Rush Limbaugh has a different theory

Old 10-29-2016, 06:21 PM
n/a

Arrow Rush Limbaugh has a different theory

Most seem to agree that the FBI's renewed interest in the emails is solely based on the merits of newly discovered information. But conservative pundit Rush Limbaugh has a different theory — one that could change everything.

He said it's all because of WikiLeaks:

"The WikiLeaks scandal right now is starting to hurt because it is exposing the fraud and the hustling and the collusion and the corruption that is going on at the Clinton Foundation.

You start messing around with things that are supposed to be charitable to serve humanity, you end up profiting personally from it. That’s easy to understand.

Everybody knows that’s not nice. Everybody understands that you’re not supposed to get rich off a charity. And the news here is that the Clintons have done that and are doing that."

And Limbaugh posited that the FBI's motivation in reopening the email probe is a desperate effort to distract from the damage being done on other fronts:

"The cynical view is that Comey is still carrying water for Clinton and is trying to get everybody to stop paying attention on the WikiLeaks dump because it’s starting to have an impact.

So you announce you’re opening the inquiry, get everybody all hot and bothered and focused on it, and after three or four or five days, you announce it’s a false alarm, nothing to see her, investigation now officially over, and meanwhile, in that five day period, everybody’s forgotten about WikiLeaks."

Clinton herself has called for “transparency” when it comes to the renewed interest in her emails:

The Villages Florida

A few people noted that the fact that the Clinton campaign is calling for the FBI to share their information with the public suggests two things: that they want the media focused on the emails and that they probably already know what's in them:

Quote:
Jackie Vasser @JackieVasser

I'm just latching on to this thing,
but if Hillary and Podesta are calling for transparency re new emails, they already know what's in them.
But most simply felt that it was just a touch too ironic:

Quote:
Hillary PR Team @OnMessageForHer

Hillary, whose track record of forthrightness and transparency on the issue speaks for itself, insists there's nothing to these new e-mails.
11:08 AM - 29 Oct 2016
Whether or not Rush's theory is correct, many Americans are certainly talking about the emails with renewed interest — and WikiLeaks just dumped another batch of Podesta's emails early Saturday morning.

Interesting!
Old 10-29-2016, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Most seem to agree that the FBI's renewed interest in the emails is solely based on the merits of newly discovered information. But conservative pundit Rush Limbaugh has a different theory — one that could change everything.

He said it's all because of WikiLeaks:

"The WikiLeaks scandal right now is starting to hurt because it is exposing the fraud and the hustling and the collusion and the corruption that is going on at the Clinton Foundation.

You start messing around with things that are supposed to be charitable to serve humanity, you end up profiting personally from it. That’s easy to understand.

Everybody knows that’s not nice. Everybody understands that you’re not supposed to get rich off a charity. And the news here is that the Clintons have done that and are doing that."

And Limbaugh posited that the FBI's motivation in reopening the email probe is a desperate effort to distract from the damage being done on other fronts:

"The cynical view is that Comey is still carrying water for Clinton and is trying to get everybody to stop paying attention on the WikiLeaks dump because it’s starting to have an impact.

So you announce you’re opening the inquiry, get everybody all hot and bothered and focused on it, and after three or four or five days, you announce it’s a false alarm, nothing to see her, investigation now officially over, and meanwhile, in that five day period, everybody’s forgotten about WikiLeaks."

Clinton herself has called for “transparency” when it comes to the renewed interest in her emails:

The Villages Florida

A few people noted that the fact that the Clinton campaign is calling for the FBI to share their information with the public suggests two things: that they want the media focused on the emails and that they probably already know what's in them:

But most simply felt that it was just a touch too ironic:

Whether or not Rush's theory is correct, many Americans are certainly talking about the emails with renewed interest — and WikiLeaks just dumped another batch of Podesta's emails early Saturday morning.

Interesting!
Not really interesting at all. Another altr conspiracy theory.

Ever look into this Trump Foundation...

"Another unusual feature: One of the foundation’s most consistent causes was Trump himself.

New findings, for instance, show that the Trump Foundation’s largest-ever gift — $264,631 — was used to Another unusual feature: One of the foundation’s most consistent causes was Trump himself.

New findings, for instance, show that the Trump Foundation’s largest-ever gift — $264,631 — was used to renovate a fountain outside the windows of Trump’s Plaza Hotel.

Its smallest-ever gift, for $7, was paid to the Boy Scouts in 1989, at a time when it cost $7 to register a new Scout. Trump’s oldest son was 11 at the time. Trump did not respond to a question about whether the money was paid to register him."

"At other times, Trump used his foundation’s funds to settle legal disputes involving Trump’s for-profit companies and to buy two large portraits of himself, including one that wound up hanging on the wall of the sports bar at a Trump-owned golf resort. Those purchases raised questions about whether Trump had violated laws against “self-dealing” by charity leaders.

