The Year was 2043

Old 11-19-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Default The Year was 2043

I bet Donny can fill in the details.

A two term Trump is truly America's last hope.

Bringing in only skilled non leaches to America is not racist!

After all, imagine a country of all Tals, white eaters. It would be hell. It's not about color. Just facts.

Only two steps can save America.

1. Drastic change to immigration law, in the process now.

2. Stop rewarding the breeding of eaters. Welfare reform to follow.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-19-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

After all, imagine a country of all Tals, white eaters. It would be hell. It's not about color. Just facts.

The Villages Florida
AMERICA ALREADY IS A MINORITY MAJORITY.

Joe Biden Admits Breeding Out The White Race Through Immigration Is The End Game - YouTube

ONLY ONE thing CAN save "America"...kick out the 50 million anchor babies who were ignorantly declared "citizens". THEY are the ones who are breeding us out. The anchor babies had kids and now those kids are having kids. Hispanics are the majority below age 7...Hispanics have the majority of children. Hispanics are 1/3 the total population now and WILL BE 51% by 2043.

Whites are dying faster than we're reproducing because white families have to pay for their children and minorities get paid for theirs.

HISPANICS WILL BE THE MAJORITY IN 2043...the white majority is already lost.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
AMERICA ALREADY IS A MINORITY MAJORITY.

Joe Biden Admits Breeding Out The White Race Through Immigration Is The End Game - YouTube

ONLY ONE thing CAN save "America"...kick out the 50 million anchor babies who were ignorantly declared "citizens". THEY are the ones who are breeding us out. The anchor babies had kids and now those kids are having kids. Hispanics are the majority below age 7...Hispanics have the majority of children. Hispanics are 1/3 the total population now and WILL BE 51% by 2043.

Whites are dying faster than we're reproducing because white families have to pay for their children and minorities get paid for theirs.

HISPANICS WILL BE THE MAJORITY IN 2043...the white majority is already lost.
Date a hispanic.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida
I am so sick of Allegiance's personal attacks on me. Are not others too? Complain on the Regular Forum about the NFL pools and Gene Coppola and others. This man's hatred of me is scary.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Date a hispanic.
I've f@cked a few...may even have a few "halfbreed" kids...wouldn't know...one nighters...not my problem. Don't want to get pregnant? Take/use something or keep your legs closed...don't look at me. It's like being a glutton and blaming the ice cream and coke you eat all day long on the couch watching TV for your obesity. It was YOUR choice. Don't want the consequences...don't do it. As for the one nighters...I'll just find someone else. Someone better prepared who wants to have a good time.

Quote:
I am so sick of Allegiance's personal attacks on me. Are not others too? Complain on the Regular Forum about the NFL pools and Gene Coppola and others. This man's hatred of me is scary.
That had NOTHING to do with you...you f@cking retard.

You got beat up a lot huh? That's where all this "victim" crap came from huh? After an hour with you...everyone wants to punch you and throw you out...just like here...huh?

WHY do I even talk to you?

Put your mom on...we need to talk.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

The illegal immigration issue in its entirety, providing welfare , schooling, feeding,medical care, dealing with deportation, etc. cost the taxpayer 338.3 billion and yet illegals commit 1,000,000 sex crimes.

So the next time your congressman or senator tells you that social security and medicare is an entitlement remind him or her in blunt terms what you think of their specious statement.

My romantic inclinations were limited by choice to European Caucasians. Love light brown/red hair and blue eyes with a lightly bit of freckle spread across alabaster skin. Northern Europe Scandinavian countries
even a young girl I liked in 6th grade of pure Italian descent had red hair and freckles but she failed to notice me until after I married. Her loss my wife's gain
I digress but memories are what most of us have left.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-19-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
The illegal immigration issue in its entirety, providing welfare , schooling, feeding,medical care, dealing with deportation, etc. cost the taxpayer 338.3 billion and yet illegals commit 1,000,000 sex crimes.

So the next time your congressman or senator tells you that social security and medicare is an entitlement remind him or her in blunt terms what you think of their specious statement.

My romantic inclinations were limited by choice to European Caucasians. Love light brown/red hair and blue eyes with a lightly bit of freckle spread across alabaster skin. Northern Europe Scandinavian countries
even a young girl I liked in 6th grade of pure Italian descent had red hair and freckles but she failed to notice me until after I married. Her loss my wife's gain
I digress but memories are what most of us have left.

Personal Best Regards:
Immigration is a very complicated subject not prone to easy answers.

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities | TheHill
Old 11-19-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Immigration is a very complicated subject not prone to easy answers.

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities | TheHill
Bullsh!t...just like ALL the OTHER bullsh!t they SAY is complicated. They MAKE things as complicated as possible so ONLY they can "manage" it. They're lying to you! It doesn't have to be complicated.

WHY did immigration change in the mid 60s from white European to black/brown refugees?

VOTES... And they did it without the foresight/care that they were killing America...it'll be about 100 years from the day America started it's fall to the day it will become Mexico II.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Old 11-19-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Old 11-19-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
13 years old...not even worth reading any more...now is SO much worse than then. We're 51% minorities now.

This is 10 years old...again, things are much worse now.

Minorities...mostly Hispanics, ARE the MAJORITY in most of America's cities now. They are changing into "sanctuary cities" because the inhabitants are becoming Hispanic. They vote in Hispanic mayors and councilmen. They are spreading into the smaller cities and towns now and they WILL be the absolute majority in 30 years. They WILL wield the political power then. America WILL BE VOTED into a Mexico II.

