McCain diagnosed with brain tumor

Old 07-20-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Default McCain diagnosed with brain tumor

Prayers and thoughts for family.

Wonder if Trump regrets what he said about McCain being captured!
Old 07-20-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Trump NEVER apologizes about ANY of the plethora of Un-American comments he has made over the years.

He's too focused on making excuses for Russia...and being Putin's Bitch.

Putting aside all of his other putrid and disgusting statements, just the fact that even after he attacked a Gold Star family and McCain, shows that those who voted for him are NOT patriotic Americans...and are simply easily led cultists.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

Why should he? You feel sorry for a ba$tard just because he's going to die?

The Republicans (powers that be) REALLY wanted Obama to win to have fielded such a lousy candidate.

McCain is a sellout...like ALL the rest...he doesn't deserve your pity...you SHOULD be saying...good riddance...enjoy hell.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid bitch View Post

Oh well better McCain than me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump NEVER apologizes about ANY of the plethora of Un-American comments he has made over the years.

He's too focused on making excuses for Russia...and being Putin's Bitch.

Putting aside all of his other putrid and disgusting statements, just the fact that even after he attacked a Gold Star family and McCain, shows that those who voted for him are NOT patriotic Americans...and are simply easily led cultists.
Agree with that.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Agree with that.
Pay some income yax and your opinion will count, untill then you are nobody.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

That explains a lot of his comments over the past few years. I used to agree with a lot of what John McCain had to say, but in the past ten years or so, he seemed to be losing his mind. I guess now we know that is literally true.

I feel bad for anyone that has cancer. Even though I may have disagreed with a lot of his positions recently, and the fact that he's a career politician I send my condolences to and will pray for him and his family.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

VERY hard for me to believe some of these posts.

What difference does YOUR political view have to do with anything.

John McCain is a TRUE AND HONEST American hero. What he has done for this country in and honest and patriotic manner is more than anyone on the public scene.

Those who even mention disagreement with any political views of his are truely un american.

If YOUR political views dominate your understanding of and respect for a man, you truly are UNpatriotic and UNamerican.

He is a proud and honest american hero. YOU who feel his differing with you on anything is the most important thing in your mind and your motivation to post do not even deserve to be living in this country that men like him have fought for, suffered for, and have served with honor.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Republicans (powers that be) REALLY wanted Obama to win to have fielded such a lousy candidate.

McCain is a sellout...like ALL the rest...he doesn't deserve your pity...you SHOULD be saying...good riddance...enjoy hell.

YOU are a heartless excuse for a human being!!!
Old 07-20-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
YOU are a heartless excuse for a human being!!!
Why? Because I think ALL our corrupt "leaders" should be hanging from lampposts? This one dying being a good start and hoping for many more?

One of the reasons I don't believe in God...if there was, he'd condemn them to slow agonizing deaths for what they do.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
VERY hard for me to believe some of these posts.

What difference does YOUR political view have to do with anything.

John McCain is a TRUE AND HONEST American hero. What he has done for this country in and honest and patriotic manner is more than anyone on the public scene.

Those who even mention disagreement with any political views of his are truely un american.

If YOUR political views dominate your understanding of and respect for a man, you truly are UNpatriotic and UNamerican.

He is a proud and honest american hero. YOU who feel his differing with you on anything is the most important thing in your mind and your motivation to post do not even deserve to be living in this country that men like him have fought for, suffered for, and have served with honor.

Trump says he's a loser, so he's a loser. Don't you agree ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
That explains a lot of his comments over the past few years. I used to agree with a lot of what John McCain had to say, but in the past ten years or so, he seemed to be losing his mind. I guess now we know that is literally true.

I feel bad for anyone that has cancer. Even though I may have disagreed with a lot of his positions recently, and the fact that he's a career politician I send my condolences to and will pray for him and his family.
So I asssume you didn't vote for McCain in 2008 since he was losing his mind. Hard to disagree since he chose Sarah Palin as a running mate.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Default McCain diagnosed with brain tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
So I asssume you didn't vote for McCain in 2008 since he was losing his mind. Hard to disagree since he chose Sarah Palin as a running mate.

I waited till I was about to swing the lever, McCain or Obama ? Obama got my vote. McCain is a good man but not a strong leader nor having a strong vision for our future, IMHO.

Old 07-20-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

What a ridiculous theory.

Old 07-20-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
What a ridiculous theory.

Calling a Donny B theory ridiculous is an understatement.

Tags
family

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.