In advance of this article, The Post sent more than 70 questions to the Trump campaign.

Those questions covered the individual anecdotes and statistics contained in this article, including the tale about Trump crashing the ribbon-cutting in 1996, as well as broader questions about Trump’s life as a philanthropist.

Exactly when, before this spring, did Trump last give his own money to charity?

What did Trump consider his greatest act of charity in recent years?

Trump’s campaign did not respond until Saturday afternoon, after this article was published online; it sent a written statement saying that Trump “has personally donated tens of millions of dollars . . . to charitable causes.”

Trump officials did not respond when asked to provide evidence of the tens of millions of dollars in gifts."

Trump boasts about his philanthropy. But his giving falls short of his words. - The Washington Post
Old 10-30-2016, 01:19 AM
n/a

Wake me when this thread is over.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:00 AM
n/a

Clinton is calling for the FBI to publicize the emails because she knows they won't be able to use them in court if they do so. No investigator is going to release his evidence to the pubic if he expects to win a prosecution. I find it hard to believe that Comey announced that he needed a warrant for the computers before he actually obtained one. Kind of like giving the enemy your plans to invade before you do it and then wonder why the bad guy is not home when you attack.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:17 AM
n/a

The investigation has never been 'closed' and it was simply one Congressman's interpretation of Comey's letter that it has been 'reopened'...because Comey never said that.

Comey opened his mouth before he should have, in hopes of affecting the election, because not only are the three e-mails not from Hillary...he doesn't even have a warrant for them.

Comey is obviously pizzed that he couldn't find enough to charge Hillary, so he's doing this end-around a little over a week before election in hopes of swaying those who are undecided.

Which having undecided voters this late is amazing in itself, given that while Hillary is far from a great candidate, Trump is the most hateful and ill-equipped candidate for POTUS...this country has ever had.

That Trump even has as much support as he does, simply proves how many unintelligent and hateful people have been lurking out there.

Most of them a result of years of hate radio as led by the Limpbaugh's, Hannity's, Jones, etc. of the country.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
The investigation has never been 'closed' and it was simply one Congressman's interpretation of Comey's letter that it has been 'reopened'...because Comey never said that.

Comey opened his mouth before he should have, in hopes of affecting the election, because not only are the three e-mails not from Hillary...he doesn't even have a warrant for them.

Comey is obviously pizzed that he couldn't find enough to charge Hillary, so he's doing this end-around a little over a week before election in hopes of swaying those who are undecided.

Which having undecided voters this late is amazing in itself, given that while Hillary is far from a great candidate, Trump is the most hateful and ill-equipped candidate for POTUS...this country has ever had.

That Trump even has as much support as he does, simply proves how many unintelligent and hateful people have been lurking out there.

Most of them a result of hate radio as led by the Limpbaugh's, Hannity's, Jones, etc. of the country.
Yes the stupid hateful people you refer to are the majority of the population that will elect Donald J. Trump President of the United States.

Look in a mirror to find the qualities you describe.

The Villages Florida

Cnm, practice it..."President Trump!"

Now say it again!
Old 10-30-2016, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

Most of them a result of years of hate radio as led by the Limpbaugh's, Hannity's, Jones, etc. of the country.
Cold,

I am a little slow, please clarify it for me. I understand you hate Trump as I hate Hillary. But are you saying that here in the villages, where you apparently live, that you truly believe the great majority of the people are "UNINTELLIGENT AND HATEFUL?"

I can't wait for you answer.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Cold,

I am a little slow, please clarify it for me. I understand you hate Trump as I hate Hillary. But are you saying that here in the villages, where you apparently live, that you truly believe the great majority of the people are "UNINTELLIGENT AND HATEFUL?"

I can't wait for you answer.
I answered once, but apparently forgot to submit.

The bottom line is that I don't 'hate' Trump (I don't hate anyone, as hate is such an unproductive emotion)...I actually feel a bit sorry for him.

Anyone who is such a megalomaniac, racist, misogynist, lying POS...should garner some sympathy.

That also applies to his rabid supporters, but not necessarily to those who will simply vote for him because he's supposedly an 'R'...and that's all they vote for.

So if the shoe fits.....
Old 10-30-2016, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I answered once, but apparently forgot to submit.

The bottom line is that I don't 'hate' Trump (I don't hate anyone, as hate is such an unproductive emotion)...I actually feel a bit sorry for him.

Anyone who is such a megalomaniac, racist, misogynist, lying POS...should garner some sympathy.

That also applies to his rabid supporters, but not necessarily to those who will simply vote for him because he's supposedly an 'R'...and that's all they vote for.

So if the shoe fits.....
Did Hillary teach you the art of not answering a question?

Do you think the majority of Villagers are "UNINTELLIGENT AND HATEFUL?"
It was a yes or no question.

Tags
emails, wikileaks, clinton, hillary, limbaugh

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.