That's the point you don't get...it's already too late...we are 25% of the population now and cannot out vote them...they will NOT repeal the 17th which is their bread and butter. They've bred us out.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
13 years old...not even worth reading any more...now is SO much worse than then. We're 51% minorities now.

This is 10 years old...again, things are much worse now.

Minorities...mostly Hispanics, ARE the MAJORITY in most of America's cities now. They are changing into "sanctuary cities" because the inhabitants are becoming Hispanic. They vote in Hispanic mayors and councilmen. They are spreading into the smaller cities and towns now and they WILL be the absolute majority in 30 years. They WILL wield the political power then. America WILL BE VOTED into a Mexico II.

That's the point you don't get...it's already too late...we are 25% of the population now and cannot out vote them...they will NOT repeal the 17th which is their bread and butter. They've bred us out.

"Ye of little faith".

You're letting Donald Trump down. If he thought like you, he never would have run. You are a conservative version of the nattering nabob of negativism.

You guys are as bad as the old Femo-Fascist c*nts on this board -- ALL NEGATIVE.

You should at least recognize a solution, and not claim there is none, because you're wrong. If you're going to quash efforts to solve the problem, why don't you just shut up about it.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Ye of little faith".

You're letting Donald Trump down. If he thought like you, he never would have run. You are a conservative version of the nattering nabob of negativism.

You guys are as bad as the old Femo-Fascist c*nts on this board -- ALL NEGATIVE.

You should at least recognize a solution, and not claim there is none, because you're wrong. If you're going to quash efforts to solve the problem, why don't you just shut up about it.

I'm of NO faith. 25% can't outvote 75%. They...the takers...the users are NOW 75% of the voting bloc. Women and minorities...right now...today...are 75% of the voters. America is 50:50 minorities and of the 50% whites left, half are women...white men have been reduced down to 25% of the population and they STILL have to take our slots and jobs away via quotas. In 30 years...white men are 10% of the population. Your great granddaughters will curse your name at what you left her. You just WAIT for the "sexual harassment" that REALLY starts to happen. Ask your teenage girls in high school what's it's REALLY like in a black school. Molested, pressured...forced...into sex with black animals. ASK THEM what it's REALLY like going to school with blacks. since you refuse to go visit one in person.

Trump is one of them...that was the "act" the part he played to get elected. He's out for Trump, his benefactors, and the system...not us. I hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it.

If I agreed...there wouldn't be much to say. RUN with it Bog. You do it your way. I think we need to educate white people so they see where we're REALLY headed as a country...not the propaganda and theater in the media.

WHAT solution..barring revolution...is there when the majority wants things the way they are...and worse?

You CAN'T outvote them at ANY level. They already own the cities and the states are right around the corner as their NUMBERS INCREASE beyond a mere simple majority...towards an absolute majority.

Hispanic babies are the NEW "Baby Boom" It started in 2010 and it will sweep across America changing even more than the old "Baby Boom". It WILL transform America into Mexico 2.0.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm of NO faith. 25% can't outvote 75%. They...the takers...the users are NOW 75% of the voting bloc. Women and minorities...right now...today...are 75% of the voters. America is 50:50 minorities and of the 50% whites left, half are women...white men have been reduced down to 25% of the population and they STILL have to take our slots and jobs away via quotas. In 30 years...white men are 10% of the population. Your great granddaughters will curse your name at what you left her. You just WAIT for the "sexual harassment" that REALLY starts to happen. Ask your teenage girls in high school what's it's REALLY like in a black school. Molested, pressured...forced...into sex with black animals. ASK THEM what it's REALLY like going to school with blacks. since you refuse to go visit one in person.

Trump is one of them...that was the "act" the part he played to get elected. He's out for Trump, his benefactors, and the system...not us. I hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it.

If I agreed...there wouldn't be much to say. RUN with it Bog. You do it your way. I think we need to educate white people so they see where we're REALLY headed as a country...not the propaganda and theater in the media.

WHAT solution..barring revolution...is there when the majority wants things the way they are...and worse?

You CAN'T outvote them at ANY level. They already own the cities and the states are right around the corner as their NUMBERS INCREASE beyond a mere simple majority...towards an absolute majority.

Hispanic babies are the NEW "Baby Boom" It started in 2010 and it will sweep across America changing even more than the old "Baby Boom". It WILL transform America into Mexico 2.0.

Since all you are going to do is complain, it makes your company stink and you become Toxic Person # 3 on this list: The Victim:

10 Toxic People You Should Avoid Like The Plague | HuffPost

I'm trying to help with Repealing the 17th -- advocated by Mike Huckabee when John McCain betrayed Arizona trust by voting against O-care repeal.

You are just a negative blowbag.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since all you are going to do is complain, it makes your company stink and you become Toxic Person # 3 on this list: The Victim:

10 Toxic People You Should Avoid Like The Plague | HuffPost

I'm trying to help with Repealing the 17th -- advocated by Mike Huckabee when John McCain betrayed Arizona trust by voting against O-care repeal.

You are just a negative blowbag.

Go for it...I'm NOT stopping you.

I'm just putting a crimp in your "logic" and you don't like it.

When you're the MINORITY...25% of the voters...you're F@CKED. UNLESS you can get the government to feel sorry for you. You're a white man...they're NOT going to feel sorry for you...they're going to CONTINUE to F@CK you.

Keep up your crusade and let me know when you're ready. I already stick my neck out enough...send the pawns in first.

I'm a realist...pragmatic...I know resistance is futile at this point. They've won. THEY hold the majority and they hold the high ground now.

What we need is a time machine. Kill Johnson instead of Kennedy. Johnson did this. Lincoln started it...Johnson finished it. 100 years later.

Tags
steps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.