Trump supporters - what will it take

Old 07-28-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters - what will it take

B4 you realize you have made a horrible mistake? Remember America and country first, party second!
Old 07-28-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
B4 you realize you have made a horrible mistake? Remember America and country first, party second!
When you and tal pay some taxes your opinion will be recognized.

Until then go talk to Debbie
Old 07-28-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Wasserman
Old 07-28-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

...The Villages Florida
Old 07-28-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

The choice was Clinton or Trump. The decision was so very easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
the choice was clinton or trump. The decision was so very easy.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk
What does being independent mean to you? - Independent Voter
INFLICT REPUBLICANS.jpg
BRAIN ON TRUMP.jpg
Old 07-28-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The choice was Clinton or Trump. The decision was so very easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No...that's what they TOLD you and you believed them.

Others ran...and others are who you should have voted for. ANYONE but a D or R...please remember that next time. Ds and Rs and just more corruption. At least TRY to stop it.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
No...that's what they TOLD you and you believed them.

Others ran...and others are who you should have voted for. ANYONE but a D or R...please remember that next time. Ds and Rs and just more corruption. At least TRY to stop it.
And YOU do not get it. That was the choice for any logical thinking person, Trump or Hillary. No one else stood a chance and a vote for any other was just a wasted vote. If I know that the chances are only limited to two, I will choose the better of the two for my vote. If you chose someone else to vote for, the only person you are impressing is yourself. The only thing you did was waste your vote.

Trump winning works fine for me. He has already accomplished the most important things on my list, beat the felon and appointed a new Supreme court justice. He also reduced the amount of border jumpers. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Ain't it GREAT?
Old 07-29-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
They will never admit that they made a mistake.

Anyone who can still blindly follow and make excuses for such a lying, narcissistic, misogynistic, unethical, bigoted, man-child bully...does not have the intellectual integrity to admit such a mistake.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
And YOU do not get it. That was the choice for any logical thinking person, Trump or Hillary. No one else stood a chance and a vote for any other was just a wasted vote. If I know that the chances are only limited to two, I will choose the better of the two for my vote. If you chose someone else to vote for, the only person you are impressing is yourself. The only thing you did was waste your vote.

Trump winning works fine for me. He has already accomplished the most important things on my list, beat the felon and appointed a new Supreme court justice. He also reduced the amount of border jumpers. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Ain't it GREAT?
I don't think GREAT describes anything about this man in a positive sense. He is the single most disgusting, pitiful, reprehensible, excuse for a human being to ever set foot in our nation's capital and that includes Marion Berry.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
I don't think GREAT describes anything about this man in a positive sense. He is the single most disgusting, pitiful, reprehensible, excuse for a human being to ever set foot in our nation's capital and that includes Marion Berry.
Tell us how you really feel.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
They will never admit that they made a mistake.

Anyone who can still blindly follow and make excuses for such a lying, narcissistic, misogynistic, unethical, bigoted, man-child bully...does not have the intellectual integrity to admit such a mistake.
I agree. There is no excuse for his childish behavior, and his lack of leadership is putting our country at risk. Either people are too stupid to see that, or they are too proud to admit they made a mistake. Even Republican politicians are calling him crazy.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Ain't it GREAT?
No...YOU don't get it. We're supposed to elect who WE want...not only those individuals that the two corrupt political parties tell us to vote for...who are the LAST people we want in that position. You ALL say it...you voted for the LESSER of TWO EVILS. There WERE people out there running who weren't evil...but you blew them off as "unelectable" because the two parties TELL YOU they're unelectable. Each vote for the honest candidate is a vote closer to winning. WE elect them by...VOTING for them. You've lived your whole life thinking what they tell you to think and doing what they tell you to do...I wouldn't expect you to do anything different here.

Both parties hand pick their candidates. There are NO surprises to the party. Trump IS one of them. This whole thing against Trump is REALLY against the white republican party. The liberals, the women and minorities are too large a group now to effectively fight. That is what all this is about...taking back the white house, taking back government for the liberal agenda. An agenda that doesn't work. America will NEVER get better if we keep lowering standards and giving out quotas to those not as qualified.

YOU wasted YOUR vote because you voted for "their guy" and nothing will get better because of it.

Another thing you DON'T GET is that America is gone in 30 years unless the 50 million anchor babies are deported. Hispanics are taking over they ARE the majority of babies being born and within 30 years THEY will be the majority.

Quote:
Well there goes YOUR credibility...I'll add you to MY list...the list of those too emotional to reason. "Ed" huh? Na...you think like a woman.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Well there goes YOUR credibility...I'll add you to MY list...the list of those too emotional to reason. "Ed" huh? Na...you think like a woman.[/QUOTE]

Oh Don, how will I ever get over being on your list. How degrading for someone I admire as much as you to think that I reason like a woman. I shall have to go and have a good cry now.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:05 PM
n/a

Default Trump as Prez

[QUOTE=Guest]And YOU do not get it. That was the choice for any logical thinking person, Trump or Hillary. No one else stood a chance and a vote for any other was just a wasted vote. If I know that the chances are only limited to two, I will choose the better of the two for my vote. If you chose someone else to vote for, the only person you are impressing is yourself. The only thing you did was waste your vote.

Hi, we do support Mr. Trump. OK some do not so how about this folks? Say you are a multi millionaire or Billionaire and you put that all aside and head out to do something for your country. Would you do that or relax in your beautiful villa and cruise on your great Yacht or fly on your personal jet? Hey, the man is trying to do something for his country, let him do it. Do you prefer HilldaBeast or the former model of incompetence who has never done anything constructive? Let it go, give him a chance.
bbbbbb

Tags
remember, mistake, horrible, america, party

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.