US strangulation of North Korea’s economy beginning to work: Nikki Haley

Old 09-16-2017, 06:40 AM
n/a

Default US strangulation of North Korea’s economy beginning to work: Nikki Haley

Sure...lets do the SAME thing we did to Japan...until NK retaliates against us too.

US strangulation of North Korea’s economy beginning to work: Nikki Haley [Video]
Old 09-16-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

We killed 20% of North Korea's population, bombed all their cities and dams to flood their fields so they would starve, complained when we ran out of targets to bomb. That is what led to this situation in the first place. They have not forgotten the Korean War. We have.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We killed 20% of North Korea's population, bombed all their cities and dams to flood their fields so they would starve, complained when we ran out of targets to bomb. That is what led to this situation in the first place. They have not forgotten the Korean War. We have.
Do you have links for these?

I do not believe the North Korean leader cares about history all that much. He is consumed with power and showing off to his people while facing off against the Western Powers. All of them not just the US but Japan, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Spain, etc.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

China is the ONLY reason we did not destroy NK in the war. But, will they be there for them this time?

But, I agree with you pacifists. Let them hit California with a nuke before any of you wake up and say "hey, they really are bad guys" Of course, then you will blame it on Trump and make excuses for NK. Typical stupid liberals with no clue as to how they got their freedom in the first place. You have to fight for freedom and you have to fight to keep it. Life is not as easy as you libtards have had it all your lives.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

China is the ONLY reason we did not destroy NK in the war. But, will they be there for them this time?

But, I agree with you pacifists. Let them hit California with a nuke before any of you wake up and say "hey, they really are bad guys" Of course, then you will blame it on Trump and make excuses for NK. Typical stupid liberals with no clue as to how they got their freedom in the first place. You have to fight for freedom and you have to fight to keep it. Life is not as easy as you libtards have had it all your lives.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Not so bad...it won't kill any Americans...not many anyway...CA is full of Mexicans. CA is a minority majority.

"Latinos are expected to make up 39 percent of California's population, edging past non-Hispanic whites who will make up 38.8 percent. This places California as the second state, behind New Mexico, where Latinos make up the largest percentage of any racial or ethnic group.Mar 23, 2014"

It's worse now...even more minorities.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Do you have links for these?

I do not believe the North Korean leader cares about history all that much. He is consumed with power and showing off to his people while facing off against the Western Powers. All of them not just the US but Japan, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Spain, etc.
No, Mell has no links for her OPINIONS...

Nobody on here, let me make that crystal clear for you window licker; NOBODY ON HERE GIVES A RATS A$$ WHAT YOU (sponge of life) BELIEVE!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2017, 04:37 AM
n/a

What do you suppose some of Un generals think about his tactics and the real and potential results they may/will have on North Korea because of his reckless antics?

Do you believe there are some ambitious and enterprising politicians in North Korea anxious to take the top spot?

Why do you suppose Un assassinated his cousin who for all intent and purposes was no longer a member of the North Korea community?

"Pride cometh before a fall"

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
japan, thing, retaliates, korea’s, north

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.