Mexico Will Pay For The Wall

Old 03-08-2017, 11:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I really don't see what My ancestors have to do with the fact that you in all your libtard splendor can't accept the fact that WE Americans have a Republican President and will for maybe forever..
So the truth is you can't.... So you throw up a bunch of flack..... I am of 100% Irish ancestry. My mothers side of the family came here before the civil war while my father's side came before the 1900's.

So you are NO more American than I.....get over yourself!
Old 03-09-2017, 12:14 AM
n/a

Default No use talking with morons

Quote:
I really don't see what My ancestors have to do with the fact that you in all your libtard splendor can't accept the fact that WE Americans have a Republican President and will for maybe forever..
It is evident that "his ancestors" fought on the losing side of the Civil War, and, as science has proven, those with diminished intelligence and blind loyalty are products of a family tree with only one branch....only one branch.jpg
Old 03-09-2017, 04:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
So the truth is you can't.... So you throw up a bunch of flack..... I am of 100% Irish ancestry. My mothers side of the family came here before the civil war while my father's side came before the 1900's.

So you are NO more American than I.....get over yourself!
From Wiki
Americans are citizens of the United States of America.[42] The country is home to people of many different national origins. As a result, Americans do not equate their nationality with ethnicity, but with citizenship and "ALLEGIANCE". Allegiance = key word.. As far as getting over My self, I'm not the one with My nose so high in the air, Like I'm trying to balance the old family tree on it....

al·le·giance
əˈlējəns/
noun
noun: allegiance; plural noun: allegiances
loyalty or commitment of a subordinate to a superior or of an individual to a group or cause.
"those wishing to receive citizenship must swear allegiance to the republic"
synonyms:
loyalty, faithfulness, fidelity, obedience, homage, devotion; More
historicalfealty;
formaltroth
"allegiance to the queen"
antonyms:
disloyalty, treachery
Origin
late Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French, variant of Old French ligeance, from lige, liege (see liege), perhaps by association with Anglo-Latin alligantia ‘alliance.’

Translate allegiance to
Old 03-09-2017, 05:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are absolutely right - but this was the rallying cry for his fans.

It went from making the Mexican government slapping down the money in cash to an import fee (that Americans would end up paying more) to using funds from enforcement agencies.

Pure ridiculousness!

#notmypresident
Dear Guest:

you end your post with "#notmypresident"

and my counter point is "Hillary Clinton is not my president" . One of us is right.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-09-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
From Wiki
Americans are citizens of the United States of America.[42] The country is home to people of many different national origins. As a result, Americans do not equate their nationality with ethnicity, but with citizenship and "ALLEGIANCE". Allegiance = key word.. As far as getting over My self, I'm not the one with My nose so high in the air, Like I'm trying to balance the old family tree on it....

al·le·giance
əˈlējəns/
noun
noun: allegiance; plural noun: allegiances
loyalty or commitment of a subordinate to a superior or of an individual to a group or cause.
"those wishing to receive citizenship must swear allegiance to the republic"
synonyms:
loyalty, faithfulness, fidelity, obedience, homage, devotion; More
historicalfealty;
formaltroth
"allegiance to the queen"
antonyms:
disloyalty, treachery
Origin
late Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French, variant of Old French ligeance, from lige, liege (see liege), perhaps by association with Anglo-Latin alligantia ‘alliance.’

Translate allegiance to
Dear Guest:

Your post points to the heart of the matter.

An illegal immigrant doesn't take the pledge of Allegiance. and we have many immigrants coming into this nation who have no desire to assimilate.

the leaders of the Democratic Party only push this immigration issue because they use it to manipulate new immigrants to vote . heck they use it to get illegal immigrants to vote.

It concerns me greatly that the top spot and second top spot of the DNC belong to Perez and Ellison. and its telling that the democrats refused transparency on their voting for this spot. Perez pushed to demand card check for union building preventing employees from making their vote by secret ballot, an American right, yet they did secret balloting for the DNC spot. Hypocrisy runs rampart in the Democratic Party

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-09-2017, 05:23 AM
n/a

As to the wall along the border. some have suggested running a solar panel wall along the border. what do other poster think?

Personal Best Regards;
Old 03-09-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
#notmypresident
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
Then get the hell out of our country loser...I suppose Mr. Trump is the first to ever fail to solve the worlds Fucdfhing problems in a couple of months??? Right? I thought not...[/QUOTE]

You get out of our country and take comrade trump with you pinko.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
As to the wall along the border. some have suggested running a solar panel wall along the border. what do other poster think?

