Mueller’s Russia Probe Seeks Justice Department Emails on Comey Firing

Old 11-20-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Default Mueller’s Russia Probe Seeks Justice Department Emails on Comey Firing

President Trump, who has repeatedly ridiculed the investigation and dismissed claims of Russian election interference, said he was acting on the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in firing Comey at the time.

Of course, later in a national television interview with Lester Holt, Trump admitted he fired Comey over "the Russia thing". Trump hasn't had an interview with Holt since then, lol.

Obstruction of justice? I think so.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
President Trump, who has repeatedly ridiculed the investigation and dismissed claims of Russian election interference, said he was acting on the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in firing Comey at the time.

Of course, later on a national television interview with Lester Holt, Trump admitted he fired Comey over "the Russia thing". Trump hasn't had an interview with Holt since then, lol.

So many threads on same subject Tal.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Of course, later in a national television interview with Lester Holt, Trump admitted he fired Comey over "the Russia thing". Trump hasn't had an interview with Holt since then, lol.

Finally maybe some meat on those bones.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
So many threads on same subject Tal.
Making some records of this cyber harassment and bullying by Allegiance.

I just do not want Allegiance to modify it.

And I hope these stay up on Talk of the Villages so that someone can nail this person's hide to the wall.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

Glad you are posting. Keep at it.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

And I hope these stay up on Talk of the Villages so that someone can nail this person's hide to the wall.
Should i take that as a physical threat buddy?
Old 11-20-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

We all know you and melli are the same person. Two wackadoodles. Please note it. Record it. I will sign an affidavit I said it. Where shall we meet n
Old 11-20-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

I see this now as I am subscribed again to the Political Forum--

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Just IGNORE this TROLL Allegiance and let's get back to Donald John Trump.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

So far, at least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during the campaign or the transition to the White House, according to Mueller’s charging documents and interviews and records obtained by The Washington Post.

Witnesses questioned by Mueller’s team warn that investigators are asking about other foreign contacts and meetings that have not yet become public, and to expect a series of new revelations.

‘A long winter’: White House aides divided over scope, risks of Russia probe - The Washington Post
Old 11-20-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
So far, at least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during the campaign or the transition to the White House, according to Mueller’s charging documents and interviews and records obtained by The Washington Post.

Witnesses questioned by Mueller’s team warn that investigators are asking about other foreign contacts and meetings that have not yet become public, and to expect a series of new revelations.

‘A long winter’: White House aides divided over scope, risks of Russia probe - The Washington Post
I am sure the number is much more than nine. Russians are everywhere, they even have farms in the villages.

Tags
comey, trump, holt, interview, attorney

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.