Republicans have no Shame

Old 02-01-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Default Republicans have no Shame

For a year Mitch McConnell refused to even meet with Judge Garland. Garland was Obama's nomination to the empty seat on the Supreme Court. McConnell had no intention of allowing a Obama appointee to fill that seat no matter who the person was. Garland is a middle of the road judge and has outstanding credentials. Now McConnell will, if necessary, change the voting rules to insure Gorsuch, Trump's nominee to be confirmed. McConnell unjustly stole this seat. What have the leaders done to our country ??
Old 02-01-2017, 09:57 PM
n/a

Simply another, of millions, example of the flaming hypocrisy...of the right.

Almost surreal in its blatancy.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

drain the swamp
Old 02-02-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
drain the swamp
So why is this administration so intent on peeing in the swamp...to make it larger?
Old 02-02-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

WARREN MAKE FUNNY! LOL

Who developed the nuclear option?

The Nuclear Option Republicans Can Use to Confirm Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch - ABC News
Old 02-02-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 02-02-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
So why is this administration so intent on peeing in the swamp...to make it larger?
The best way to neutralize poison is to pee on it.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
For a year Mitch McConnell refused to even meet with Judge Garland. Garland was Obama's nomination to the empty seat on the Supreme Court. McConnell had no intention of allowing a Obama appointee to fill that seat no matter who the person was. Garland is a middle of the road judge and has outstanding credentials. Now McConnell will, if necessary, change the voting rules to insure Gorsuch, Trump's nominee to be confirmed. McConnell unjustly stole this seat. What have the leaders done to our country ??
How do you figure that? McConnell was only following the rule put in place by Joe Biden which states that the Senate

should not consider any nominee for the Supreme Court put forth in the last last year of a presidency.

You wouldn't want to go against old Joe would you?

BTW, how's that nuclear option established by Harry Reid working out for ya?
Old 02-02-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
How do you figure that? McConnell was only following the rule put in place by Joe Biden which states that the Senate

should not consider any nominee for the Supreme Court put forth in the last last year of a presidency.

Keep asking and see if anybody can get an answer why what Biden said what he said was ok then and not now (last year).

Hypocrites with no moral values or sense of right vs wrong....just whatever ranting, even if hypocritical and sourced from within....against anything the opposition is intending or doing.

Politicians and media supporters of the losing party and blind following parrots do not care whether what they portend is even true or not or real or not or inconsistent or not just pull the string in the neck and let it fly.

The media will be there to justify/coverup/ or redefine what was said to their needs.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT

The best way to neutralize poison is to pee on it.
I do appreciate you proving me correct AGAIN...in one of my other posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
The ONLY time you include a link MLGBT is when you find some 'opinion' piece to start a new thread...typically from a highly biased source.

After that, legitimate citations/links backing your feeble opinion...comes to a screeching halt.

Hint; Any ignorant twit can start a thread from fake and/or slanted news...so you're far from 'special.'

You're certainly 'special' in other ways though...ie: being a simpleton, who is untouched by rational reasoning or cognitive thinking.

When an intelligent discourse actually does break out (and no, RubiTHECon's soapbox diatribes are not in that category), you offer nothing but a plethora of one and two liners trying to denigrate those who actually link facts...to support their position.

So please, don't ever delude yourself into thinking that you provide anything more than troll bait...because you don't.

Add to that, the fact that you can't seem to keep from posting those unintelligible/denigrating one/two liners multiple times ON EVERY SINGLE thread and your unintelligent, childish and peevish obsession and personality with this forum (as Chi has pointed out numerous time)...becomes glaringly evident and oozes to the forefront.

So be careful you don't sprain something patting yourself on the back, for what amounts to little more than dog feces...on the bottom of any intelligent persons shoe.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-02-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

McConnell was just following the Biden rule. Joe Biden is right for once in his life and the left wants us to ignore it.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do appreciate you proving me correct AGAIN...in one of my other posts.
And I thank you for proving my point, also. 💩

Old 02-02-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
And I thank you for proving my point, also. 💩
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
Add to that MLGBT, the fact that you can't seem to keep from posting those unintelligible/denigrating one/two liners multiple times ON EVERY SINGLE thread and your unintelligent, childish and peevish obsession and personality with this forum (as Chi has pointed out numerous time)...becomes glaringly evident and oozes to the forefront.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Be careful hypocrits, using the nuclear option might come around and bite you in the ass.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Be careful hypocrits, using the nuclear option might come around and bite you in the ass.
Right, ask Harry Reid now that he is no longer valid. He set it up nicely for the Major Majority. It was so nice of him to do it for the GOP. And now the left is going crazy, and will undoubtedly commit political suicide. I really hope that a few Democrats will stick around.

Tags
mcconnell, seat, garland, judge, voting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.