Why is?

Old 08-12-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Default Why is?

Why are anti-white protesters the good guys and others are the bad. I know someone died and that is horrible, but its calling out all pro white people in a negative light (and I am white and pro white)
Old 08-12-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why are anti-white protesters the good guys and others are the bad. I know someone died and that is horrible, but its calling out all pro white people in a negative light (and I am white and pro white)
The same reason that Nazi's are bad and those who respect and love freedom good.....

Isn't about time that people respect each other as Americans? Hate in America: A list of racism, bigotry, and abuse since the election.

Why is it that alt-right, conservative, and (many) republican people want to restrict freedoms to other Americans? When Conservatives Oppose 'Religious Freedom' - The Atlantic

Why is it that some famous (Christian) clergy preach violence against others when the center of their religion namely Jesus Christ, preached acceptance and love to all others? In Churches Across The Country, Far-Right Pastors Preach Anti-Gay Hate And Violence – ThinkProgress

Why is it that the leaders (Trump) of our country espouse Christianity, yet are doing the opposite of what Christianity stands for? The Trump administration's alternative Christianity - LA Times
Old 08-12-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Lol...funny chit there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't view this as a racial issue. I view this as a struggle between traditional values (nationalism) and the push by globalist(Internationalism) to consolidate their power by pitting people against one another using so called social justice issues as fodder. Keeping the masses divided is the surest way of taking control of this nation without firing a single shot. George Soros is one of the leading suspects

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-13-2017, 06:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
I don't view this as a racial issue. I view this as a struggle between traditional values (nationalism) and the push by globalist(Internationalism) to consolidate their power by pitting people against one another using so called social justice issues as fodder. Keeping the masses divided is the surest way of taking control of this nation without firing a single shot. George Soros is one of the leading suspects

Personal Best Regards:

Of course you don't view a gang of KKK'ers/Neo-Nazi's/White Supremacist & Nationalist thugs having a rally...as a 'racial issue.'

You've already proved, that like Chump...you're a closet racist yourself.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-13-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
This post is disgusting.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
This post is disgusting.
Yes rubi's posts have generally become disgusting. I used to think he was often wrong but relatively reasonable. I now think he is a symbol of the systematic "dumbing down" of right wingers and particularly trump supporters.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
Yes rubi's posts have generally become disgusting. I used to think he was often wrong but relatively reasonable. I now think he is a symbol of the systematic "dumbing down" of right wingers and particularly trump supporters.

I believe he is of Italian descent and possibly of Catholic faith/ tradition. He isn't welcomed by the white nationalists/KKK who don't view his "kind" as one of them. Ironic, isn't it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
white, pro, calling, light, negative

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.