This Memorial Day Weekend let`s pause to remember .....

Old 06-01-2016, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hey giant butt-hole . I am a nonbeliever but I don`t go around rubbing it in anyone`s face ! You are a first class JERK and a BULLY .
I let people believe whatever they wish to believe and I am not offended . Why don`t you go to a much larger venue and take your bully-boy tactics there and see who firs back at you . Coward !
THAT is the problem, everyone running around believing what they WANT to believe instead of believing the TRUTH.

That is part of the destruction of our society, culture, and nation. People are encouraged to have the most insane ideas about things.

Like religion, equality, and others...
Old 06-01-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
THAT is the problem, everyone running around believing what they WANT to believe instead of believing the TRUTH.

That is part of the destruction of our society, culture, and nation. People are encouraged to have the most insane ideas about things.

Like religion, equality, and others...
Wow, you need to take your meds, or cut back on them or something. You are going to hurt yourself if you aren't more careful. You really think that you are right and everyone else in the world is wrong?

Better go answer your door. They are there to help you.

Tags
lifetime, pause, men, actions, young

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.