Trump's Main Problem Is Very Simple.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Default Trump's Main Problem Is Very Simple.

He is just not very smart.

He has no concept of our Constitution and the definition of the term... 'Separation of Powers.'

Separation of Power | We the People | Constitution USA | PBS
Quote:

The framers of the Constitution feared too much centralized power, adopting the philosophy of divide and conquer.

Within the separation of powers, each of the three branches of government has “checks and balances” over the other two.

He actually believes that the United States is nothing more than a family business that he is the CEO of, with unlimited power and the final word on everything...and is constantly enraged that he can't just act like a Putin.

Which of course...also explains his hero worship of old Vladimir.

Nixon gave us a glimpse of the brilliance of the FF's in ensuring that there isn't too much power in the presidency, but Trump is the one who has shown decent people just how smart the Founding Father's were on this part...and at least gives us true Americans a chance for a long and grateful sigh.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

More sage words from the Troll.

You do have one point though. Trump is not a Constitutional scholar like our previous poser-in-chief, aka leader from behind. Although, our Consitutional scholar had more kick backs from the Supreme Court than any other president. Hmmm, guess Trump not being as smart is not such a deficit.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

You do have one point though. Trump is not a Constitutional scholar like our previous poser-in-chief, aka leader from behind. Although, our Consitutional scholar had more kick backs from the Supreme Court than any other president. Hmmm, guess Trump not being as smart is not such a deficit.
Trump loves the poorly educated.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

FOXFOOLSIDIOTS ALLTHETIME.jpg
Old 08-25-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

You would never accuse the United States Supreme Court of paying kick backs without some sort of support for that accusation.

You would never accuse an ex President of the United States of accepting kick backs from the Supreme court with no justification, although the current President has accused an ex president of worse with no justification, etc.

SO.....Since doing that would make you well, a bit looney....no, a lot looney I am sure you will be presenting justification for such serious accusations.

Of course I looked to see who posted this crap and I know he never ever does anything but shoot off his mouth so not expecting any even attempt at justification....trolliing is easy....you dont have to know anything.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump loves the poorly educated.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Hillary loved them too...

You'd put the average inner city blacks up against average white people? Hillary had a lock on the ignorant...she had the minorities.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary loved them too...

You'd put the average inner city blacks up against average white people? Hillary had a lock on the ignorant...she had the minorities.
Again, what group sent you here ? Where are you and where do you come from ? IS TOTV the only forum you are assigned to troll ?
Old 08-25-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

1. Narcissism?
2. Arrogance?
3. Ignorance?
4. Immaturity?
5. Immorality?
6. Entitlement?
7. Duplicitous?
8. Selfish?
9. Lazy?
10. Inarticulate?
Old 08-25-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
1. Narcissism?
2. Arrogance?
3. Ignorance?
4. Immaturity?
5. Immorality?
6. Entitlement?
7. Duplicitous?
8. Selfish?
9. Lazy?
10. Inarticulate?
You're describing minorities.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, he is describing you....
Old 08-25-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really, lets review....

1. Narcissism?
2. Arrogance?
3. Ignorance?
4. Immaturity?
5. Immorality?
6. Entitlement?
7. Duplicitous?
8. Selfish?
9. Lazy?
10. Inarticulate?

Seems to me that with not knowing the posters on here face to face or personally, these attributes apply to many on here......especially the first 4 and number 10, so that is half of them covered.

We do have then a lot of minorities on here because you certainly know as smart and as white as you are
Old 08-25-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Leave Don alone ! Think strategic containment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Leave Don alone ! Think strategic containment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The TRUTH is a thermonuclear bomb to the lies from the liberals. You MUST contain me...keep the truth sealed up tight. Attack me and not the truth I speak.

Equal? You found the black/Hispanic "villages"? You found the black/Hispanic top school equal to Oxford? You found a black genius equal to Einstein? You found a "black place" that doesn't suck? They're not equal...they're gutter rats with their hands out for their next meal. They are the BOTTOM in EVERY society...white, asian, whatever...blacks are the lowest class.

SHOW me their equality.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
The TRUTH is a thermonuclear bomb to the lies from the liberals. You MUST contain me...keep the truth sealed up tight. Attack me and not the truth I speak.

Equal? You found the black/Hispanic "villages"? You found the black/Hispanic top school equal to Oxford? You found a black genius equal to Einstein? You found a "black place" that doesn't suck? They're not equal...they're gutter rats with their hands out for their next meal. They are the BOTTOM in EVERY society...white, asian, whatever...blacks are the lowest class.

SHOW me their equality.
Nobody is required to "show" you anything whatsoever.

You didn't have to show you lived in The Villages to sign on here, because it is not required. You didn't have to prove anything to get on here.

You are a cancer on this board, and, especially as pertains to YOU, no one needs prove a thing.

You should take your stupid theories and go back to your ...whatever it is....and leave The Villages alone.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nobody is required to "show" you anything whatsoever.

You didn't have to show you lived in The Villages to sign on here, because it is not required. You didn't have to prove anything to get on here.

You are a cancer on this board, and, especially as pertains to YOU, no one needs prove a thing.

You should take your stupid theories and go back to your ...whatever it is....and leave The Villages alone.

Tags
power, separation, powers, constitution, smart

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.