Michelle Mitchell honorable mention in yahoo TOTV football standings

Old 11-28-2017, 12:06 AM
n/a

Default Michelle Mitchell honorable mention in yahoo TOTV football standings

Although Gene Coppola is a great football handicapper, Michelle and Mitchell aways seem to be neat the top and in that ORDER.

MICHELLE
MITCHELL

The Villages Florida
Old 11-28-2017, 12:12 AM
n/a

Default WIOTTE. What kind of intent does Allegiance...

...have for posting this on the political forum? One thing. This CREEP Allegiance is getting me a lot of support from the lurkers on here.

This is meant to upset me and make this person Allegiance feel good about himself. It has NOTHING to so with politics whatsoever.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
...have for posting this on the political forum? One thing. This CREEP Allegiance is getting me a lot of support from the lurkers on here.

This is meant to upset me and make this person Allegiance feel good about himself. It has NOTHING to so with politics whatsoever.
O yes, gene successfully filed a cease and desist order against you, which you did not stop.

That's very political, as a government institution and employee took legal action against you.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:21 AM
n/a

Default Michelle Mitchell is two NFL Yahoo People.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Just think about what posting "Michelle Mitchell" on here means to me? And the mental cruelty from the poster who put this up.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
O yes, gene successfully filed a cease and desist order against you, which you did not stop.

That's very political, as a government institution and employee took legal action against you.
Recording. Not that the police or MODERATOR will do anything about this. You sadistic ****!
Old 11-28-2017, 12:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording. Not that the police or MODERATOR will do anything about this. You sadistic ****!
Please explain ****

You're smart, figure out a way to get your words out DlCKHEAD!
Old 11-28-2017, 12:34 AM
n/a

KILLING TIME: Michelle Mitchell and the Gypsy Hill Murders - YouTube

Take a look at this and think what this sociopath Allegiance is doing on here.

It might be time for me to go talk to Seniors Against Crime about this person Allegiance.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-28-2017, 12:45 AM
n/a

Default Moderator.

Quote:
KILLING TIME: Michelle Mitchell and the Gypsy Hill Murders - YouTube

Take a look at this and think what this sociopath Allegiance is doing on here.

It might be time for me to go talk to Seniors Against Crime about this person Allegiance.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

Maybe the MODERATOR will do something.

Tags
football

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.