Mainstream Media Weasels explained

Old 05-26-2017, 01:01 AM
n/a

Default Mainstream Media Weasels explained

Mentally retarded parasitic brats that call themselves "Democrats" need not try to understand this....

This is from an insider....

Notes of a Reformed News Weasel - LewRockwell
Old 05-26-2017, 03:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Mentally retarded parasitic brats that call themselves "Democrats" need not try to understand this....

This is from an insider....

Notes of a Reformed News Weasel - LewRockwell
Great article describes what are often referred to as limousine liberals.

Thank you

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-26-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Amazing that a man described as "libertarian and a self-professed anarcho-capitalist" is quoted and used like this.

I have a suggestion for Trump to get better media coverage.....do something for America, like you said you would.

Yesterday in Belgium, you know the place you called a "hell hole" during the campaign, you embarrassed our country, the hosts, and deeply concerned our allies, who are in fear of Russia right now.

FOX had a poll......"By a 36-point margin, American voters consider Russia an enemy of the U.S. rather than an ally. In contrast, by a 53-point spread, most think President Trump sees it the other way around."

Fox News Poll: Is Russia friend or foe? Voters say foe, think Trump says friend | Fox News

This is not made up. Wake up Mr President, America should be #1, not you.

You want better media coverage ? Grow up, act like an adult AND our President. Your obvious glee when you meet the Russians, your obvious disdain for ever criticing Russia is notable.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Amazing that a man described as "libertarian and a self-professed anarcho-capitalist" is quoted and used like this.

I have a suggestion for Trump to get better media coverage.....do something for America, like you said you would.

Yesterday in Belgium, you know the place you called a "hell hole" during the campaign, you embarrassed our country, the hosts, and deeply concerned our allies, who are in fear of Russia right now.

FOX had a poll......"By a 36-point margin, American voters consider Russia an enemy of the U.S. rather than an ally. In contrast, by a 53-point spread, most think President Trump sees it the other way around."

Fox News Poll: Is Russia friend or foe? Voters say foe, think Trump says friend | Fox News

This is not made up. Wake up Mr President, America should be #1, not you.

You want better media coverage ? Grow up, act like an adult AND our President. Your obvious glee when you meet the Russians, your obvious disdain for ever criticing Russia is notable.
Why are your posts the longest, yet say least?
Old 05-26-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
Because he is a long winded old lying fool who would complain no matter who was President.

Nobody can live up to his hypocritical standards, and he wants to keep it that way.

Your lucky he did not copy and paste paragraphs in bold and red that he has decided you MUST read.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-26-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just to irk you.

We are all aware of your reading and comprehension disabilities so just highlighting them.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just to irk you.

We are all aware of your reading and comprehension disabilities so just highlighting them.
OH SNAP!
Old 05-26-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because he is a long winded old lying fool who would complain no matter who was President.

Nobody can live up to his hypocritical standards, and he wants to keep it that way.

Your lucky he did not copy and paste paragraphs in bold and red that he has decided you MUST read.

Actually, READING is a habit you might want to take up. Your reputation as a troll will not suffer, but maybe you could come across as a troll but who is a little bit knowledgeable. I doubt that happens because you seem to be so happy in your state of foolishness.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Totally agree. He is a disloyal complainer that talks a lot and does nothing. But, that's my opinion.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Totally agree. He is a disloyal complainer that talks a lot and does nothing. But, that's my opinion.
I do share facts and continually protect your trash on here

I love your use of the word, DISLOYAL....I suppose you refer to my desire to not bow to Donald Trump, while watching you make a fool of your self.

You condone lying (unless you are under oath you say)....you condone false accusations....you condone denigrating your own countries agenicies one by one.....judicial, election process, legal, etc. You condone trashing the free press....you call it fake news if it does not fit your thinking,

AND YOU have the nerve to pass judgement on me......Well, you be "loyal" to your loved leader....I prefer the constitution and what made this country great.......not an extremely loud mouth un american man.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberal
I do share facts and continually protect your trash on here

I love your use of the word, DISLOYAL....I suppose you refer to my desire to not bow to Donald Trump, while watching you make a fool of your self.

You condone lying (unless you are under oath you say)....you condone false accusations....you condone denigrating your own countries agenicies one by one.....judicial, election process, legal, etc. You condone trashing the free press....you call it fake news if it does not fit your thinking,

AND YOU have the nerve to pass judgement on me......Well, you be "loyal" to your loved leader....I prefer the constitution and what made this country great.......not an extremely loud mouth un american man.
Yes, I do have the right to pass judgement on you. You are the one that said I "condone" this or that with no proof. But, who cares? I certainly don't take anything you say as credible.
Yes, I earned the right to criticize anyone I wish to criticize. Especially such ilk as you. You didn't even cast a legitimate vote, so you have nothing to say. Other than being born in this country (?) what have you done to contribute, other than complain? You are not the solution, you are the problem.
Disloyal? Yep. You are just as superficial and petty as the other libtards that care more about character and looks than about ideology. Disloyal because you admit to being a registered Republican and then you make up slurs against your Republican president that you didn't even vote for. Disloyal because you dirty the label with liberal views. Republicans are supposed to be conservative, not liberal. As far as I am concerned, even Bush was to moderate to suit me. And I respected Bush.

Tags
understand, insider, democrats, mentally, explained

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.