Russia and US back join to fight ISIL?

Old 01-29-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Default Russia and US back join to fight ISIL?

After the Presidents conversation with Vladimir Putin it appears that a relationship is developing that could require the cooperation of Russian and US forces.
Based on Russian indiscriminate support of the killings and destruction of Aleppo I would be concerned that we provide our superior forces and subject them to the highest risk while the inferior Russian forces take a lesser role.
The only winner in this will be Putin and Rosneft. The capital markets will be allowed to invest in Putins oil monopoly and help make Russia Great Again.

If you don't know what Rosneft is do a web search.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

I don't know why this is a surprise to anyone. I heard people talking about the fact that the president is annoying Mexico, who supposedly has done nothing to us and befriending Russia who supposedly is our enemy.

Well, as we showed back in WWII when we allied with Josef Stalin, the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

What could be better than the two greatest powers in the world partnering to destroy ISIS and al Qeada and all of the other radical Islamist terrorist groups?

As far as Mexico, they may not have done anything to us, but they certainly have not done anything for us. Our foreign policy has been a one way street fro too long. We give and give and give and get nothing in return. And instead of being grateful, countries like Mexico expect more and are hurting our economy by taking our jobs. We need to have relationships with countries that can benefit us or that we can benefit mutually by.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
After the Presidents conversation with Vladimir Putin it appears that a relationship is developing that could require the cooperation of Russian and US forces.
Based on Russian indiscriminate support of the killings and destruction of Aleppo I would be concerned that we provide our superior forces and subject them to the highest risk while the inferior Russian forces take a lesser role.
The only winner in this will be Putin and Rosneft. The capital markets will be allowed to invest in Putins oil monopoly and help make Russia Great Again.

If you don't know what Rosneft is do a web search.
Back in November Russia said they were bombing ISIS, when in fact they were obliterating Aleppo, including two hospitals.

Their press secretary did not mention that and simply said they are bombing ISIS.

Of course, the media in Russia is controlled....so

They are there to defend Assad...no other reason. They are there because the past administration allowed that red line to be crossed.

If we trust Russia, and it appears we are and will (Remember, Bannon has taken over for our National Intelligence and our Joint Chief if Staff) that will cinch our embracing Russia. Putin now can use our money and military to keep Assad in power.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

CAUTION:

all the above is sourced from the main stream media, hence beware of hidden agenda (pssssst......down with Trump!)
Old 01-29-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Russia is really a good friend and Mexico doesn't help us, as if the benefit we receive in purchasing goods/services at a lower cost...would still exist without Mexico?

Cue the Twilight Zone music...I've frigging heard it all now.
Old 01-29-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
CAUTION:

all the above is sourced from the main stream media, hence beware of hidden agenda (pssssst......down with Trump!)
No..it comes from the people killed there with chlorine gas, parachute bombs aimed by the Russians directly at hospitals intended to kill civilians.

Same killers in Nov accused the US of slaughter in IRAQ for killing ISIS.

Same people, i.e., Russia who took over Crimeria....

It comes from Children slaughtered in the streets by Russians who then have their own version of Steve Bannon say they are simply fighting ISIS. Who would argue in Russia...nobody...media has been essentially shut down.

The voices are the kids killed by chemical weapons, by patients in hospitals leveled on purpose, and in some cases simply for vengence...

Be patient...it appears our own media is being shut up....you won't have to be bored with facts any longer....simply the voice of the state.

Those children in Syria do not count...they are not Americans, thus cannot make America great again.. Eseentially firing the National Security head and the Joint Chiefs to allow Steve Bannon voice will insure you only hear "Breitbart" from here on.

Those children's voices will be quiet..they had the misfortune of being born Muslim and not American,

Just leave the USA media...google Aleppo and Russia...read it....of course, to make America great again, we must silence them as well.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Hug your children and grandchildren because we are on the precipice.....name Bannon to Security Council, fire the intelligence head and the Joint Chief, enlist Russia who has been slaughtering children in Syria, give the radical Muslim world a ready made banner to wave in recruiting...if in the military..God be with you

Steve Bannon....

