Petition to recognize BLM as Terrorist Org

Old 07-12-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Default Petition to recognize BLM as Terrorist Org

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

A petition on the White House website that wishes the gov to formally recognize BLM as a terrorist organization. It has exceeded the signatures required for presidential action.

"terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety."
Old 07-12-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

I'm not surprised.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:05 AM
n/a

And Obama defends Black Lives Matter by comparing them to the Abolition Movement. Arrogant, but not surprising.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:10 AM
n/a

Oh for Christ sakes. You people are looney tunes.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:25 AM
n/a

Read what Obama said in it's entirety. President Obama Defends Black Lives Matter By Comparing Them to Abolition Movement | Mediaite
Old 07-12-2016, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Explain. Facts are reported, even quoted, and you blame us? Are you having difficulty coping with reality?

And what does this have to do with Jesus? And isn't the proper term "sake" not "sakes" ????
Old 07-12-2016, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I watched and heard him on TV, so I know what he said. He defends BLM. He is such a disappointment.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

A petition on the White House website that wishes the gov to formally recognize BLM as a terrorist organization. It has exceeded the signatures required for presidential action.

"terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety."
Right. And how many people has the Black Lives Matter movement murdered? Cut off their heads on live TV, burned to death, stoned to death. Destroyed ancient ruins all in the name of their warped idea of an ancient religion?
Old 07-12-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
I watched and heard him on TV, so I know what he said. He defends BLM. He is such a disappointment.
Good for him. He has been a community activist in Chicago in the past.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
You hear what you want to hear and so do I. Do you have a positive opinion about the Abolitionists?
Old 07-12-2016, 07:45 AM
n/a

What a country. You can go right to the whitehouse and create a partition that is offensive to so many and it doesn't get taken down. This makes me feel proud.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

When I lived in Arizona, BLM stood for Bureau of Land Management. There are signs everywhere.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Right. And how many people has the Black Lives Matter movement murdered? Cut off their heads on live TV, burned to death, stoned to death. Destroyed ancient ruins all in the name of their warped idea of an ancient religion?
You know they WOULD if they could get away with it. They HATE us.

Quote:
You hear what you want to hear and so do I. Do you have a positive opinion about the Abolitionists?
Confirmation bias, we hear what we agree with and don't hear what we don't agree with.

They're all dead?

We should have sent them all back, that was the biggest mistake we made beside buying them along the coast of Africa to start with.

Quote:
What a country. You can go right to the whitehouse and create a partition that is offensive to so many and it doesn't get taken down. This makes me feel proud.
Because minorities are the countries "poor retarded children" who need to be coddled and taken care of from cradle to grave...what IS so different now as opposed to slavery? The difference is we don't get any work out of them now.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only people out of touch with reality,
are those that can't see that BLM is an evil racist group!
Old 07-12-2016, 11:05 AM
n/a

I wonder why they didn't just leave the "L" off of it. BM seems so much more appropriate.

Tags
actions, terrorist, org, blm, recognize

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.