacy that some Villagers exhibit. The kid was executed by a certified madman, and you are claiming that his mother said it was justified. You are pathetic.
I agree completely.
  #17  
Old 07-26-2016, 11:02 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
this entire forum is an embarrassment to the Villages. I wonder how many decent people who are considering moving to this community read this hateful rhetoric and decide to go elsewhere. Bringing up the Trayvon Martin case typifies the kind of lunacy that some Villagers exhibit. The kid was executed by a certified madman, and you are claiming that his mother said it was justified. You are pathetic.
The kid(?) was a thug. He was up here because he got kicked out of school. He was accused of assaulting a school bus driver, vandalism and had photos on his cell phone of stolen property, taken from burglaries. He bragged about being able to knock a man out with one punch, but apparently failed with Zimmerman. Zimmerman put the animal down and got ostracized for it. Zimmerman did the world a favor, and probably saved no telling how many people from burglaries and assaults. The kid was not executed. He was put down rightly, after he assaulted a community watch volunteer. So, take your bleeding heart back up North with the rest of the liberals. I will leave it at that because I do not want to get into saying what I would really like to say to such a stupid comment.
  #18  
Old 07-26-2016, 11:03 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I agree completely.
Ignorant lemmings will run right off a cliff, following each other.
  #19  
Old 07-26-2016, 11:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Sick racist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The kid(?) was a thug. He was up here because he got kicked out of school. He was accused of assaulting a school bus driver, vandalism and had photos on his cell phone of stolen property, taken from burglaries. He bragged about being able to knock a man out with one punch, but apparently failed with Zimmerman. Zimmerman put the animal down and got ostracized for it. Zimmerman did the world a favor, and probably saved no telling how many people from burglaries and assaults. The kid was not executed. He was put down rightly, after he assaulted a community watch volunteer. So, take your bleeding heart back up North with the rest of the liberals. I will leave it at that because I do not want to get into saying what I would really like to say to such a stupid comment.
crawl back under your rock, and stay there.
  #20  
Old 07-26-2016, 11:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ignorant lemmings will run right off a cliff, following each other.
Ignorant? The lemmings cliff story is a myth.

The Most Extreme (Animal Myths) - Lemmings - YouTube

'White Wilderness' Faked Lemming Suicides : snopes.com
  #21  
Old 07-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
crawl back under your rock, and stay there.
Why, do you need company? I stated fact. Sorry, if it ain't PC. I don't do PC.
  #22  
Old 07-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
THE FACTS-you will not see this put together in the press.

Obama got 56% of the vote in his first election. He was young, he was unknown HE HID MOST OF HIS PAST. Had the VOTERS done their reading they would have found people like ARES, WRIGHT,FARACAN. What every you think,
Obama's qualification to PROVE he was a BORN CITIZEN is debatable. SHOULD THIS HAVE NOT BEEN SETTLED BEFORE HE WAS ALLOWED TO RUN?

Blacks are 13% of the population and Obama got 98% of the black vote. No matter how you choose to bend FACTS how could that not be considered RACIST. Reminder Obama got 56% of the vote. To do that Obama got, fuzzy math, about 42% of the non black vote.

HAD THE NON-BLACK VOTE BEEN AS RACIST AS THE BLACK VOTE OBAMA WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ROUGHLY 28% OF THE VOTE-THE WORST DEFEAT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
You won't see the facts ANYWHERE...They protect them like they protect retarded children. They do no wrong and it's always our fault when things don't go well.

I wish they were 0% of the population...we can dream.

That's how it SHOULD have ended...but we're full of brainwashed sheep who can't seem to see that blacks NEVER succeed as a people anywhere. Everywhere they gather in numbers becomes a dangerous sh!thole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
this entire forum is an embarrassment to the Villages. I wonder how many decent people who are considering moving to this community read this hateful rhetoric and decide to go elsewhere. Bringing up the Trayvon Martin case typifies the kind of lunacy that some Villagers exhibit. The kid was executed by a certified madman, and you are claiming that his mother said it was justified. You are pathetic.
Facts ARE embarrassing when you're lying all the time.

Sticking up for a thug is pathetic.