Personal Best Regards;
At least it will do something.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Your post points to the heart of the matter.

An illegal immigrant doesn't take the pledge of Allegiance. and we have many immigrants coming into this nation who have no desire to assimilate.

the leaders of the Democratic Party only push this immigration issue because they use it to manipulate new immigrants to vote . heck they use it to get illegal immigrants to vote.

It concerns me greatly that the top spot and second top spot of the DNC belong to Perez and Ellison. and its telling that the democrats refused transparency on their voting for this spot. Perez pushed to demand card check for union building preventing employees from making their vote by secret ballot, an American right, yet they did secret balloting for the DNC spot. Hypocrisy runs rampart in the Democratic Party

Personal Best Regards:
their illegal "citizen" anchor babies don't want to assimilate either. They are the MAJORITY of children...soon to be the majority period.

Quote:

Personal Best Regards;
They'd just wreck it out of spite. That's what liberals/minorities do...destroy...many times out of pure spite.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

I was once told an analogy about immigrants that makes good sense.

Think of America as a big dish of delicious stew. There are tasty chunks of different cultures each with their own wonderful flavors all melding together into this delicious stew.

That delicious stew with the individual flavors all working together tastes a lot better than a bland soup of all the ingredients puréed into a tasteless glop that has no identity of ingredients.

Also, think about when our ancestors came to America. In New York, Baltimore, and other large cities, you had the immigrants from countries staying together in their part of the city. There were Little Italys, Chinatowns, Polish Towns, German Towns, and each had their own culture. They did not associate with each other and, in fact, you were likely to be assaulted or killed by walking in the other cultural area.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was once told an analogy about immigrants that makes good sense.

Think of America as a big dish of delicious stew. There are tasty chunks of different cultures each with their own wonderful flavors all melding together into this delicious stew.

That delicious stew with the individual flavors all working together tastes a lot better than a bland soup of all the ingredients puréed into a tasteless glop that has no identity of ingredients.

Also, think about when our ancestors came to America. In New York, Baltimore, and other large cities, you had the immigrants from countries staying together in their part of the city. There were Little Italys, Chinatowns, Polish Towns, German Towns, and each had their own culture. They did not associate with each other and, in fact, you were likely to be assaulted or killed by walking in the other cultural area.
The stew NEEDS a "base stock"...that is white people. The "base stock" is changing...the stew is NOT as good as it once was.

They were NOT blacks. There are NO "nice" black areas. Because race trumps ethnicity...they realized "they are us"...it didn't and won't happen with blacks no matter how much propaganda they spew.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

"It’s going to be a big, fat, beautiful wall!”

Trump's words. That means no stinking fence and no lapse in continuity Anything less is just another lie. Uh-oh, forget about Mexico paying for it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
"It’s going to be a big, fat, beautiful wall!”

Trump's words. That means no stinking fence and no lapse in continuity Anything less is just another lie. Uh-oh, forget about Mexico paying for it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
If it doesn't come equipped with claymore mines...it won't stop anybody.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

First of all, the TSA and FEMA are ineffective, over bloated agencies that need to be cut. I don't know why the Coast Guard is being cut.

Secondly, where did you read that these specific cuts will pay for the wall?

Thirdly, the plan has always been that the US government will pay for the wall and recoup the money from tariffs imposed on Mexico.
Did anyone actually think that we'd send Mexico a bill and they'd send us a check to build a wall?

And by the way, Homeland Security's budget will be increased. So maybe we're giving DHS more of the responsibility that these other agencies once had.

This is all just a proposal and we have no idea what else is being suggested. What's unfortunate here is that every time some new information comes out it gives the left something to jump all over and make false claims about.

Everyone needs to calm down and see what happens long term.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
First of all, the TSA and FEMA are ineffective, over bloated agencies that need to be cut. I don't know why the Coast Guard is being cut.

Secondly, where did you read that these specific cuts will pay for the wall?

Thirdly, the plan has always been that the US government will pay for the wall and recoup the money from tariffs imposed on Mexico.
Did anyone actually think that we'd send Mexico a bill and they'd send us a check to build a wall?

And by the way, Homeland Security's budget will be increased. So maybe we're giving DHS more of the responsibility that these other agencies once had.

This is all just a proposal and we have no idea what else is being suggested. What's unfortunate here is that every time some new information comes out it gives the left something to jump all over and make false claims about.

Everyone needs to calm down and see what happens long term.
The future...a boot pressed against our necks...forever.

Or...more likely...a minority fueled anarchy...more mad max than Nazi.

Tags
agencies, pay, wall, mexico

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.