""I’m a Leninist ... Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment." P
Old 01-29-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know why this is a surprise to anyone. I heard people talking about the fact that the president is annoying Mexico, who supposedly has done nothing to us and befriending Russia who supposedly is our enemy.

Well, as we showed back in WWII when we allied with Josef Stalin, the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

What could be better than the two greatest powers in the world partnering to destroy ISIS and al Qeada and all of the other radical Islamist terrorist groups?

As far as Mexico, they may not have done anything to us, but they certainly have not done anything for us. Our foreign policy has been a one way street fro too long. We give and give and give and get nothing in return. And instead of being grateful, countries like Mexico expect more and are hurting our economy by taking our jobs. We need to have relationships with countries that can benefit us or that we can benefit mutually by.
Yea, like that Obama guy who thumbed his nose at Israel and befriended Iran and Palestine. This guy actually also tried a reset with Russia too. He also showed an affection for Cuba and Venezuela

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-29-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yea, like that Obama guy who thumbed his nose at Israel and befriended Iran and Palestine. This guy actually also tried a reset with Russia too. He also showed an affection for Cuba and Venezuela

Personal Best Regards:
Explain exactly what in the hell Obama has to do with our current president looking to partner with murders ?

You actually find justification for a man and country that in the last year has taken over with military another country, murders and bombed little innocent children in the streets under false pretenses, tried to sabatoge a US election......

AND YOU FIND SOME JUSTIFICATION FOR THIS....

You, sir, are not....I will stop...I know what you are and also nwhat you are not..,disgusted.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Russia is really a good friend and Mexico doesn't help us, as if the benefit we receive in purchasing goods/services at a lower cost...would still exist without Mexico?

Cue the Twilight Zone music...I've frigging heard it all now.
No one ever said that. But I think that the benefit of goods purchased at a lower cost from Mexico is outweighed by the number of jobs lost in this country.

Our own companies leave here and go to foreign nations because the cost of doing business here is too high.

If all of the US manufacturers pulled out of Mexico and China we'd all be better off and Mexico and China would be worse off.

It's difficult to imagine with all of the shipping costs and other fees associated with doing business overseas that some companies do just that because doing business here is so expensive. It's time to change that.
Old 01-30-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Back in November Russia said they were bombing ISIS, when in fact they were obliterating Aleppo, including two hospitals.

Their press secretary did not mention that and simply said they are bombing ISIS.

Of course, the media in Russia is controlled....so

They are there to defend Assad...no other reason. They are there because the past administration allowed that red line to be crossed.

If we trust Russia, and it appears we are and will (Remember, Bannon has taken over for our National Intelligence and our Joint Chief if Staff) that will cinch our embracing Russia. Putin now can use our money and military to keep Assad in power.
STOP listening to the propaganda...OUR media is JUST as crooked as Russia's.

YOU don't KNOW if ANY of that is true...you've NEVER been to Syria. The media LIES...until you can accept that FACT...you will be hopelessly lost/fooled.

The "media" is just big corporations run by wealthy people. They lie and market just like other big corporations. Don't get caught up in their lies.

Quote:
CAUTION:

Exactly! Our media is just as corrupt as the Russian media.

Quote:
No..it comes from the people killed there with chlorine gas, parachute bombs aimed by the Russians directly at hospitals intended to kill civilians.

Same killers in Nov accused the US of slaughter in IRAQ for killing ISIS.

Same people, i.e., Russia who took over Crimeria....

It comes from Children slaughtered in the streets by Russians who then have their own version of Steve Bannon say they are simply fighting ISIS. Who would argue in Russia...nobody...media has been essentially shut down.

The voices are the kids killed by chemical weapons, by patients in hospitals leveled on purpose, and in some cases simply for vengence...

Be patient...it appears our own media is being shut up....you won't have to be bored with facts any longer....simply the voice of the state.

Those children in Syria do not count...they are not Americans, thus cannot make America great again.. Eseentially firing the National Security head and the Joint Chiefs to allow Steve Bannon voice will insure you only hear "Breitbart" from here on.

Those children's voices will be quiet..they had the misfortune of being born Muslim and not American,

Just leave the USA media...google Aleppo and Russia...read it....of course, to make America great again, we must silence them as well.
STOP believing the propaganda lies!