Got some FACTS to counter anything we've said? You SAY we're all wrong, tell us how. What ISN'T true in anything we've said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Get your white sheet and hood ready for The Villages Tea Party cross burning.
I wish we could, send a message...look elsewhere for a place to ruin with your "diversity".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The kid(?) was a thug. He was up here because he got kicked out of school. He was accused of assaulting a school bus driver, vandalism and had photos on his cell phone of stolen property, taken from burglaries. He bragged about being able to knock a man out with one punch, but apparently failed with Zimmerman. Zimmerman put the animal down and got ostracized for it. Zimmerman did the world a favor, and probably saved no telling how many people from burglaries and assaults. The kid was not executed. He was put down rightly, after he assaulted a community watch volunteer. So, take your bleeding heart back up North with the rest of the liberals. I will leave it at that because I do not want to get into saying what I would really like to say to such a stupid comment.
There...now let's hear your counter. What did he say that was incorrect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ignorant lemmings will run right off a cliff, following each other.
Yes, the ignorant liberal lemming who follow each other into destruction. Thanks to you, this country will be Mexico II in 30 years. "Let them ALL in!" Eh? Well now they're 1/3 the population, over 100 million of them. And growing FAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
crawl back under your rock, and stay there.
Get your head out of your a$$.

The greatest lie ever told is that of racial equality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why, do you need company? I stated fact. Sorry, if it ain't PC. I don't do PC.
You'll wait forever for them to counter...they have nothing. There is NOTHING that "diversity" improves. There is NOTHING that gets better with the addition of more blacks. Besides sports there is nothing that blacks excel in...are the BEST in.

Equality...it's the greatest lie ever told.
  #23  
Old 07-26-2016, 02:17 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You won't see the facts ANYWHERE...They protect them like they protect retarded children. They do no wrong and it's always our fault when things don't go well.

I wish they were 0% of the population...we can dream.

That's how it SHOULD have ended...but we're full of brainwashed sheep who can't seem to see that blacks NEVER succeed as a people anywhere. Everywhere they gather in numbers becomes a dangerous sh!thole.



Facts ARE embarrassing when you're lying all the time.

Sticking up for a thug is pathetic.

Got some FACTS to counter anything we've said? You SAY we're all wrong, tell us how. What ISN'T true in anything we've said?



I wish we could, send a message...look elsewhere for a place to ruin with your "diversity".



There...now let's hear your counter. What did he say that was incorrect?



Yes, the ignorant liberal lemming who follow each other into destruction. Thanks to you, this country will be Mexico II in 30 years. "Let them ALL in!" Eh? Well now they're 1/3 the population, over 100 million of them. And growing FAST.



Get your head out of your a$$.

The greatest lie ever told is that of racial equality.



You'll wait forever for them to counter...they have nothing. There is NOTHING that "diversity" improves. There is NOTHING that gets better with the addition of more blacks. Besides sports there is nothing that blacks excel in...are the BEST in.

Equality...it's the greatest lie ever told.
Just want to record this.

I cannot see how any reasonable person would see Michelle Obama's speech as remotely "racist".

Donald Trump opens his mouth and something racist usually comes out.
  #24  
Old 07-26-2016, 02:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Seems like nitpicking.

She gave a great speech.
She is a totally ungrateful wretch, and would be
nothing in any other country!
  #25  
Old 07-26-2016, 02:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just want to record this.

I cannot see how any reasonable person would see Michelle Obama's speech as remotely "racist".

Donald Trump opens his mouth and something racist usually comes out.
For heaven sakes, Michelle would have us believe the Blacks haven't been emancipated as yet! The fact is people like her, Sharpton and others keep a lot of blacks stuck in time.
  #26  
Old 07-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just want to record this.

I cannot see how any reasonable person would see Michelle Obama's speech as remotely "racist".

Donald Trump opens his mouth and something racist usually comes out.
Yes, of course not. It takes logic and common sense, which in your case is discarded when it comes to political bias.
  #27  
Old 07-26-2016, 02:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just want to record this.

I cannot see how any reasonable person would see Michelle Obama's speech as remotely "racist".

Donald Trump opens his mouth and something racist usually comes out.
If you really were reasonable, you would see Trump is white,
but is not racist! Now if you want to see racism first hand just take a hard look at the Democrat party! They trade in it!
  #28  
Old 07-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you really were reasonable, you would see Trump is white,
but is not racist! Now if you want to see racism first hand just take a hard look at the Democrat party! They trade in it!
They DEPEND on it!
  #29  
Old 07-26-2016, 03:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If the Dems are NOT racist, and they are the party of the majority, and they had total gov power for two full years, why have they done nothing for the minorities? And remember the promise to help the middle class? What happened there? YOu an increase taxes all you wish on the top 1%, but how does any of that help the middle class?

I will not get one response from a liberal on that, because taxes do not do the middle class any good whatsoever. It helps the lower class reach middle class, but it doesn't help the middle class at all.
  #30  
Old 07-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Michelle IS a racist. She believes that blacks are inferior to whites. If she didn't, she would not see a difference in levels and there would be no discussion. She thinks they need help. Therefore, she feels they are less than whites. Just my opinion on how she speaks. I never thought less of a black until they insisted on reminding me that they were black.
 

Tags
house, white, dnc, speech, racist

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 AM.