made in America

Old 04-19-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Default made in America

Exception, anything associated with Trump name!!!!
Old 04-19-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Exception, anything associated with Trump name!!!!
Don't you liberals ever stop whining? If the guy does something, you complain. If he was to do nothing, you would complain. Get over it, live with it. You only have to worry about it for four years. We gave you liberals 8 years of an inept, loser in the White House. Surely, you can take four.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't you liberals ever stop whining? If the guy does something, you complain. If he was to do nothing, you would complain. Get over it, live with it. You only have to worry about it for four years. We gave you liberals 8 years of an inept, loser in the White House. Surely, you can take four.
You must be kidding....after all that you and yours did to Obama for 8 years we have a lot of catching up to do!

Strap in cause this is an easy target. If his lips are moving he is LYING!!!!!

COPUFF soon to be heading west to the Mile "High" state!!!
Old 04-19-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
You must be kidding....

COPUFF soon to be heading west to the Mile "High" state!!!
Nothing better than 38 degrees on the Fourth of July morning at the peak...

Bring some oxygen with you!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must be kidding....after all that you and yours did to Obama for 8 years we have a lot of catching up to do!
That pretty much describes the reason that we're having so much trouble as a country right now.

The opposition to Neil Gorsuch had nothing to do with his qualifications. The refusal to help to replace the failing ACA had nothing to do with helping the people get better medical care.

It's all about getting back at the opposition for the last time they were in control.

Both sides do it and it's why we're never going to get anywhere.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
That pretty much describes the reason that we're having so much trouble as a country right now.

The opposition to Neil Gorsuch had nothing to do with his qualifications. The refusal to help to replace the failing ACA had nothing to do with helping the people get better medical care.

It's all about getting back at the opposition for the last time they were in control.

And neither did not even giving a chance to Garland, and don't jump on me. I added that to give credibility to what you say.

We seem to be so enamored with celebrity (see last two elections) and so much less to character and leadership in ALL (not just presidential) elections.

I recal even a number of years ago back North sitting with a candidate for office, and as he was editing a speech, he noted and I am para phrasing him....it's a shame I have to eliminate reference to issues, and spend so much time on them liking me...

Promises are not required to win anymore. This forum is a great example....Syria, immigration POLICY, Iran POLICY, tax reform, etc etc are not important. Your image, not your leadership is what counts.

A young very new senator wins.....a person who has done nothing for the country both get elected because of what they say and how they say it..

Try engaging in a conversation on this forum about policy and issues. Nobody holds our elected officials accountable..just win.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'd applaud but give me something, anything, there is nothing NOTHING!!
Old 04-19-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

someone has forgotten that Mitch McConnell ignored Obama nominee, if the truth be known, Republicans really had no complaints other than he was nominated by a black man, period!!!!
Old 04-19-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
someone has forgotten that Mitch McConnell ignored Obama nominee, if the truth be known, Republicans really had no complaints other than he was nominated by a black man, period!!!!
Yeah, they had no problem with the legal leanings of the nominee, it was all about the color of skin of the guy that nominated him...

Did you ride the short bus to school??

Old 04-19-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, they had no problem with the legal leanings of the nominee, it was all about the color of skin of the guy that nominated him...

Karma is gonna bite you in the ass for that....someday.

You are a bright man. You could debate a lot better if you had to look us in the eye and reveal who you are and who you were. You don't have to sink into the hog waller all of the time to make your point.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Karma is gonna bite you in the ass for that....someday.

You are a bright man. You could debate a lot better if you had to look us in the eye and reveal who you are and who you were. You don't have to sink into the hog waller all of the time to make your point.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

No insult intended to those that actually rode the short bus to school...

Old 04-19-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

No insult intended to those that actually rode the short bus to school...

Thank you.

I over reacted.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah, the old race card ploy. The last resort of a loser that has nothing else to make his/her comment relevant.

Your complaint has been argued over and over again, and you still do not get it. It still hasn't sunk into that thick skull. Garland was not given a chance because it was what the left used against Bush and it worked well this time too. It actually makes sense that a nominee should not be confirmed in the last year of a presidency, even though it was a liberal idea to begin with. Funny how liberals seem to forget what they have done to hinder or pervert the Constitution UNTIL the right uses it back at them Then it is the wrong thing to do. Wow, what a bunch! Oh, and it had nothing to do with Obama. It was all Reid's doing, assisted by Biden. Reid's legacy is going to be a positive for the right, now that the GOP is in the majority.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Garland was a moderate no Liberal there!
Old 04-20-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Garland was a moderate no Liberal there!
Moderate for a LIBERAL.

Tags
made, america

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.