Quote:
Explain exactly what in the hell Obama has to do with our current president looking to partner with murders ?

You actually find justification for a man and country that in the last year has taken over with military another country, murders and bombed little innocent children in the streets under false pretenses, tried to sabatoge a US election......

AND YOU FIND SOME JUSTIFICATION FOR THIS....

You, sir, are not....I will stop...I know what you are and also nwhat you are not..,disgusted.
STOP believing the media's propaganda and lies.

Quote:
No one ever said that. But I think that the benefit of goods purchased at a lower cost from Mexico is outweighed by the number of jobs lost in this country.

Our own companies leave here and go to foreign nations because the cost of doing business here is too high.

If all of the US manufacturers pulled out of Mexico and China we'd all be better off and Mexico and China would be worse off.

It's difficult to imagine with all of the shipping costs and other fees associated with doing business overseas that some companies do just that because doing business here is so expensive. It's time to change that.
With all the illegals and their anchor babies gone from the US...all nearly 100 million of them...the glut of workers back in Mexico would drive the wages/costs down for products...making them cheaper than before.
Old 01-30-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
STOP listening to the propaganda...OUR media is JUST as crooked as Russia's.

YOU don't KNOW if ANY of that is true...you've NEVER been to Syria. The media LIES...until you can accept that FACT...you will be hopelessly lost/fooled.

The "media" is just big corporations run by wealthy people. They lie and market just like other big corporations. Don't get caught up in their lies.

Exactly! Our media is just as corrupt as the Russian media.

STOP believing the propaganda lies!

STOP believing the media's propaganda and lies.

With all the illegals and their anchor babies gone from the US...all nearly 100 million of them...the glut of workers back in Mexico would drive the wages/costs down for products...making them cheaper than before.
Please share where you go to hear the "truth" ?
Old 01-30-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
With links.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Boys and Girls let us read this quote from George Orwells, "1984"..."if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought."
"Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others;we are solely interested in power,pure power."
Old 01-30-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
With links.
Personal experience. That's just it...you WON'T find a place with the "truth". EVERYWHERE you go, you're seeing someone else's bias/agenda/propaganda. You MUST start using your OWN mind and senses. Go outside the villages, get away from this area and you'll SEE just how many Hispanics there are. You SEE just how "inhuman" most blacks are. We see a fake image of blacks in the media, part of the lies. We see what 1% are like/live like. The others are NOT like that, they're NOT us.

How do I KNOW the media is full of misdirection and lies? I worked at headquarters, where the plans were made, I saw what we were doing and then a week later...what the media reported. They're not the same. The "news" is political. They report what they are told to report. What they are shown. The media is full of government propaganda. Believe NOTHING you see/hear/read in the "news".

As for race...I get the truth when I go to the square in the villages and then I go to MLK Blvd. I SEE that they are not us.

I get my truth from the carnage to the country caused by affirmative action and quotas...I see how our world ranking has dropped from #1 to #25. I see the EFFECT of quotas when I do business with one of the recipients of said quota. I see the "diversified" schools needing metal detectors and armed guards EVERY DAY. (Yes, 2 crazy kids threatened the villages charter school...IF that had been a 99% black inner city school, there would have been killings already this year.) Because blacks ARE more violent than whites...generally. I see the carnage to neighborhoods and FORMER close-knit communities because once the minorities start moving in, the whole character of the place changes. Friendliness vanishes in diverse neighborhoods. Whole cities are war zones, poor and in disrepair...why? None of them work...WHY can't they clean the place up? It's ALWAYS white people coming in and REALLY organizing them to do ANYTHING. WHAT do they make better? What?

Be afraid of the REAL threat to America...it's slowly becoming Mexico II. They're 1/3 the population now, 100 million anchor babies, their children, and NOW...their children who ARE the majority below age 7. White children are now a minority in the lower grades. They're successfully breeding us out...and you call me a racist for pointing it out! You people are insane. Liberals are insane. Most women are insane. Minorities are calling you suckers...when they take over...they'll hate you as much as they hate me.

White Americans are being obtuse.

Tags
forces, russian, putin, rosneft, russia

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.